Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52025 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Ace

Christopher, IL

#55663 Jun 17, 2014
Very Important Message wrote:
Go fook yourself.
<quoted text>
Now just how many gay people do you think that has already tried that?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#55664 Jun 17, 2014
KankaFred wrote:
Meaning of Sexuality is reproducing and not any other.There are not many Animals who do Sex for Fun as we do.
But,
sure,the last Supper isn't far.
Wrong again. The meaning of sexuality has nothing to do with reproducing. You might consider buying a dictionary and taking a remedial English class.

sexuality [sek-shoo-al-i-tee]
noun
1. sexual character; possession of the structural and functional traits of sex.
2. recognition of or emphasis upon sexual matters.
3. involvement in sexual activity.
4. an organism's preparedness for engaging in sexual activity.

Location hidden

#55665 Jun 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly.
If you read back, you'll find I've always noted the rare history of ss marriage.
Smile.
And you'll note that we've continually pointed out that historical context is completely irrelevant. Ask any inter-racial couple that is married, or any inter-faith couple that is married. It's the lame brain "argument" for people that can't muster a real one. Someone like you fool.

Location hidden

#55666 Jun 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Woke up this morning.
Ss couples are still inferior, mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage.
When are those court rulings going to change that?
What idiotic denial of reality.
Smirk.
Woke up this morning. You're opinions are still completely irrelevant and always will me. Or did court rulings change that?
Smirk.

Location hidden

#55667 Jun 17, 2014
The messenger wrote:
I merely hate you...one person.
You hate a whole group of people .... Christians.
You are such a hater.
<quoted text>
Your little Sky Santa manual clearly states that one who hates cant know the Hebrew god.

Sort of a catch 22 for you there numbnuts.

Location hidden

#55668 Jun 17, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Now just how many gay people do you think that has already tried that?
You're the one apparantly thinking about it, you tell us.
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#55669 Jun 17, 2014
Ace wrote:
Cali Girl 2014 said:
<quoted text>
Who said a couple making love was
liken to an animal?
You have a sick
mind,worse than any Gay person I
know!!"

"Sick mind worse that any gay person I know"?
Now you openly admitted your true feelings. I am proud that you are finally starting to see the light! Pray for their gay sins so other people can see the light too.
Don't take my post out of context
and make me a Homophobe you
Jackass!
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#55670 Jun 17, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>Now just how many gay people do you think that has already tried that?
Sorry you are an A Sexual A hole!
truth

Granite City, IL

#55671 Jun 17, 2014
The messenger wrote:
I merely hate you...one person.
You hate a whole group of people .... Christians.
You are such a hater.
<quoted text>
Whatever you say, rage poster.

If it makes you feel better to try to assign my mental state to me and then feel better about how you imagine I feel, then by all means. Just remember that it's not real. It's just your imagination. Kind of like your God. And your silly belief that you are Xtian. You are full of nothing but bitterness, hatred, rage, and lies and yet you claim to be a Xtian.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You are completely delusional.

And I don't hate Xtians. I love them. I merely hate their mythology and the philosophy based on it. That's fair, right? Love the sinner, hate the sin? Or does that work for hypocritical Xtians?

Did you really just call me a hater? You have repeatedly demonstrated over the last several months that operate on the intellectual level of a teenage girl, but I didn't expect you start talking like it. Grow up, skippy.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55672 Jun 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Woke up this morning.
Ss couples are still inferior, mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage.
Smirk.
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are in the idiotic denial of reality. The court rulings are changing all the time. Troll on.
Which is my point. Court rulings do change, reality doesn't.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55674 Jun 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Woke up this morning.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice." MLK

Just like the court rulings that allowed people to own slaves were changed because they are immoral and wrong, so will the silly laws based in bronze age mythology that deny people their freedom to live as they so choose.

You know what else changes over time? Christianity. Once upon a time it was used to justify the institution of slavery in this country. That was evil and wrong. Kind of like how you are abusing Christianity for your own prideful purposes now, Greg. Even your religion will change to accept gay people and there's nothing you can do about it. Your entire way of life is dying, Greg. In another 50 years people will look back at bigots like you and think "what a bunch of evil, ignorant, backwards little monsters."

Location hidden

#55675 Jun 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Woke up this morning.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice." MLK
Just like the court rulings that allowed people to own slaves were changed because they are immoral and wrong, so will the silly laws based in bronze age mythology that deny people their freedom to live as they so choose.
You know what else changes over time? Christianity. Once upon a time it was used to justify the institution of slavery in this country. That was evil and wrong. Kind of like how you are abusing Christianity for your own prideful purposes now, Greg. Even your religion will change to accept gay people and there's nothing you can do about it. Your entire way of life is dying, Greg. In another 50 years people will look back at bigots like you and think "what a bunch of evil, ignorant, backwards little monsters."
Your perversion of justice to justify a desecration of marriage does nothing, absolutely nothing to change the facts I posted.

Nor does your prophetic rant change the fact that the attempt to force society to accept ss marrage has never lasted long, let alone succeeded. But hey, stupid hope springs eternal...

Smirk.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55676 Jun 17, 2014
Like I said. Delusional.

You think your opinion is fact.

You also think you will win. What fool.

but what else can one expect from a poorly educated, fundamentalist hillbilly from the backwoods of Tennessee.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55677 Jun 17, 2014
And 59% of Americans approve of same sex marriage. Forced on society?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False-consensus_...

Now go ahead and claim that your opinion is and anyone who doesn't agree is defective. Exactly like it predicts. The only reason I keep coming back is to laugh at your mental illness and make fun of your myriad defense mechanisms. It's quite a hoot.

"The false-consensus effect is not necessarily restricted to cases where people believe that their values are shared by the majority. The false-consensus effect is also evidenced when people overestimate the extent to which their particular belief is correlated with the belief of others. Thus, fundamentalists do not necessarily believe that the majority of people share their views, but their estimates of the number of people who share their point of view will tend to exceed the actual number.

This bias is especially prevalent in group settings where one thinks the collective opinion of their own group matches that of the larger population. Since the members of a group reach a consensus and rarely encounter those who dispute it, they tend to believe that everybody thinks the same way.

Additionally, when confronted with evidence that a consensus does not exist, people often assume that those who do not agree with them are defective in some way.[2] There is no single cause for this cognitive bias; the availability heuristic, self-serving bias, and nave realism have been suggested as at least partial underlying factors."
truth

Granite City, IL

#55678 Jun 17, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/court-consider-5-gay-ma...

August 6th. That's when gay marriage will be legalized in Tennessee, Greg. What are you going to do then? Except keep acting like an angry little cry baby?

Location hidden

#55679 Jun 17, 2014
I don't need to 'do' anything.

I simply note, as I have every time a judge has ruled against reality, that ss couples are still only ever, inferior, mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage.

Since when does 'smirk' mean cry baby?

Smile.
lol

Buffalo Grove, IL

#55680 Jun 17, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said a couple making love was
liken to an animal? You have a sick
mind,worse than any Gay person I
know!!
i dont compare human sex to the rest animal kingdon...its the gay bashers like kanka sore and kimaria that keep making those ignorant comparison....I've been sticking up for equal rights for everyone, even kimaria should be able to be nailed in the ass without anyone giving vagina man any greif.

you are right about me having a sick mind though....my wife will vouche for that...we do things that would make any animal, 2 or 4 legged, blush....and she's not demeaned by any of it. matter of fact, her mind might be sicker then mine.....trust me, if kimaria could see what happens in my bed, greg would completly give up on this whole gay bashing thing and would start protesting us straights......
lol

Buffalo Grove, IL

#55681 Jun 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
I simply note, as I have every time a judge has ruled against reality, that ss couples are still only ever, inferior, mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage.
Since when does 'smirk' mean cry baby?
Smile.
judge ruled against reality????....lol come on even you're not that dumb.....reality is ss marriages happen...reality is gay sex happens..... reality is your and outdated, useless pathetic scared little lump trying to make yorself feel better about your own real sexual deffect....sound familiar testicle chic.......lol i like that better then vagina man

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#55682 Jun 17, 2014
KiMare wrote:
I simply note, as I have every time a judge has ruled against reality..
Dismissed for stupidity.

Location hidden

#55683 Jun 18, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text> judge ruled against reality????
You deny that this is not reality?

"ss couples are still only ever, inferior, mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage."

...lol come on even you're not that dumb.....

Smirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnston City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jocelyn McGee? 5 min Wondering 6
Two Teachers at Carterville High School have be... 14 min CitizenX 4
Did Mr.Burzynski get fired at Carterville High ... 27 min Teacher 3
keep Snitching 59 min Sad family situation 9
brett masters house of horrors 12 hr wtf 3
News Johnston, IL police searching for person of int... Sat Inspector Clueless 4
Names of the racist people and JC Jul 3 hatrr 3
More from around the web

Johnston City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Johnston City Mortgages