Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 51763 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55805 Jun 21, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>wrong....you already said you were a lezbian trapped in a mans body....I was born with just a cock not a cock and slit like you
lol ....for being so religious you sure do cuss a lot and spread a lot of hate both things that your god despises. I guess you are an expert in eternal damnation, according to religious views you'll be spending your after life there......And no you can not speak for straight men born naturally all male....you have to be one to be an expert in the matter and you weren't. Your lesbian marriage and extra chromosone disqualifies you and your wife....sorry that's just how the world works....lol
Where have I argued I'm not a monster mutation?

The difference is, my straight man legitimately fits and fulfills the reality of marriage.

You, on the other hand, violently violate nature with inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning anal sex!

Oh, I don't have an 'extra chromosome', I/we have the complete DNA of two people.

The world only works right when you honestly and intelligently comprehend it. You got some serious denial and stupidity going there...

LOL
lol

Buffalo Grove, IL

#55806 Jun 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I argued I'm not a monster mutation?
The difference is, my straight man legitimately fits and fulfills the reality of marriage.
You, on the other hand, violently violate nature with inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning anal sex!
Oh, I don't have an 'extra chromosome', I/we have the complete DNA of two people.
The world only works right when you honestly and intelligently comprehend it. You got some serious denial and stupidity going there...
LOL
ahahaha...you habe the dna of 2 complete people....ahahaha then you definitely just disqualified yourself from speaking for the straight naturally born all male .....lol...that's the funniest thing you've said yet......so you're wife really is a dyke....funny ass shit....what a freak show no wonder your against gays , you have too be trying to make yourself feel better about your gods giant joke ....even your god didn't know what to do with you.......lol you all keep talking about adam and eve, well nobody has ever heard of adam/shirley and eve...lol....you're an expert at nothing but the circus and bipolar mental disorder....2 complete people.....lmfao...funny stuff...thanks kiqueer i needed that.....you'll never be taken seriously by anyone, just a joke to us normal people, as you say
smirk
lol

Buffalo Grove, IL

#55808 Jun 21, 2014
*Have

Hey look you're also an expert at bipolar disorder......what a freak.....lol....you lost at life ahahahahaha

still smirking

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#55809 Jun 21, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>"the word homosexuality didn’t even exist until 1890)..... And neither did the word gay
The word gay originated in 1275 moron, not 1890.
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>"
. As a kid being taught in school the word gay meant happy, jovial, in a great mood. Just how in the hell did the word gay get translated into homosexual? Homosexuals is anything but happy or jovial.
Language evolves moron. It always has and it always will. English is a language based on condensing and altering root words. Guess as a kid you weren't taught basics, just stupidity about homosexuality.

Location hidden

#55810 Jun 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
When normal people see a gay couple, their sphincter muscle gets a charlie horse!
No, that only happens to you.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything in them says, "That's just wrong!!!"
No, everything in them doesn't think for a moment about sex, that's just you.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But when two men want to be equated to a husband and wife, especially when they are also a mother and father, normal people HISTORICALLY have said, "That's some really dumb shit!"
Two men have never wanted to be equated to a husband and a wife. It's just that your a moron so you like to pretend this equating has been wanted. It's because you have nothing, and you never will, so you just create you're own bullshit out of thin air so that you can continue posting nonsense.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more idiotic, is the idea that waving a piece of paper will change what people see and think.
Get real punk!
No one is waving a piece of paper, and what people see has already changed. You hate that so you get on topix like the old foolish git you are and pretend otherwise.

Keep dancing puppet. Displaying you stupidity so publically is hysterical. Keep us laughing bitch.

Location hidden

#55811 Jun 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The very basis of the guide Jesus gave is that nature produces life 'after it's kind'.
Matthew 21:19
And seeing a fig tree by the wayside, he went to it and found nothing on it but only leaves. And he said to it,“May no fruit ever come from you again!” And the fig tree withered at once.
The 'rabbi' destroys his own legitimacy by being Pharisaical. Using one Scripture to discount another Scripture, destroying the integrity of the whole.
Jesus addressed this very idea when he confronted Rabbis about divorce;
Matthew 19:3-6
And Pharisees came up to him and tested him by asking,“Is it lawful to divorce one’s wife for any cause?”
4 He answered,“Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female,
5 and said,‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?
6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”
Smile.
Yawn. What your bible says is completely irrelevant gramps.

Location hidden

#55812 Jun 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
False consensus??? Show me where history gives ss 'marriage' anything near a consensus.
"Historical context" The argument of fools. Let us know when historic consensus plays a part in civil liberties puppet.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55813 Jun 21, 2014
An oldie but goodie;

When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination.

End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to follow them:

When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev. 1:19). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev. 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination (Lev. 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20 or is there some wiggle room here?

Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them?(Lev. 24: 10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws?(Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55814 Jun 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
False consensus??? Show me where history gives ss 'marriage' anything near a consensus.
Of course I'm unusual, hence the 'monster mutation' subtitle.
The gay troll ad homoan libel only validates my position.
Smirk.
You think I was referring to a consensus about gay marriage? Are you retarded?

No, you're not unusual. There are a number of hateful fundamentalist hillbilly preachers out there. It doesn't make it normal, or acceptable. You're just a Fred Phelps lite. A cheap knock off of the same schtick routine that he invented.

You thinking that your position is somehow validated by me is merely a sign of your numerous delusions.

Pride is one of the seven deadly sins, Greg. Yet you sit here tooting your own horn and talking about how special you are. Matter of fact, your entire online persona from this to your little blog is nothing but building up your petty little ego. This whole game is nothing but service to your rage and pride. You're the biggest sinner here, sweetheart.
lol

Buffalo Grove, IL

#55815 Jun 21, 2014
Hey kimare cursses and i would bet is currently wearing 2 different clothes, hell most of us are....I got a question for you....as usual I'm sure you'll ignore it since you have nothing but what the heck ill ask anyways...since your bible says selling daughters is acceptable, are you all good with that or do you see it as repulsive like any mentally stable person would? What kind of person are you, strict with the bible or just dance around and cherry pick what you want?

Location hidden

#55816 Jun 21, 2014
Girls,

You are in a limp wristed gay troll hissy fit.

I'm simply noting reality.

Ss couples are inferior to marriage. There is nothing you can do to change that reality.

Your foot stomping hate filled rage only exposes your depravity. You've been bitch slapped by reality and it hurts.

Get real.

Smile.
lol

Rockford, IL

#55817 Jun 21, 2014
Like. I said kimare avoids anything that can't be answered with the same repetitive bs....lol....so I then since you're such a bible thumper and stuck on your gods word then you must be all right with selling children and slavery....You're bible tells you drones its ok.....you're pathetic kimare ....weak excuse for a human being....well atleast we all know how you got your wife....you must of bought her

If you're preaching the bible you don't get to choose which things to follow...Hitler, sorry i mean god says its his way or no way

lol

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#55818 Jun 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Girls,
Ss couples are inferior to marriage. There is nothing you can do to change that reality.
Your foot stomping hate filled rage only exposes your depravity. You've been bitch slapped by reality and it hurts.
Get real.
Smile.
It's funny that you still fancy your opinion to be relevant to our lives.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#55819 Jun 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Girls,
Just wanna have fun, whoa,
Girls just wanna have fun.
lol

Rockford, IL

#55820 Jun 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Girls,
Get real.
Smile.
hmmm bitch slapped huh??? You keep buying your spot in that eternal damnation dont ya?.... maybe your views on child slavery will save you...Its hard to believe in this day and age any american would be ok with that...but you're the proof, keep following that bible there dick/vagina wad
truth

Granite City, IL

#55822 Jun 22, 2014
The only one throwing a hissy fit is Greg. Because he's been botch slapped with the truth.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55823 Jun 22, 2014
Hey Greg, remember when I said that even your religion would change to accept gay marriage and people like you would be viewed as monsters by future generations? It's happening before your eyes.

http://news.yahoo.com/presbyterian-assembly-g...
lol

Rockford, IL

#55824 Jun 22, 2014
Greg will be right back....he/she is at the little girl auction at the church...greg had another child once but got a good price for her. Took the money and bought the wifey some new shoes and a perscription of xanex

Location hidden

#55825 Jun 22, 2014
truth wrote:
Hey Greg, remember when I said that even your religion would change to accept gay marriage and people like you would be viewed as monsters by future generations? It's happening before your eyes.
http://news.yahoo.com/presbyterian-assembly-g...
http://www.christianpost.com/news/pcusa-decli...

"The Presbyterian Church (USA) continued its years-long trend of losing congregations and members in 2013, according to statistics released by the mainline Protestant denomination last week."

"One of the causes of the declining number of congregations in the PCUSA was the creation of the Evangelical Covenant Order of Presbyterians, a theologically conservative body.

Formed in early 2012 in response to the PCUSA allowing for practicing homosexuals to be ordained as ministers, many of the congregations dismissed from the PCUSA have proceeded to seek affiliation with the ECO.

Congregations that have recently left for the ECO have included the 4,000-member Highland Park Presbyterian Church of Dallas and the 3,500-plus member Menlo Park Presbyterian Church of California."
lol

Chicago, IL

#55827 Jun 22, 2014
ohhh by the way kimaria I want too thank you for switching me from agnostic too straight up atheist...... I dont want to be associated with slavery and apparent drug addiction. I no longer am looking for an answer to religion, i find it and its slave selling followers to be disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnston City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JC Streets and Water 46 min Penny Nickel 36
heather lynn (Oct '11) 9 hr The real Heather 9
new police cars, bad streets and tickets for mi... 10 hr hmm 22
Little League 23 hr Patrick 83
Domestic violence and police standoff back in J... Wed Discountdoublecheck 2
jason wells Wed what 10
Bigfoot May 19 Last man standing 1
More from around the web

Johnston City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE