Tennessee couple strung out on bath s...

Tennessee couple strung out on bath salts 'rented out their four...

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Oct 21, 2013, titled Tennessee couple strung out on bath salts 'rented out their four.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Ronnie Lee McCall, 61, and Connie McCall, 40, face more than 30 years in jail on charges they forced the girls into sex with adults in Tennessee and in South Carolina The girls had been living in the family's Johnson City, Tennessee trailer in 'deplorable' conditions, with rotten teeth, head and body lice, and flea bites 'It's one of the worst that ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1 Oct 21, 2013
These people need to be dealt with severely.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24699...
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 12, 2014
All of this is media hype, almost like the outlawing of marijuanna! Heck, aspirin are dangerous if taken at too high of a dosage, the same as any drug (i.e. "Bath Salts" whatever the hell that is)! If you want something that's real, comes with a MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet-Explains everything about the compound you ordered) then you've come to the right place. I'm a patriot, but the government is nothing but a bunch of hypocrites more worried about padding their wallets, than helping out "the people". How can Alcohol be legal, but marijuana for example be illegal? I'm not saying it should be, but according to the government Alcohol should be a "Schedule 1 Drug", as it has no beneficial or medicinial properties whatsoever, other than a glass of red wine a night maybe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angel Tree Program? (Oct '12) 8 min Maci 60
Thinking about moving to Johnson City (Feb '15) 5 hr Ricky 22
Supertalk radio, is George West gone? (Nov '15) 5 hr Ricky 19
Dominions pizza 5 hr Ricky 3
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 5 hr cthode6005- 1,611
Johnny Sidham that works at ACT (Dec '12) 7 hr Elf 3
local girls (Nov '12) 7 hr Jimtim234 12

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance