Loveland man won't face charges in shooting but is charged for possessing explosives

Jan 14, 2010 Full story: Fort Collins Coloradoan 28

A Loveland man will not be charged by Larimer County prosecutors after he fatally shot James Doyel last year.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lovelander

Loveland, CO

#21 Feb 22, 2011
whats really funny is when ms doyel is claming to love her husband, thay were seperated and she was living with another man who was in jail and then spent the night with mr. hummel. To bad she didn't show this kind of love to her husband before he died, as she treated him very poorly. She also lost custody of her daughter because of drug and alcohol abuse and extremely bad choices, this was in the works with her and her husband even while he was alive. she hadn't lived with her beloved husband in over 6 months and had told people that he was mean to her.
just the facts

San Angelo, TX

#22 Feb 28, 2011
so lovelander, is her past actions suppossed to justify, in my opinion, mr. hummel murdering mr. doyle? your real fast to drag her through the mud but what about that dead boy? what about the undisputed fact that forrest hummel pulled the trigger on an unarmed man? why couldn't mr. hummel and his room mate go out and subdue mr. doyle until the police arrived or better yet, lock the door? are they that big of cowards? my guess is, and this is just my opinion, that you are either a family member of mr. hummel or a close friend. that boy is dead and forrest hummel, in my opinion, got away with murder because his grandmother, sally a myers was the secretary of the loveland police chief and the loveland p.d. administrator. i haven't confirmed this yet but i heard that forrest hummel recieved only 45 hours of community service from the larimer county d.a for the detanator's and other bomb making equipment the police found the night he, in my opinion, murdered that boy. why werent the fed's notified? i believe the patroit act is still law. and one question "lovelander" how do you know so much about ms. doyle? where is your outrage for the killing of that boy? i believe anyone with an i.q. above 5 can read your statement and know that you are just not a "lovelander".
ANDY

United States

#23 Nov 28, 2011
Gray wrote:
Yes, Forrest Hummel had other options, he could have called the police and waited for them to come as James Doyel beat his wife, Natasha Doyel, to death in Forrest Hummel's back yard.
And yes, defense of another does fall under the "Make my day law". Would you prefer the death of a woman fleeing an abusive husband at the hands of her abuser?
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.
You hsve no idea what the hell your talking about james wasnt beating his wife to death he was a very good man and a close friend you stupid f+++ he was trying to reconcile with an ALCAHOLIC DRUG ADDICT WIFE WHO IS GOOD FOR NOTHING who as proven by her being there just liked to run around on james so shut ur f++++++ mouth abut my friend
Mika

United States

#24 Dec 13, 2011
Forrest had to shoot him. Forrest is a wonderful person and a good man. If you don't know the facts, you should not comment. Mr. Hummel is an asset to our community, a hard worker and he possesses a very intelligent mind. He is not a killers as you have depicted him.
justthefacts

Big Spring, TX

#25 Dec 14, 2011
yep. mr. hummel is such an asset and obviously well connected. i mean after all he got to shoot and kill an unarmed man and not only that but got caught with various bomb making components, explosive materials, detanators, etc and got away with it. what a pillar of the community!
Stupified Larimer County

Longmont, CO

#26 Feb 8, 2013
Mika wrote:
Forrest had to shoot him. Forrest is a wonderful person and a good man. If you don't know the facts, you should not comment. Mr. Hummel is an asset to our community, a hard worker and he possesses a very intelligent mind. He is not a killers as you have depicted him.
Forrest Hummel is a killer. He has killed & stated he wondered what it would be like to kill a man ...before doing so.
Stupified Larimer County

Longmont, CO

#27 Feb 8, 2013
Forrest Hummel. Pillar or Killer?
just the facts

Big Spring, TX

#28 Feb 11, 2013
to stupified in larimer county. you are absolutely correct.it's amazing what one can get away with in loveland colorado. to you and everyone else on here you might want to look at another lawsuit the city is faced with. remember the klen case? go to google or pacer.gov and type in myers v. city of loveland or on pacer....12-cv-2317 reb-klm. i think the people of loveland need to know about this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vestas creating 1,350 jobs in Colorado (Aug '08) Oct 10 Brainiac of Beaco... 2
Debate: Abortion Debate - Windsor, CO (Feb '12) Oct 10 Rocky Priapus 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Windsor, CO (Jan '12) Sep 28 Brian_G 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Berthoud, CO (Jan '12) Sep '14 Brian_G 25
Jared Polis sues to stop fracking next to his W... (Jul '13) Sep '14 Jim 4
LP + Mesa = Skybeam, broadband alternative (Dec '08) Aug '14 Terry 83
Who is tis guy David Reiman Aug '14 Happy8670 2
Johnstown Dating
Find my Match

Johnstown Jobs