Tonight's Council Meeting
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Embarrassed To Live Here

Sesser, IL

#1 Nov 13, 2012
How about tonight's meeting! A fight breaks out outside of the meeting. Earlier Jim "Hitler" Mitchell made a motion for an appointment then couldn't get a second. Then he seconds his own motion!!!! Totally illegal and totally hillbilly! This mayor and his goof troop henchmen on the council make this town the biggest embarrassment on the planet.
Yo mama

Carterville, IL

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Only been in Johnston City for a few years, and have enjoyed it, loved it in fact. Tonight's meeting was sad all around
Lightning bolt

Johnston City, IL

#3 Nov 13, 2012
It was the biggest farce since Mitchell, Boyd and Lind took over.
Mitchell stormed out of the meeting frustrated, Richey set silent during the entire thing letting Mitchell take the heat, and Bart Lind looked like and idiot.
By the way Kathy White. I feel sorry for you with Mitchell forcing you to take the financial chairmanship.
"Just follow Keith Boyd's plan," said Mitchell.
I don't think I'd want to follow Boyd's tracks anywhere.
Lightning bolt

Johnston City, IL

#4 Nov 13, 2012
PS After watching channel 3 tonight, it's good to know Bart "See you at the meeting Lind" has everything in the police department under control.
Get Out

Johnston City, IL

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Lightning bolt wrote:
Mitchell stormed out of the meeting frustrated, Richey set silent during the entire thing letting Mitchell take the heat, and Bart Lind looked like and idiot.
By the way Kathy White. I feel sorry for you with Mitchell forcing you to take the financial chairmanship.
"Just follow Keith Boyd plan" Shows that Boyd still runs the goof troop. Cathy get out as fast as you can!
Lightning bolt

Johnston City, IL

#6 Nov 14, 2012
Even a minister stood up and said according to Robert's rules of order Mitchell couldn't make his own second.
Think he listened?
NO.
Top rated movie

Marion, IL

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Meet YOUR city council.
Jim Mitchell aka Jerry Springer and Boss Hog
Bart Lind aka Barney Fife wannabee
Chuck Crabtree aka Sgt Schultz "I know nothing."
Barb Buckner aka Aunt Bee
Dwight Hoffard aka Dr Smith (Lost in Space)
Dexter Page aka Robin from Batman (Gee wiz I'll second that motion Boss."
Kathy White aka Dorothy Wizard of Oz "I just want to go home."
Ex officio members:
Keith Boyd aka Eddie Haskell
Penny West, Stallings, Boyd, something else aka Monica Lewinsky
Amy Lind aka Progressive Insurance Lady
John Ritchey aka Dobie Gillis
Virginia Burton aka Chicken Little "The sky is falling, the sky is falling."
This is what the council meetings look like and how other towns talk about Johnston City.
Citizens of Johnston City, you deserve better.
Grimace

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Mitchell likes hanging out with Boyd at McDonald's so much he has legally changed his name to Mayor McCheese.
Ribs Clone

United States

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Lightning bolt wrote:
By the way Kathy White. I feel sorry for you with Mitchell forcing you to take the financial kchairmanship.
Bart Lind more than looks like an idiot, he IS an idiot. Bart is nothing more than the modern day Ribs Savant.
Couldnt be

Marion, IL

#10 Nov 15, 2012
Ribs Savant was never that bad was he?
LRS

Carbondale, IL

#11 Nov 15, 2012
Lightning bolt wrote:
Even a minister stood up and said according to Robert's rules of order Mitchell couldn't make his own second.
Think he listened?
NO.
He can't but he had his clerk say that he could. Totally unethical if not out of bounds..
LRS

Carbondale, IL

#12 Nov 15, 2012
That was me on the Robert's rules. he can't but he did it anyway.
Stupid is as stupid does

Marion, IL

#13 Nov 15, 2012
So when has being unethical, and out of bounds ever stopped this outfit?
Stupid is as stupid does

Marion, IL

#14 Nov 15, 2012
That move should also make whatever they were voting on invalid.
a dam builder

Herrin, IL

#15 Nov 15, 2012
you should tell Bart that he is a idiot i don't think he knows it.
JC News Desk

Highlandville, MO

#16 Nov 19, 2012
Tune in today for Mayor Jim Mitchell's press conference at noon. He will be announcing his appointment of former Penn State Assistant Coach Jerry Sandusky as Park Board Chairman.
" I've known Jerry a long time and I think he will do an outstanding job. I'm a pretty good judge of character and Jerry has the character I'm looking for in my leadership appointments" Mitchell said.
jc resident

Carterville, IL

#17 Nov 19, 2012
Embarrassed To Live Here wrote:
How about tonight's meeting! A fight breaks out outside of the meeting. Earlier Jim "Hitler" Mitchell made a motion for an appointment then couldn't get a second. Then he seconds his own motion!!!! Totally illegal and totally hillbilly! This mayor and his goof troop henchmen on the council make this town the biggest embarrassment on the planet.
no fights broke out
Mitchell Boyd Lind

Marion, IL

#18 Nov 19, 2012
Aperson came inside and ask for the police stating a fight was about to break out outside the scout cabin.
a dam builder

Herrin, IL

#19 Nov 19, 2012
hey Mitchell Boyd Lind why don't you stick to one name? its getting confusing.
De Plane Boss

United States

#20 Nov 20, 2012
Bart Lind will tender his resignation at the next council meeting! Bart will join Keith Boyd playing Tatoo on the Fantasy Island remake. " It's a role I take serious and I want to concentrate on it full time" he said. Boyd will play the AIDS stricken tatoo later in the season.
Mitchell has announced he is currently recording a country album with the hit single " She thinks my city backhoe is sexy". A bonus track will include Grant Mitchell on the Mills Bros classic "Daddy's Little Girl."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnston City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey's robbed 6 hr ZX boys 5
Illegal school board 22 hr Wrong is wrong 9
School pictures Tue Yes 2
Bobby dillion (Jan '17) Tue HAHA 12
Bo Crabtree one tough S.O.B. (Dec '13) Mon buttkill drug-free 32
Trailer next to carwash shaking and baking!!! Oct 13 bob 4
Gofundme page Oct 9 Curt 7

Johnston City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance