Rick Beasley- former cop? Why?

Posted in the Johnston City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
IMPORTANT

Chadds Ford, PA

#1 Jun 1, 2010
I have a close family friend that was just dating this guy against everyone's advice [the girl is beautiful sweet but naive ] At first he was a decent enough guy and I had thought maybe she had gotten through to him but as of recently I have found out they broke up and that during their courtship he was emotionally destructive to her and causing her a lot of stress, considering she is pregnant a real dick move. I wanted to find out why he was fired from JC. I have a feeling he'll sink his coils into her life again and I don't want that poor excuse for a man around her. Also if anyone knows why he was fired from Marion too please add onto this.

From what I do know about him I am not a fan of him. I have heard stories of curroption, drugs, and underage girls.
MrRight

Waterloo, IA

#2 Jun 15, 2010
He kept pulling over young ladies..... you know the rest.
IMPORTANT

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2010
actually I dont. I heard things here and there but i guess she isnt talking ot him anymore. I just know how guys like him are and i know hes going to try to talk to her here soon. i just wanted the facts to tell her
so-ill citizen

Carbondale, IL

#4 Jul 18, 2010
read the comments on Johnston City police for a better answer.
IMPORTANT wrote:
actually I dont. I heard things here and there but i guess she isnt talking ot him anymore. I just know how guys like him are and i know hes going to try to talk to her here soon. i just wanted the facts to tell her
IMPORTANT

Jenkintown, PA

#6 Jul 25, 2010
he hits kids?
jc resident

United States

#7 Jul 26, 2010
Beasley likes the young girls. He will do anything if it means he could get some ass out of it. He has wrongfully arrested people just because he thought be might get some. He has admitted that there were arrests made just on the idea of sexual favors. I have even heard stories of pulling over girls and letting them off if they do things for him. He is an asshole.
C-ville kitty

Jenkintown, PA

#8 Jul 29, 2010
well rumor has it he moved back to JC.
IMPORTANT

Jenkintown, PA

#9 Jul 29, 2010
Well i'v been checking in with her, and she wont go around him now. but has been on good terms with him which i dont like. but shes a smart girl and sweet so who knows. i just hope he keeps his greasy hands free from herlife
wow

Skokie, IL

#10 Aug 30, 2010
wow... this is so not suprising I have known Rick for years! He is KNOWN for dating young girls... He was married at one time but she divorced him because he couldn't keep it in his pants, and he now has a daughter. So you know the saying what comes around goes around. He is a MAJOR ass hole that thinks he is so much better than everyone else... psh what a midget I hope one of these days someone kicks his ass!
IMPORTANT

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Sep 3, 2010
Seems to be the major opinion of him i just wish she wouldnt believe everyone has good in them the man is obviously a piece of shit and incapiable of telling the truth. shes a pretty girl and has alot going for her and if she was noot been vulnerable i doubt he would have got her. i heard his wife left him because he slept with an underage girl from marion but you know how hearsay goes. i feel for his daughter, because thats alot to come around.
anyonomous

United States

#12 Sep 10, 2010
Everything youve heard is true. Plus far worse things.

Since: Sep 10

Waterloo, IA

#13 Sep 11, 2010
I can tell you this. I have slept with him. He threatened that if I didnt my life would be a living hell and that he would make sure my two friends went to jail. I didnt know he was married at the time.
wow

Peapack, NJ

#14 Sep 11, 2010
Wow yeah i know him too & the more & more i hear which like i said i know him so i know its true, he is just a monster, a waste. he is a very evil & obviously as i suspected he has a problem with sex that he needs counseling for.
annoyed

United States

#15 Oct 3, 2010
I was informed of this post by Rick, and I do not feel this is how to go about finding information about someone. Regardless of who he was or is, I choose to believe everyone has good in them. I appreciate that my friend feels so highly of me and would do this, BUT I think its time to end this dicussion. Please and thanks, we're all out of high school.
herrinite

United States

#16 Oct 4, 2010
You know your a pos when someone names a forum after u!! wowzers.
annoyed

United States

#17 Oct 10, 2010
I have very protective friends, and although I don't have a high opinion of him myself- I don't talk to him now.. but, I really don't want linked to this,I have enough going on in my life.
Speechless

United States

#18 Jan 25, 2011
Can someone anyone please tell me a lil more on this Bad Rick..SINCE WE'VE BEEN SEEING EACH OTHER ON AND OFF!! I can email u if I have yr address...PLEASE!
true dat

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jan 29, 2011
Speechless wrote:
Can someone anyone please tell me a lil more on this Bad Rick..SINCE WE'VE BEEN SEEING EACH OTHER ON AND OFF!! I can email u if I have yr address...PLEASE!
just believe everything youve heard..id email ya cause i could tell ya ALOT but id be afraid of what hed do if i did.
Todd

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Jan 29, 2011
I think it is time to leave Rick alone. He has been talked about enough.
little bit

Blooming Glen, PA

#21 Feb 1, 2011
IMPORTANT wrote:
I have a close family friend that was just dating this guy against everyone's advice [the girl is beautiful sweet but naive ] At first he was a decent enough guy and I had thought maybe she had gotten through to him but as of recently I have found out they broke up and that during their courtship he was emotionally destructive to her and causing her a lot of stress, considering she is pregnant a real dick move. I wanted to find out why he was fired from JC. I have a feeling he'll sink his coils into her life again and I don't want that poor excuse for a man around her. Also if anyone knows why he was fired from Marion too please add onto this.
From what I do know about him I am not a fan of him. I have heard stories of curroption, drugs, and underage girls.
He didn't get fired from JC, he quit to go to Marion and then was fired from there. I have heard the reason won't be on his record.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnston City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ed Blades 29 min business as usual 5
new prego girl 1 hr umm 5
tree companys (Sep '13) 1 hr my bad 8
Tara Fasol - Rt 149 1 hr Miss Smothers 28
Johnston City 4 hr Justice 10
Sweets N Tweets 6 hr JC Born 8
Kevin Davie on meth? Aug 25 Brit 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnston City Mortgages