sarah

Benton, IL

#22 Jul 10, 2012
Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>That line is straight from the pit bull's apologist's manual!!
"The mean ole mainstream media has a conspiracy against pitbulls." Give us a break!
Pitbulls have earned their reputation. No, they not born "mean." But they are born dangerous.
They are born dangerous? Haha! That made me laugh that has to be the dumbest thing I have EVER heard. No dog is born dangerous. Sorry you have oddly mistaken. The only reason they have earned their reputation is from dumb a$$ people training them TO BE DANGEROUS! Oh and sorry I don't have one of those manuals I have a PIT BULL and I have been around a million of them. They are the most misunderstood breed because stupid people like you don't take time to understand them you are just the kind that want to get rid of them because of things you have heard, the bad things. Why don't you go buy a pit puppy and raise it like sh*t and see how far you get before it attacks someone then get another one and treat it like an animal should be treated and see if it comes out the same. Before you have actually HAD a pit and have been around them a lot you really have absolutely no room to talk. ITS THE OWNERS FAULT! So get that through your thick head.
Needs an answer

Marion, IL

#23 Jul 10, 2012
I don't think their is such thing as a healthy debate on topix. lol
Wheat

Herrin, IL

#24 Jul 10, 2012
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
They are born dangerous? Haha! That made me laugh that has to be the dumbest thing I have EVER heard. No dog is born dangerous. Sorry you have oddly mistaken. The only reason they have earned their reputation is from dumb a$$ people training them TO BE DANGEROUS! Oh and sorry I don't have one of those manuals I have a PIT BULL and I have been around a million of them. They are the most misunderstood breed because stupid people like you don't take time to understand them you are just the kind that want to get rid of them because of things you have heard, the bad things. Why don't you go buy a pit puppy and raise it like sh*t and see how far you get before it attacks someone then get another one and treat it like an animal should be treated and see if it comes out the same. Before you have actually HAD a pit and have been around them a lot you really have absolutely no room to talk. ITS THE OWNERS FAULT! So get that through your thick head.
I hope you or someone else doesn't pay for your ignorance. I'm not going to resort to calling you names and such. If you cannot understand the simple truth that these are powerful animals that cannot be controlled, then have fun. The problem with people like you is, you have the illusion of control. The dog's basic instinct will take over at times and then it is dangerous. Not mean.......dangerous. I'm afraid you don't understand the difference.
sarah

Benton, IL

#25 Jul 10, 2012
Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you or someone else doesn't pay for your ignorance. I'm not going to resort to calling you names and such. If you cannot understand the simple truth that these are powerful animals that cannot be controlled, then have fun. The problem with people like you is, you have the illusion of control. The dog's basic instinct will take over at times and then it is dangerous. Not mean.......dangerous. I'm afraid you don't understand the difference.
Haha, alllllriiightyyyyy.:)
the truth

Marion, IL

#26 Jul 10, 2012
Any animal can bite. Pit bulls have mauled children in communities. Im not worried about the neighbors poodle. I am however worried if a pit bull as big as my child is running around loose. I can't say i see any one walking there rottweilers around town but I see plenty of pitbulls.
Wheat

Herrin, IL

#27 Jul 10, 2012
the truth wrote:
Any animal can bite. Pit bulls have mauled children in communities. Im not worried about the neighbors poodle. I am however worried if a pit bull as big as my child is running around loose. I can't say i see any one walking there rottweilers around town but I see plenty of pitbulls.
You would be correct. And owners who live in denial of the potential danger are nearly as bad as the owners that treat the animals cruelly. There are many safer penis extensions. Maybe buy a Corvette or join the hair club for men.
Wheat

Herrin, IL

#28 Jul 10, 2012
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, alllllriiightyyyyy.:)
Alrighty.:)
sarah

Benton, IL

#29 Jul 10, 2012
the truth wrote:
So has rotts and so has labs and bigger dogs, you just don't hear about it. Plus since we r talking about a small town like jc. I live in Marion and I see a hell of a lot more big dogs besides pits. A bigger town/city. It's different.
No longer in jc

La Mesa, CA

#30 Jul 10, 2012
You know I have an English Mastiff and people see her and fear her. She is a giant teddy bear. My infant son can pull her ears, skin, and tail and she just licks him. Im not saying that my mastiff is anything like a pit bull but I understand where they are coming from in the sense that people seem to assume my mastiff will attack them due to her size. Here's an idea, go find something more productive to do in jc. Your town is falling down around you people as you sit by and watch it happen. Just wait until the day Marion owns your town and Bob Butler is running it from the grave.
sarah

Benton, IL

#31 Jul 10, 2012
"Maybe we could win over the pit bull haters, if we could find a dipshit whisperer" :)
TAZ

United States

#32 Jul 10, 2012
The best way to break the powerful vice like clamp of a pitbulls jaws is to stick your thumb up its ass UNLESS of course that is why he is bitting you to begin with. HA
pit owner

United States

#33 Jul 12, 2012
sarah wrote:
"Maybe we could win over the pit bull haters, if we could find a dipshit whisperer" :)
HAHAHAHA
pit owner

United States

#34 Jul 12, 2012
sarah wrote:
Hahaha!!
pit owner

United States

#35 Jul 12, 2012
Wheat- what's ur obsession w the "penis extension"?? You sound Like an ignorant insecure chicken shit. Maybe a goldfish wuld b a better pet for you
Wheat

Herrin, IL

#36 Jul 12, 2012
pit owner wrote:
Wheat- what's ur obsession w the "penis extension"?? You sound Like an ignorant insecure chicken shit. Maybe a goldfish wuld b a better pet for you
Insecure? Naaaa, I don't own a pit bull. I don't have anything to prove. ;)

Nice use of the hahaha's, by the way. Your wit is razor sharp.
pit owner

United States

#37 Jul 12, 2012
So I guess ur just an ignorant chicken shit then .....my bad
sarah

Brighton, MO

#38 Jul 12, 2012
Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>Insecure? Naaaa, I don't own a pit bull. I don't have anything to prove. ;)

Nice use of the hahaha's, by the way. Your wit is razor sharp.
If you don't own one, you therefore do not know a damn thing about them. So you really have no room to talk. All you know is the bad things you've heard from news. So shut the fu*k up. You know I'd rather have a "dangerous" pit bull to walk than a little dog that won't protect me if need be.... By the way I'm STILL laughing my a$$ off about your theory of dogs being born dangerous! Haha, yes let's get a pit puppy around ANYTHING and see how much damage it does!! I mean they obviously have to start attacking at that age too, right? By the way since I'm a girl and I have a pit I don't think I really use him as a "penis extension" so yeah you can shut up about that too that just makes you sound dumb.
Wheat

Herrin, IL

#39 Jul 12, 2012
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't own one, you therefore do not know a damn thing about them.
I also don't own a cougar. Pretty sure I shouldn't get one, though.
Wheat

Herrin, IL

#40 Jul 12, 2012
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
All you know is the bad things you've heard from news.
Let's see. Because I don't own a pit bull, I couldn't know anything about them. But, you know all about me and where I obtained my knowledge of pit bulls from simply reading my posts.

My, you're a bright one.
Wheat

Herrin, IL

#41 Jul 12, 2012
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
So shut the fu*k up.
Ahhh, classy. Do you kiss your pit bull with that filthy mouth?
Never the less, I think I'll post on this subject as I see fit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnston City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thieves 2 hr Curious 9
Ryan Murphy Locked Up 2 hr Shawarma 9
Zelman Johnson 5 hr Stupid 68
dick Durban is a tattle tale? 5 hr trumpturds 45
rent one Wed Boy 3
Ain't happening,is it Jan 16 logic 35
Mother of deceased Jc baby Jan 14 Realmom 7

Johnston City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance