Comments
1 - 20 of 91 Comments Last updated Nov 30, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ross Watson

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

1) As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have a duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.
2) Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.
3) Its not truth that matters, but victory.
4) Success is the sole Earthly judge of right and wrong.
5) Universal Education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its destruction,
6) I believe today that my conduct today is within the will of the Great Creator.
7) Union should be disbanded and their leaders imprisoned.
8)
The government should maintain and defend the foundations on which the power of our nation rests. It will offer strong protection to Christianity as the very basis of our collective morality. Today Christians stand at the head of our country.... I pledge that I never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity ...We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit. We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theatre, and in the press-in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of liberal excess during recent years.
Henry

Roan Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Ross Watson wrote:
1) As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have a duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.
2) Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.
3) Its not truth that matters, but victory.
4) Success is the sole Earthly judge of right and wrong.
5) Universal Education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its destruction,
6) I believe today that my conduct today is within the will of the Great Creator.
7) Union should be disbanded and their leaders imprisoned.
8)
The government should maintain and defend the foundations on which the power of our nation rests. It will offer strong protection to Christianity as the very basis of our collective morality. Today Christians stand at the head of our country.... I pledge that I never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity ...We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit. We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theatre, and in the press-in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of liberal excess during recent years.
Pretty much sums up the Tea Party. They really don't let the truth get in the way of what they want.
idiots

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ross Watson wrote:
1) As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have a duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.
2) Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.
3) Its not truth that matters, but victory.
4) Success is the sole Earthly judge of right and wrong.
5) Universal Education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its destruction,
6) I believe today that my conduct today is within the will of the Great Creator.
7) Union should be disbanded and their leaders imprisoned.
8)
The government should maintain and defend the foundations on which the power of our nation rests. It will offer strong protection to Christianity as the very basis of our collective morality. Today Christians stand at the head of our country.... I pledge that I never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity ...We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit. We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theatre, and in the press-in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of liberal excess during recent years.
The scary thing is, I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not...
Tammi

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Ross Watson wrote:
1) As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have a duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.
2) Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.
3) Its not truth that matters, but victory.
4) Success is the sole Earthly judge of right and wrong.
5) Universal Education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its destruction,
6) I believe today that my conduct today is within the will of the Great Creator.
7) Union should be disbanded and their leaders imprisoned.
8)
The government should maintain and defend the foundations on which the power of our nation rests. It will offer strong protection to Christianity as the very basis of our collective morality. Today Christians stand at the head of our country.... I pledge that I never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity ...We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit. We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theatre, and in the press-in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of liberal excess during recent years.
This is also the thinking of much of the Republican Party and this is why I vote Democrat.
Ross Watson

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I appreciate both of your responses. And for "idiots" reply. For the moment. I am being neither. I do have a hidden purpose so bear with me a bit and I'll tell you at the end.

For each of these statements, I will give you who said each one individually. Now just because one individual of a certain party says something, doesn't mean he/she speaks for everyone. Lots of folks adore Sarah Palin but don't agree with everything about her.

I'm a democrat opposed to abortion. So in looking at these statements made by individuals, would we say that these are a fair representation of the tea party, or just tea party individuals making statements.

LET ME ASK IT ANOTHER WAY, IF YOU WERE SHOWN THESE STATEMENTS AND ASKED TO GUESS WHICH PARTY THE INDIVIDUALS COME FROM, WHICH PARTY WOULD YOU SAY IT IS.

REPUBLICAN
DEMOCRAT
SOCIALIST
COMMUNIST
LIBERTARIAN
INDEPENDENT
OTHER

I have the names of those who made the statements and I'll share them at the end of the discussion if there is one......NO CHEATING. PLEASE DONT GO ONLINE AND LOOK THESE UP BECAUSE MANY OF THEM ARE NOT ONLINE ANYWAY AND IT WILL RUIN THE DISCUSSION.
Tammi

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

So you are a man and a democrat opposed to abortion. Then I suggest you do not get an abortion. For me a woman that votes Democrat I want to make decisions regarding my body. I do not need the likes of you or anyone else making these decisions. If your belief is based on religion then understand why there is separation of church and state.

If men could have babies abortion would be available at 7-11.
Booker Phillips

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 11, 2013
 
Tammi wrote:
For me a woman that votes Democrat I want to make decisions regarding my body. I do not need the likes of you or anyone else making these decisions.
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/fda-wants-ban-t...

Reading your quote from above made me think of the recent decision by the FDA to remove trans fats from our diets. Should they be allowed to tell us what we can and can't do with our bodies? If so, why not alcohol and cigarettes? What about genetically modified seeds? Where does it end? Agree or disagree?
Laff

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 11, 2013
 
Booker Phillips wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/fda-wants-ban-t...
Reading your quote from above made me think of the recent decision by the FDA to remove trans fats from our diets. Should they be allowed to tell us what we can and can't do with our bodies? If so, why not alcohol and cigarettes? What about genetically modified seeds? Where does it end? Agree or disagree?
I agree, it's all a smoke screen to keep our attention away from what Monsanto and the gang want. It seems any time the gvt. wants to do something "good " for our health, it has a more sinister motive, that being money being made off the decision. Not only these bogus health concerns, but just about anything "good" for the environment is included. For instance the banning of incandescent lights in favor of the new fangled mercury vapor ones. Yep, they are more expensive and also a threat to our health. But there's money to be made by the lobbyists.
Booker Phillips

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 11, 2013
 
Laff wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, it's all a smoke screen to keep our attention away from what Monsanto and the gang want. It seems any time the gvt. wants to do something "good " for our health, it has a more sinister motive, that being money being made off the decision. Not only these bogus health concerns, but just about anything "good" for the environment is included. For instance the banning of incandescent lights in favor of the new fangled mercury vapor ones. Yep, they are more expensive and also a threat to our health. But there's money to be made by the lobbyists.
Does it surprise you that the newly created Food Safety "Czar" with the FDA just happens to be a former Monsanto executive? While I would like to place all the blame on Obama for this one, it seems Monsanto has its fangs tightly clasped onto members from both parties.

As for the FDA and regulations, I think we are going to be seeing many more now that the government is overseeing our healthcare. It will be interesting to see just how far they intend to intrude into our lives.
Laff

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 11, 2013
 
Booker Phillips wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it surprise you that the newly created Food Safety "Czar" with the FDA just happens to be a former Monsanto executive? While I would like to place all the blame on Obama for this one, it seems Monsanto has its fangs tightly clasped onto members from both parties.
As for the FDA and regulations, I think we are going to be seeing many more now that the government is overseeing our healthcare. It will be interesting to see just how far they intend to intrude into our lives.
Yes, Booker the insurance companies are already getting on board. Many companies are now requiring workers to join a "wellness" program in order to get the better insurance. The medical and pharmaceutical companies are jumping on this. Quit smoking, drinking,eating trans fats,etc.(even if baloney is all you can afford)! Join a health club, jog, and all that bullshit. Sure, it is an invasion of privacy disguised as being for your own good, and it is going to get worse. In time we will all be grouped in different categories and treated with prejudicial and unilaterally applied rights. When it is all said and done, the insurance companies will raise your rates based on all this. Tons of $$$$$$ to be made from it! As for Monsanto, yep they have a most sinister plan and are very well connected. They and the government have tried to force their plans on other countries, all who have told them to go to Hell. THEIR genetically engineered seeds resist THEIR own weed killer which is proven to be harmful to humans. Like you say, it can't all be blamed on Obama, but he sure hasn't done anything to stop it.
Laff

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 11, 2013
 
Ross Watson wrote:
I appreciate both of your responses. And for "idiots" reply. For the moment. I am being neither. I do have a hidden purpose so bear with me a bit and I'll tell you at the end.
For each of these statements, I will give you who said each one individually. Now just because one individual of a certain party says something, doesn't mean he/she speaks for everyone. Lots of folks adore Sarah Palin but don't agree with everything about her.
I'm a democrat opposed to abortion. So in looking at these statements made by individuals, would we say that these are a fair representation of the tea party, or just tea party individuals making statements.
LET ME ASK IT ANOTHER WAY, IF YOU WERE SHOWN THESE STATEMENTS AND ASKED TO GUESS WHICH PARTY THE INDIVIDUALS COME FROM, WHICH PARTY WOULD YOU SAY IT IS.
REPUBLICAN
DEMOCRAT
SOCIALIST
COMMUNIST
LIBERTARIAN
INDEPENDENT
OTHER
I have the names of those who made the statements and I'll share them at the end of the discussion if there is one......NO CHEATING. PLEASE DONT GO ONLINE AND LOOK THESE UP BECAUSE MANY OF THEM ARE NOT ONLINE ANYWAY AND IT WILL RUIN THE DISCUSSION.
Ross, that is a great post! Yet I'm afraid that any of the parties could be guilty of any of these statements, depending on who they were addressing at the time. I apologize for getting off topic in some of my other posts. I'm awaiting the results! Thanks!
Pray for change

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 12, 2013
 
Oh you satan worshiping lib socialist demoncrats. WE are the job creators in the society. We are the plumbers, the electricians, the contractors, the truck drivers, the doctors and the nurses. It is WE that pay for the progressive stupidity that can't build a simple website in the same amount of time that it took to completely reequip the military, launch military campaigns around the globe and defeat TWO imperial powers (WWII for the historically illiterate among you). This stupid law is destructive and the incompetence being displayed is astonishing even to me, as I've thought for years that Obama is one of the most incompetent people EVER. You dolts have destroyed the health insurance for tens of millions of our fellow citizens. They now can't find any because you leftist morons can't even build a website. What are you prog twits going to do to help them?

You satan worshiping libby greedy demoncrat voters are to blame and may GOD change you or take you all out!
Needed

Banner Elk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Pray for change wrote:
Oh you satan worshiping lib socialist demoncrats. WE are the job creators in the society. We are the plumbers, the electricians, the contractors, the truck drivers, the doctors and the nurses. It is WE that pay for the progressive stupidity that can't build a simple website in the same amount of time that it took to completely reequip the military, launch military campaigns around the globe and defeat TWO imperial powers (WWII for the historically illiterate among you). This stupid law is destructive and the incompetence being displayed is astonishing even to me, as I've thought for years that Obama is one of the most incompetent people EVER. You dolts have destroyed the health insurance for tens of millions of our fellow citizens. They now can't find any because you leftist morons can't even build a website. What are you prog twits going to do to help them?
You satan worshiping libby greedy demoncrat voters are to blame and may GOD change you or take you all out!
What kind of insurance coverage do you enjoy? The website will be fixed and many will benefit. The policies cancelled were junk policies that did not meet the minimum standard of coverage protection mandated by the ACA. Now those with pr-existing conditions can get coverage unlike before. By the way, I don't worship Satan and am not a socialist. You, in all likelihood, wiill not share with us the type of coverage you enjoy, but is it is not Medicare, Medicaid, or the VA you are at the mercy of insurance company bureaucrats. They are the true "death panels"!
Tammi

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pray for change wrote:
Oh you satan worshiping lib socialist demoncrats. WE are the job creators in the society. We are the plumbers, the electricians, the contractors, the truck drivers, the doctors and the nurses. It is WE that pay for the progressive stupidity that can't build a simple website in the same amount of time that it took to completely reequip the military, launch military campaigns around the globe and defeat TWO imperial powers (WWII for the historically illiterate among you). This stupid law is destructive and the incompetence being displayed is astonishing even to me, as I've thought for years that Obama is one of the most incompetent people EVER. You dolts have destroyed the health insurance for tens of millions of our fellow citizens. They now can't find any because you leftist morons can't even build a website. What are you prog twits going to do to help them?
You satan worshiping libby greedy demoncrat voters are to blame and may GOD change you or take you all out!
Crawl back under your rock ignoramus.
Mundy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 12, 2013
 
Ross Watson wrote:
I appreciate both of your responses. And for "idiots" reply. For the moment. I am being neither. I do have a hidden purpose so bear with me a bit and I'll tell you at the end.
For each of these statements, I will give you who said each one individually. Now just because one individual of a certain party says something, doesn't mean he/she speaks for everyone. Lots of folks adore Sarah Palin but don't agree with everything about her.
I'm a democrat opposed to abortion. So in looking at these statements made by individuals, would we say that these are a fair representation of the tea party, or just tea party individuals making statements.
LET ME ASK IT ANOTHER WAY, IF YOU WERE SHOWN THESE STATEMENTS AND ASKED TO GUESS WHICH PARTY THE INDIVIDUALS COME FROM, WHICH PARTY WOULD YOU SAY IT IS.
REPUBLICAN
DEMOCRAT
SOCIALIST
COMMUNIST
LIBERTARIAN
INDEPENDENT
OTHER
I have the names of those who made the statements and I'll share them at the end of the discussion if there is one......NO CHEATING. PLEASE DONT GO ONLINE AND LOOK THESE UP BECAUSE MANY OF THEM ARE NOT ONLINE ANYWAY AND IT WILL RUIN THE DISCUSSION.
I'm 99% sure where these quotes came from, but I won't spoil it. Let's just say that people should learn from history!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 12, 2013
 
Ross Watson wrote:
I appreciate both of your responses. And for "idiots" reply. For the moment. I am being neither. I do have a hidden purpose so bear with me a bit and I'll tell you at the end.
For each of these statements, I will give you who said each one individually. Now just because one individual of a certain party says something, doesn't mean he/she speaks for everyone. Lots of folks adore Sarah Palin but don't agree with everything about her.
I'm a democrat opposed to abortion. So in looking at these statements made by individuals, would we say that these are a fair representation of the tea party, or just tea party individuals making statements.
LET ME ASK IT ANOTHER WAY, IF YOU WERE SHOWN THESE STATEMENTS AND ASKED TO GUESS WHICH PARTY THE INDIVIDUALS COME FROM, WHICH PARTY WOULD YOU SAY IT IS.
REPUBLICAN
DEMOCRAT
SOCIALIST
COMMUNIST
LIBERTARIAN
INDEPENDENT
OTHER
I have the names of those who made the statements and I'll share them at the end of the discussion if there is one......NO CHEATING. PLEASE DONT GO ONLINE AND LOOK THESE UP BECAUSE MANY OF THEM ARE NOT ONLINE ANYWAY AND IT WILL RUIN THE DISCUSSION.
The only obvious choice is OTHER since it came from Mr fascist 88.
Mundy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 12, 2013
 
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
The only obvious choice is OTHER since it came from Mr fascist 88.
You missed it by about 55 years. Think!
Jacob

Roan Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 14, 2013
 
I recognize some if the quotes. I think you have hit the nail on the head. This is a very accurate description of the Tea Party.
Needed

Banner Elk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Jacob is right. This is an accurate description of the Tea Party. I like the Tea Party most of the time. They are good for people watching as you never know what they will say or do. Crazies make for good people watching. The only time I don't like them is when they do things like shut down the government or create legislative log jams due to their refusal to compromise for the good of the country.
Ross Watson

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 15, 2013
 
Tammi wrote:
So you are a man and a democrat opposed to abortion. Then I suggest you do not get an abortion. For me a woman that votes Democrat I want to make decisions regarding my body. I do not need the likes of you or anyone else making these decisions. If your belief is based on religion then understand why there is separation of church and state.
If men could have babies abortion would be available at 7-11.
I rather mis-stated. I tithe every month, not to the church but to a home for unwed mothers (mostly teenagers) that offers them 100% choice. I agree that I have absolutely NO Choice in the matter of your body. I'm opposed to abortion in cases where a woman feels that she has no other choice.
theperrycenter.org

Im also in agreement of complete SEPERATION of church and state.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Johnson City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Johnson City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••