Johnstown police officer suspended af...

Johnstown police officer suspended after arrest

There are 2 comments on the Your News Now story from Jul 13, 2011, titled Johnstown police officer suspended after arrest. In it, Your News Now reports that:

A Johnstown officer has been suspended after being arrested by the Montgomery County Sheriff's office last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Your News Now.

Concerned citizen

New Hartford, NY

#1 Jul 18, 2011
This guy is a menace to society. I've known of him for years and know he has done this many times. He constantly threatens people to make sure he gets his own way. One thing is for sure . If the johnstown police dept. continue to employ him he will get worse. When this guy's pychotic violent temper escalates to him killing someone, the whole police dept. will have blood on their hands. Do yourselves a favor and get rid of him now!!!
johnstown former friend

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jul 18, 2011
Concerned citizen wrote:
This guy is a menace to society. I've known of him for years and know he has done this many times. He constantly threatens people to make sure he gets his own way. One thing is for sure . If the johnstown police dept. continue to employ him he will get worse. When this guy's pychotic violent temper escalates to him killing someone, the whole police dept. will have blood on their hands. Do yourselves a favor and get rid of him now!!!
when he is drinking he lets people know how he can kill someone and get away with it! johnstown police department weed out these officers.attempt to kill someone is cutting off someone airway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary for President Petition for recount 2 hr Trumps Army 48
Paratores 11 hr Old McDonald 2
Who's the dealer Mon killers 5
Bill Jones Jun 22 Sherwood 7
Films Screening with Image Quilt at Unity Hall Jun 16 Annie 2
What Happened to the True Value Hardware Store Jun 12 Joe 5
Hottest Jun 12 Mossyoak11 1

Johnstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance