Since: Nov 12

jc

#1 Feb 2, 2013
I see that many people do not agree the way jc government is ran. What i would like to know is how many of you vote. Some of our officials were elected by 46 total votes. So if you wish to change jc at least get out and vote.
Never Happen

Herrin, IL

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Gotta get these tards to get their fat asses off the computer. As my user name states, and is relevant when I post here, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. LMAO @ these whiny tits. If they get out of the house to vote, they might actually miss some sort of drama here or on FailBook.
just wondering

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2013
This thread never took off and got any responses because you didn't bash the "goof troop" saying the same stuff under five different screen names or gripe about Xmas decorations. Or make up some nonsense fictional story.

Since: Nov 12

jc

#4 Feb 7, 2013
just wondering wrote:
This thread never took off and got any responses because you didn't bash the "goof troop" saying the same stuff under five different screen names or gripe about Xmas decorations. Or make up some nonsense fictional story.
This thread never took off because this is what is really happening out there. Not many people care they just wish to complain. It could be about the so called goof troop or the fact there is not much food in the food pantrys in southern illnois.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnston City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawna Beth 5 hr smileyfaces 2
Mayor Still Corrupt 22 hr mayor 11
JC Not spraying for mosquitoes Thu Indian 5000 18
school uniforms (Jul '15) Wed Actually 11
Scott williams (Nov '15) Wed Ericka 15
looking for some family of ray taylor (Sep '10) Jun 28 Tmt33 2
Anthony sims the junkie Jun 27 CBN 9

Johnston City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance