greg and delores parent
fudgetown

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2011
These two people are crazy, and should either be locked behind bars or in padded rooms. He is a lazy low life pos that has his 80 year old mother fight his battles for him. She is just a crazy old pathological liar
whatever

Dubuque, IA

#2 Dec 6, 2011
Agreed.
duh

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2011
That's an understatement lol
no name

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2012
I have known them all my life and they are in need of the benefits afforded by a mental health professional. Greg use to be a great guy but as an adult he was around his mom and her craziness rubbed off. They are never welcome at my door. I am curious as to who else knows about their craziness and would post. Whoever you are you are eiter gutsy or really fed up with them.
Do NOT Know Them

United States

#5 Oct 28, 2012
I don't know them, but do know one thing. If you have the guts to put all this about a man and his "80 yr. old Mother" on a public forum, then you should at least have the guts to use your real name. Secondly, if it's that bad, then go to their home and say it to their faces. If you cannot or will not do either of the above, then keep your fukin mouth shut about other people and their business.
SSDD

Lenexa, KS

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Do NOT Know Them wrote:
I don't know them, but do know one thing. If you have the guts to put all this about a man and his "80 yr. old Mother" on a public forum, then you should at least have the guts to use your real name. Secondly, if it's that bad, then go to their home and say it to their faces. If you cannot or will not do either of the above, then keep your fukin mouth shut about other people and their business.
X2
I agree with you

Mcleansville, NC

#7 Oct 29, 2012
Do NOT Know Them wrote:
I don't know them personally either but because of these people being harassed, I believe I met his mother at a sale. I feel really bad for his mother seeing her cry about how she is being treated made me feel awful for her. I gave her a hug but if anyone does know her personally, I hope she has love and support cuz that is no way to treat elderly. She didn't seem mental she seemed heartbroken and mistreated.
anonymous

Brighton, MO

#8 Nov 1, 2012
They have BOTH threatened to kill a young girl numerous times so i dont blame you for not using ur name cuz they are nutty enough to do it
SSDD

Lenexa, KS

#9 Nov 1, 2012
anonymous wrote:
They have BOTH threatened to kill a young girl numerous times so i dont blame you for not using ur name cuz they are nutty enough to do it
Never use your real name! If you do.....the terrorist win !
The Equalizer

Marion, IL

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Are you kidding me? I wouldn't trust either one of them as far as I could throw them. She's a mnipulator, con artist, and a thief. I know someone they ripped off along time ago, and what goes around comes around. They always act as if they are being harrassed or threatened, or that they are the victims. One of these days they will rip off the wrong person, and hopefully they will both go the jail. believe me Deloris is not mistreated, and she's knows exactly how to make people feel sorry for her. She's not mental, she's just mean, and her son use to be a decent guy a long time ago, but he's had to live with his demented mother for too long now. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnston City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dixie cream 13 min herrin native 42
Haylie mccree 29 min Dal 4
Call Crime Stoppers! $1500 Cash Reward to catch... 39 min Takemdown 28
Michael Kelley 1 hr Justagirl 7
rent one Wed Boy 3
Ain't happening,is it Jan 16 logic 35
Mother of deceased Jc baby Jan 14 Realmom 7

Johnston City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance