Comments
1,301 - 1,320 of 6,593 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 2
d chicago

Nashua, NH

#1448 Sep 3, 2012
don't vote for anyone now in office.
Remember the people in office are the very ones who have gotten us into this mess. If the people now in office actually knew anything they would have corrected the mess and fixed it already.

It's clear we need all new people new parties new ideas to save America. The path we are now on will end the american dream we will go broke.

Many cities are now in bankruptcy court because there isn't enough money to keep them afloat. Some states will soon be joining them and the country will not be far behind.

We have to reduce the size and cost of federal, state, county and city government or go broke.

Vote all new people into office. If you vote for the same old bozos you will get more of what you have now, say how's that working for ya Chicago????
oh my

Mattoon, IL

#1449 Sep 3, 2012
Hopeless wrote:
<quoted text> trying to put what out? Oh, I get it...you mean more Americans out of work! This is the worse it's ever been under the presidency of a fluke! Obama, if re elected will have the national debt over 20 trillion dollars! Illinois alone has one of the worse credit ratings along with new York, and California. All ran by Democrats! What has Obama fixed? He has done nothing but run up debt! Unless you are on welfare, an illegal immigrant or a public union employee, Obama and the Dems could care less about you! This is a fact...
I'll try again. Without going into another anti Obama rant, how are Romney's plans any different than W's? Do you even know?
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

#1450 Sep 3, 2012
d chicago wrote:
don't vote for anyone now in office.
Remember the people in office are the very ones who have gotten us into this mess. If the people now in office actually knew anything they would have corrected the mess and fixed it already.
It's clear we need all new people new parties new ideas to save America. The path we are now on will end the american dream we will go broke.
Many cities are now in bankruptcy court because there isn't enough money to keep them afloat. Some states will soon be joining them and the country will not be far behind.
We have to reduce the size and cost of federal, state, county and city government or go broke.
Vote all new people into office. If you vote for the same old bozos you will get more of what you have now, say how's that working for ya Chicago????
been saying the same thing for years, a clean sweep is the ONLY answer and even then i'm not sure.
Sanity Now

AOL

#1451 Sep 3, 2012
millionaires and sheep wrote:
There are two types of people planning on voting for Romney, millionaires and Fox sheeple. Millionaires for the big tax cuts, and sheep who are too stupid to see what Romney and Lyin Ryan have in mind for them.
Obama has no worries in Illinois. Section 8'ers', racist Latinos, and the every growing EBT Community will assure a clean sweep for Obama. Whether America fails or prospers doesn't affect Obama's supporters whether they are public employees or on public assistance.
hopeless

United States

#1452 Sep 3, 2012
oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try again. Without going into another anti Obama rant, how are Romney's plans any different than W's? Do you even know?
Bush isn't the problem here..he isn't on the ballot and never will be again! It was Obama who got unemployment past 10 percent and has kept it over 8 percent the whole time he has occupied the white house. Romney will be different from w in that when the reps take over everything, he won't work with the dems and throw in more entitlements like Bush did just to get along.I guarantee Romney cuts spending because we will have to! There is no more money! Why has Obama been so flat? Why are gas prices so high and why has he added 6 trillion to the deficit in 3 years? Why do we have more welfare recipients now than ever before by tens of millions? Why are so many able bodied allowed to go on disability now more than ever? Every thing he has touched is failed! Gm didn't pay back their loans yet he acts like they did and he saved them. They still owe 25 billion! HIS stimulus failed by all credible accounts. He surrendered to a bunch of bandits in Iraq and is on schedule to surrender I'm Afghanistan!this all falls on him! Btw, the real unemployed number is more like 16 percent, another Obama success? Pathetic!
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

#1453 Sep 3, 2012
hopeless wrote:
<quoted text> Bush isn't the problem here..he isn't on the ballot and never will be again! It was Obama who got unemployment past 10 percent and has kept it over 8 percent the whole time he has occupied the white house. Romney will be different from w in that when the reps take over everything, he won't work with the dems and throw in more entitlements like Bush did just to get along.I guarantee Romney cuts spending because we will have to! There is no more money! Why has Obama been so flat? Why are gas prices so high and why has he added 6 trillion to the deficit in 3 years? Why do we have more welfare recipients now than ever before by tens of millions? Why are so many able bodied allowed to go on disability now more than ever? Every thing he has touched is failed! Gm didn't pay back their loans yet he acts like they did and he saved them. They still owe 25 billion! HIS stimulus failed by all credible accounts. He surrendered to a bunch of bandits in Iraq and is on schedule to surrender I'm Afghanistan!this all falls on him! Btw, the real unemployed number is more like 16 percent, another Obama success? Pathetic!
Patheyic, that pretty much sums it up for obaa and his gaggle.
Eisenheim

West Chicago, IL

#1454 Sep 3, 2012
Sanity Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has no worries in Illinois. Section 8'ers', racist Latinos, and the every growing EBT Community will assure a clean sweep for Obama. Whether America fails or prospers doesn't affect Obama's supporters whether they are public employees or on public assistance.
If we could get a decent percentage of the voters outside of crook county to get out and vote maybe things would be better in Illinois
patheyic

Mattoon, IL

#1455 Sep 3, 2012
tuf s__t wrote:
<quoted text>Patheyic, that pretty much sums it up for obaa and his gaggle.
Patheyic? Typical semi-literate Republican comment. Thanks for giving us a laugh. LOL!
Sanity Now

AOL

#1456 Sep 3, 2012
Eisenheim wrote:
<quoted text>
If we could get a decent percentage of the voters outside of crook county to get out and vote maybe things would be better in Illinois
Illinois has lots of citizens who pretend to care about America and parents who pretend to care about their kids futures but they just don't CARE ENOUGH to bother to VOTE to Stop the Machine.
VotefortheCat

Chicago, IL

#1457 Sep 3, 2012
I'm not voting for either of those scumbags.
I think I will just vote for my cat.
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

#1458 Sep 3, 2012
patheyic wrote:
<quoted text>
Patheyic? Typical semi-literate Republican comment. Thanks for giving us a laugh. LOL!
Your frustrations are beginning to show through oh chunky one.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1459 Sep 3, 2012
Kirk Dillard
DaveC

Milton, WV

#1460 Sep 3, 2012
Voter for Mike Kirk

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1461 Sep 3, 2012
DaveC wrote:
Voter for Mike Kirk
Kirk is who I meant thanks
BHCO

Kewanee, IL

#1462 Sep 3, 2012
Only vote for them if they love cherry trees.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#1464 Sep 3, 2012
Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie

So I take it you don't want to tell us who the drunk guy doing all that shouting was?

Or tell us what's up with the FOURTH incident of repukes getting busted for the exact thing they say they're trying to prevent - voter fraud?

Or discuss Ryan's voting record or hypocrisy? Or answer any of the TEN questions I asked you about Ryan?

Or talk about Akin's comments and their negative consequences on the GOP?

Or acknowledge your lying, homophobe, POS Republican hero Andrew Shirvell and his $4.5 million federal defamation, stalking, intentional infliction of emotional distress and invasion of privacy verdict?

Or discuss U.S. Rep. Kevin Yoder?

Or Romney's tax fraud or medicare fraud?

Or tell us why Fox News outed the name and town of a Seal that is getting death threats?

Or tell us why Romney's racist comment about "shackles" wasn't racist but Biden's comment about "chains" was?

Or tell us why the federal appeals court in Washington struck down the Texas voter ID law and Texas lawmakers' plans for new congressional and state legislative districts?

Or discuss all the hypocrisy of the "We Built That" lie that your 2012 convention was based on?

OK ... how about you tell us about the federal bailout that saved Mitt Romney?

Aren't you Teabaggers opposed to such a thing?

Isn't a SUDDEN conservative like Romney supposed to be AGAINST bailouts?

Wasn't he against the bailout of the U.S. auto industry?

Didn't he want to let GM fail?

Didn't he write a famous New York Times op-ed titled "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" in 2008?

Didn't Romney recently say "If they needed help coming out of bankruptcy and government support, that was fine, but I was not in favor of the government writing billions of dollars in checks prior to them going into bankruptcy," in an interview with the Detroit News?

Hmm ... this is confusing here ....

Well, if all that is true, then why couldn't he "Let Bain Go Banrupt"?

Why does Romney think bailouts are BAD when they're for anybody else's business but PERFECTLY FINE when they involve his own?

And why isn't the conservative corporate media reporting this?

Here's more info for you on this very intriguing topic: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the...

Any answers for us here?

ANY AT ALL?

Are you ready my little Whirling Dervish of Obfuscation?

You know what to do next ...

3, 2, 1 .....

GO!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#1465 Sep 3, 2012
tuf s__t wrote:
<quoted text>
Your frustrations are beginning to show through oh chunky one.
What's the matter with Chunky?

That candy is probably the only thing you can afford on those food stamps of yours.
bern

Tempe, AZ

#1466 Sep 3, 2012
Matt Kirk
Sanity Now

AOL

#1467 Sep 3, 2012
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie
So I take it you don't want to tell us who the drunk guy doing all that shouting was?
Or tell us what's up with the FOURTH incident of repukes getting busted for the exact thing they say they're trying to prevent - voter fraud?
Or discuss Ryan's voting record or hypocrisy? Or answer any of the TEN questions I asked you about Ryan?
Or acknowledge your lying, homophobe, POS Republican hero Andrew Shirvell and his $4.5 million federal defamation, stalking, intentional infliction of emotional distress and invasion of privacy verdict?
Or tell us why Fox News outed the name and town of a Seal that is getting death threats?
Or tell us why Romney's racist comment about "shackles" wasn't racist but Biden's comment about "chains" was?
Or tell us why the federal appeals court in Washington struck down the Texas voter ID law and Texas lawmakers' plans for new congressional and state legislative districts?
Or discuss all the hypocrisy of the "We Built That" lie that your 2012 convention was based on?
Didn't he write a famous New York Times op-ed titled "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" in 2008?
Didn't Romney recently say "If they needed help coming out of bankruptcy and government support, that was fine, but I was not in favor of the government writing billions of dollars in checks prior to them going into bankruptcy," in an interview with the Detroit News?
Why does Romney think bailouts are BAD when they're for anybody else's business but PERFECTLY FINE when they involve his own?
Here's more info for you on this very intriguing topic: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the...
Any answers for us here?
ANY AT ALL?
3, 2, 1 .....
GO!

Embrace the Disgrace of supporting Obama if you feel his vision for your future is all your sad and hopeless family deserves.

The rest of us will Vote Romney Ryan.
Hopeless

Chicago Heights, IL

#1468 Sep 4, 2012
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
Any answers for us here?
ANY AT ALL?
3, 2, 1 .....
GO!
well, the cut and paste crackhead from the Oak Forest nut house is back again...do you ever say anything different? All of your post start out and end the same, so hear we go...the drunk guy is Biden! I'm sorry, he really is that stupid! He isn't funny and if you listen to him , it's hard to watch! The crowds never think he's funny, he uses the same old lines, and messes them up constantly! You have absolutely nothing on Romney or Ryan! Conservative media? Are you fucking crazy?( look who I'm asking?) msnbc, CNN, abc, CBS,NBC, these are conservative corporate media by your standards? Oh, I get it, you mean fox news! Romneys tax fraud? Is that what media matters is telling you nut job operatives to accuse him of? Do you really think he would be running for president if he paid no taxes? The IRS, under Obamas orders would have brought him up on charges, you lose! Keep listening to that herm on msnbc, you know the one with the little boys haircut! As far as tea baggers, ask purple lips about that! I'm sure he and Reggie ...oh well! Obama is feeling the heat...gotta pay students and black churches from other states to keep up the illusion that he still is popular! How many will be unemployed? Will they ask him "where are the jobs"? Who cares about akin? He should step aside. Thing is, he still may beat that fat old cow he is running against. Will she be at convention? Oops, nope!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnston City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
little league (Jun '13) 11 hr change it 26
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 14 hr newpoly 1,901
Animal abuse on market street 21 hr sosad 2
Broadcast News Wed Ready For My Closeup 1
severe pain after "attempted" vaginal fisting Wed RUMOR WILLIS 5
White trash Wed staniel 10
•••
•••
•••

Johnston City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000