Barbara Wheeler 4th Ward Supervisor W...

Barbara Wheeler 4th Ward Supervisor Welfare Fraud. The new Double Dipping

Posted in the Johnstown Forum

Amsterdam Public

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2012
When will the public hold Barbara Wheeler Amsterdam 4th Ward Supervisor accountable? Barbara Wheeler has lived in public housing and collected welfare for numerous years while being a public official. During that time she has ILLEGALY mis-reported her spending to the county office by failing to report spending money regularly on ILLEGAL DRUGS. I guess this is the new double dipping for public officials. Taxpayer dollars for her salary as a supervisor and taxpayer dollars for illegaly collecting public assistance. When will the public hold her responsible?
Eddie

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Earlier this year at the days inn in schenectady I ran a train on Barbara Wheeler. Another guy and I had sex with her and she let us take pictures of it. When I was done I pushed the condom in her and she didn't even realize till 5 days later!! Lol Oh and she was doing drugs in the bathroom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shakespeare Comes To the Utica Zoo 50 min Pez 2
Hillary for President Petition for recount (Jan '17) 9 hr Bent Over For Trump 213
Burt Brownell Grooming Little Boys 18 hr Nunya biz 2
8-10-17 what was going on? 20 hr Mad Dog1975 3
Annmarie Oeser behind Boyd Wells escape Aug 12 say again 3
Does Dan Aherns age? Aug 7 BBGirl 5
rate of pay village fort plain Aug 5 u r funny 9

Johnstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnstown Mortgages