First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Maryland Heights, MO

#1 Mar 22, 2011
Sounds like the ole fart should have quit while he was ahead.
Indian Pride

Dubuque, IA

#2 Mar 22, 2011
Might be one of the dumbest post ever put on here and a lot of dumb post were made.
Basketball coach almost gets beat by Elkville and loses to West Frankfort.
Now you want to bash a successful softball coach.
Get a life.

Since: Mar 11

Maryland Heights, MO

#3 Mar 22, 2011
Sorry, didn't mean to ruffle feathers. Just heard Carterville whipped up on them pretty good. Short gamed them even. Just an observation. What happened to the awesome hitting team from last year?

Since: Dec 10

United States

#4 Mar 22, 2011
Need more coaches??? The poor girls set outside the dugout now because of the mess of coaches they have. Lyndell put your foot down and run the wannabee Gerry Glasco's out of the dugout and in the stands where they belong. Gonna b a long season in Indian Nation!
jcalum

Coleman, TX

#5 Mar 23, 2011
Who is coaching now??(besides lyndell) I heard they got killed! What's going on there??
dawglover

United States

#6 Mar 25, 2011
Who are Lyndell's "helpers" this year?
Smoke

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Mar 27, 2011
Scott Hutchinson, the Roaches,Jill Cullem and Keith Franklin. Smiley and Thomas have been removed from staff.

Des Moines, IA

#8 Mar 27, 2011
Smoke wrote:
Scott Hutchinson, the Roaches,Jill Cullem and Keith Franklin. Smiley and Thomas have been removed from staff.
Removed? They are against the fence still giving their two cents! Seven coaches! Poor kids getting seven different points of view. Watch their practices the girls need to take notes from all the wrong info they get. Pitching will do this indian team in, in the end.
Smoke

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Mar 27, 2011
Nope, pitching is a strong point. Have you not seen the Roach kid? Hutchinson is pretty good too. But Roach will turn out to be the best pitcher ever in JC since Mueller. And the two sisters are leading the team in batting average. They could not even get the time of day in junior high school. At least the current staff sees talent and potential, and does not just play the kids that move in.

Highlandville, MO

#10 Mar 29, 2011
Smoke wrote:
Nope, pitching is a strong point. Have you not seen the Roach kid? Hutchinson is pretty good too. But Roach will turn out to be the best pitcher ever in JC since Mueller. And the two sisters are leading the team in batting average. They could not even get the time of day in junior high school. At least the current staff sees talent and potential, and does not just play the kids that move in.
Smiley is leading the team in hitting. Still they will struggle with clubs who have better pitching. You can see that in their 3 early losses. I am sure they will turn it around, cause if not hamco, zrc, and fairfield are good clubs that match up well with the indians and could win the conference.
Rightfield

Kelseyville, CA

#11 Mar 29, 2011
Why else would Smiley be running for school board unless it was to protect his buddy Thomas, or wife who is a teacher.
No board member should be allowed to be on the board if his/her spouse is employed in the district.
How can you sleep with someone, and vote against them come contract time?
I have yet to hear his platform on what he wants to make better that the other three are doing wrong.
Also, he will probably put sports ahead of education, something we do not need more of.
indianfan13

United States

#12 Mar 30, 2011
I have been to every game so far this season and there is more tension than ever. Notti needs to coach instead of letting Hutch do it all.
indian fan too

Fredericksburg, VA

#13 Mar 31, 2011
Everyone needs to just relax and let Zanotti do his job. Get Hutchinson out of the dugout and do it all himself as he has done in the past. Coach built some powerful teams in the past and i have a feeling our team is about to turn the corner. Have faith indians
bigchief

United States

#14 Apr 3, 2011
Two more losses! Get your mind on the games Zanotti!
dawglover

United States

#15 Apr 3, 2011
Hutch has to do it all because Notti's mind is on his first base coach. Should be against school rules to leave team at a tourney while you take your asst. out to eat. Girls are starting to get their heads down. Something needs to change fast. Almost embarrassing to watch.
lie

Kelseyville, CA

#16 Apr 3, 2011
You people have to much time on your hands to start stuff like this.
Hope after tuesday it all ends.
JustCurious

Dubuque, IA

#17 Apr 4, 2011
dawglover wrote:
Hutch has to do it all because Notti's mind is on his first base coach. Should be against school rules to leave team at a tourney while you take your asst. out to eat. Girls are starting to get their heads down. Something needs to change fast. Almost embarrassing to watch.
Take the problem to the School Board. Oh, wait a minute, Notti and Roach already know.
jcalum

Frisco, TX

#18 Apr 5, 2011
7 coaches?? I thought it was bad when I was in school with three.
indian13

United States

#19 Apr 5, 2011
Smiley wins BOE and they fire Zanotti middle of the season. For inappropriate behavior while coaching. Hire Thomas and Coone, remove the other four coaches! Then we will have more room for recruits. Back in business! Maybe the Reed girl from Galatia! You didn't hear it here.
Birdfan

Dubuque, IA

#20 Apr 6, 2011
JustCurious wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the problem to the School Board. Oh, wait a minute, Notti and Roach already know.
NOW you can take the problem to the BOE. Roach doesn't even remember who Notti is by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnston City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homewreckers 21 min kops 3
Seen two kids pulled over on broadway on bikes 1 hr Well 11
Shawna Beth (Jun '16) 6 hr Good Times 40
curious 10 hr Phish Bowl 20
Hurleys May 19 Well 14
Dusk to Dawn Detailing May 18 Car Mechanic 3
Tony Kendrick May 14 Smh 8

Johnston City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance