Fountain of Life Church
SnoopDog

Kingsport, TN

#42 Jan 22, 2011
U sed it !!!

Since: Oct 10

Elgin, TX

#43 Jan 23, 2011
You people disgust me. I am not a member of this church but I have heard him preach. He was a great speaker and when my brother that s a biker home from Arizona this s the only church he feels welcome in. I thank God for him and this church. Crawl back n Ur holes
Shelly

Jonesborough, TN

#44 Feb 4, 2011
Sampsonie wrote:
<quoted text>That is a big fine house your dad has to be so humble and self sacrificial. I am not amazed that you dragged his education vs: paycheck into the topic. I though it wasn't about the money? As for politics and the pulpit, the two do not mix. If you hate Obama, don't preach your opinion to people trying to find Christ. That is the kind of behavior that keeps a lot of good people out of church. Neither you or your dad have the answers to everything. As far as politics and religion goes, I doubt that neither party is any more or less hellbound than the other.
Vic Young does NOT LIVE IN A BIG FINE HOUSE! Its a 2 bedroom home! The majority of people on this subject DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT! You "genusis" need to fall to your knees and try to find God. Sounds like satan is gonna see lots of ya IN HELL!
Shelly

Jonesborough, TN

#45 Feb 4, 2011
Oh and there are tons of reasons people use to get out of church. One excuse is just as good as another!
they hurt

Jonesborough, TN

#46 Feb 12, 2011
Matt Young wrote:
You know I think it is amazing how so many cowards can get on here and want to run their mouths about topics they know nothing about! They make outlandish claims about me, my father and my church and hide behind usernames so no one will know who they are. Yes we brought in DOG the bounty hunter, but apparently none of you know nothing about fishing, it wasn't about him, but to draw people in to minister and witness to them. Name any other church out there that is as evangelistic as we are?! We are not "raking in the money" as someone said, in fact with my dad's education he is making way under his paygrade. We have never begged or asked for money. Why don't you get off your high horse and look at the big picture and that is seeing souls saved for Christ, that is what is important, not this petty bickering going on here. Satan is wanting to cause division, particularly among the church and fellow Christians and you are giving him what he wants! One other thing, I would take one DOG the bounty hunter over a 100 Obama's! If you want to support something as vile and evil as he then go for it!! What most of you have is hear say and not the facts and if you don't like watching my dad on tv than I suggest turning the channel. We have an agenda and that is spreading the gospel and if you don't like that and want to focus on insignificant things other than seeing souls saved for Christ then you have some major problems if you are claiming to be Christians! AS you can tell I put my real name on here I don't hide like the rest of you cowards!
Matt Young a Pastor? Oh only in make believe kngdom where they make up the rules as they go along. It's their version of the Gospel and Matt is so anti govt' and schools and such but he forgets Jesus commands and the true Pastors ask prayers for leaders and do not try to promote themselves. Can you say DOUBLE STANDARD. Can Pastors be divorced and re-married. And i hope all Christian leaders pay child support so single Moms do not have to rely on the govt.
they hurt

Jonesborough, TN

#47 Feb 12, 2011
By the way I do know something about fishing for Christ and you do not use a reality celeb(questionable) who uses the Lords name in vain on his show as he has before and after his JC appearance to win people to Christ. Talk about mass confusion. YOu bring people like Dog in for circus type atmospheres and not to mention to make money.IDIOTS!!!
they hurt

Jonesborough, TN

#48 Feb 12, 2011
By the way I AM NOT FOR OBAMA. CANNOT TRUST HIM EITHER.
Enos

Knoxville, TN

#49 Feb 12, 2011
I have heard Pastor Young before, and have no problem with FOL bringing in Dog. Whatever they feel they need to do to raise attendance is, while possibly perceived as shallow and greedy, perfectly fine.

But if he's preaching politics and trying to influence votes from the pulpit, he's breaking the law and should have his tax exempt status revoked.
terry phillips ii

Blacksburg, SC

#50 Nov 17, 2011
I know this post is almost a year old but I just ran upon it. First of all, terry phikllips has always worked his whole life. I should know because he supported me for 18 years sometimes working two jobs to do it. Second he was passionate about what he preached just like dr. Young and if you people have such a problem with his then iwould pray about it instead of putting down the men of god that try to help you. By the way,terry phillips, my father, never got into any kind of trouble. My mother became very ill and while still working full time he took care of her until she passed away.
BobInBlountville

Kingsport, TN

#51 Nov 18, 2011
Better late than never.
Matt Young wrote:
... or asked for money.
Not true Matt, my wife I were there in the beginning, and your dad DID ask for his "followers" to financially help him in the purchase of the property which your family now resides on; that is why we left since the property was not going to be placed in the name of the church, but a family member.
Shipley

Kingsport, TN

#52 Nov 18, 2011
ronh wrote:
A quote from the last page,pp.3 of the book "How to be an English Scholar" I did not make ye with ink stains upon ye body,therefore,I DO NOT KNOW YE.
I agree.
CrystalGale

Kingsport, TN

#53 Nov 21, 2011
Them tatooed hussies are really gonna be sorry one day .
Funny

Kingsport, TN

#54 Nov 22, 2011
For the record, Jesus didn't have long hair, or blue eyes, or was a six foot tall male model either. Paul, who saw Jesus with his own eyes, condemned men wearing long hair. Now, will you go to hell for having long hair? No. But if you are obedient to God, as a man, you shouldn't have it.

It was falsely "assumed" that since Jesus was a Nazarene, he had long hair. BUT, not all Nazarenes had long hair, only those who were being punished or branded for some disgrace. This was never done to Jesus. Jesus also spent most of his time in Roman cities preaching to gentiles. The normal male hair style was very short. It was said that there was nothing special about Jesus's appearance. Certainly, if he had long hair, he would have stuck out like a sore thumb in every city except for Nazareth.

Doesn't mean Vick doesn't love God or know the Bible. Just means he isn't completely obedient before his flock.
Teacher

United States

#55 Nov 22, 2011
Funny wrote:
For the record, Jesus didn't have long hair, or blue eyes, or was a six foot tall male model either. Paul, who saw Jesus with his own eyes, condemned men wearing long hair. Now, will you go to hell for having long hair? No. But if you are obedient to God, as a man, you shouldn't have it.
It was falsely "assumed" that since Jesus was a Nazarene, he had long hair. BUT, not all Nazarenes had long hair, only those who were being punished or branded for some disgrace. This was never done to Jesus. Jesus also spent most of his time in Roman cities preaching to gentiles. The normal male hair style was very short. It was said that there was nothing special about Jesus's appearance. Certainly, if he had long hair, he would have stuck out like a sore thumb in every city except for Nazareth.
Doesn't mean Vick doesn't love God or know the Bible. Just means he isn't completely obedient before his flock.
So you've seen Jesus? Wow! Interesting! If he was not as you described than just what did he look like?And you say Jesus was never punished? What were the beatings and the hanging on the cross about? I guess ,since you are following everything you've read in the bible then all who curse should have their tongues cut off,etc. People interpret the bible in a million different ways. I used to go to Vic Youngs church and he most certainly is following God and leading a mighty flock! Maybe you should visit there. You could learn a lot from him. It appears you don't know as much as you think, just sayin
Dante

Rockwell, NC

#56 Nov 23, 2011
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>So you've seen Jesus? Wow! Interesting! If he was not as you described than just what did he look like?And you say Jesus was never punished? What were the beatings and the hanging on the cross about? I guess ,since you are following everything you've read in the bible then all who curse should have their tongues cut off,etc. People interpret the bible in a million different ways. I used to go to Vic Youngs church and he most certainly is following God and leading a mighty flock! Maybe you should visit there. You could learn a lot from him. It appears you don't know as much as you think, just sayin
I just said that it doesn't mean Buck doesn't love God or know the Bible, and I never said Jesus wad never punished, just that he wasn't shamed ad a Nazarene which is how men had long hair. Paul is clear on men and long hair. There is no other way to interpret it. Yes, we sin in many ways, BUT we all don't lead churches. A pastor has to hold himself closely to God's principles as an example to his flock. Period.
Dante

Spartanburg, SC

#57 Nov 23, 2011
Have I seen Jesus? No, but Paul did. I don't think he would have called it a shame if Jesus had long hair.
Jodie Garland

Madison, TN

#58 Mar 19, 2012
Matt Young wrote:
You know I think it is amazing how so many cowards can get on here and want to run their mouths about topics they know nothing about! They make outlandish claims about me, my father and my church and hide behind usernames so no one will know who they are. Yes we brought in DOG the bounty hunter, but apparently none of you know nothing about fishing, it wasn't about him, but to draw people in to minister and witness to them. Name any other church out there that is as evangelistic as we are?! We are not "raking in the money" as someone said, in fact with my dad's education he is making way under his paygrade. We have never begged or asked for money. Why don't you get off your high horse and look at the big picture and that is seeing souls saved for Christ, that is what is important, not this petty bickering going on here. Satan is wanting to cause division, particularly among the church and fellow Christians and you are giving him what he wants! One other thing, I would take one DOG the bounty hunter over a 100 Obama's! If you want to support something as vile and evil as he then go for it!! What most of you have is hear say and not the facts and if you don't like watching my dad on tv than I suggest turning the channel. We have an agenda and that is spreading the gospel and if you don't like that and want to focus on insignificant things other than seeing souls saved for Christ then you have some major problems if you are claiming to be Christians! AS you can tell I put my real name on here I don't hide like the rest of you cowards!
Hey Matt Young! Why don't you stick to making fun of people on facebook. You're more believable when you're being your true self.
saw it

Madison, TN

#59 Mar 21, 2012
Jodie Garland wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Matt Young! Why don't you stick to making fun of people on facebook. You're more believable when you're being your true self.
That joker has issues. I don't know how he can claim to be such a man of God one minute and be on there running people down the next. He really knows how to let his light shine. If that's how a "real christian" behaves, then no one really has anything to worry about on judgement day. What a joke.
Dyanna Baker Buckles

Nashville, TN

#60 Mar 22, 2012
Let me start by saying judge not you shall be judge. I say shame on all of you. I have been to the church and Freedom Hall both and enjoyed both. I do have and ride a Gold Wing. Never have I felt like I had to give money to attend one of the services. Both Vic and Matt have been nothing but nice and love the lord. I dont know what the biker look means but I am glad to know both of the men and am glad that I am a biker chick. A biker will stop to help people in trouble when people who judge people and make fun of them just drives right on by, think about that next time you are sitting beside of the road broke down. It might be vic or Matt that stops to help you. God Bless you I will say a prayer for this topix tonight
tommy b

Johnson City, TN

#61 Apr 10, 2012
saw it wrote:
<quoted text>
That joker has issues. I don't know how he can claim to be such a man of God one minute and be on there running people down the next. He really knows how to let his light shine. If that's how a "real christian" behaves, then no one really has anything to worry about on judgement day. What a joke.
I DONT GO TO CHURCH BUT I WOULD BE AFRAID TO SAY THINGS ABOUT SOMEONE WHO IS TRYING TO LEAD OTHERS TO A BETTER LIFE OR JUST TO BE A BETTER PERSON.EVERYONE THAT HAVE PUT VIC AND OTHERS DOWN ON THIS SITE /IF SOMEONE DEAR TO YOU WAS AT THE HOSPITAL TAKING THEIR LAST BREATHS FOR LIFE ON THIS EARTH AND YOU OPENED THE DOOR AND SAW VIC WALKING TOWARD YOUR FAMILYS ROOM YOU WOULD GO TO HIM AND ASK HIM TO PLEASE ENTER THE ROOM FOR BEDSIDE PRAYER FOR YOUR LOVED ONES.WHAT WOULD YOU TALK ABOUT ON HERE IF THEY GOT HEALED OR MAYBE YOU GOT SEVERAL MORE YEARS WITH THEM.DOCTORS NEED HELP SOMETIMES WHEN THE END IS NEAR.EVERYONE WONDERS ABOUT AFTERLIFE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obvious pro Homosexual Topix 1 hr righto 5
Mayfield Ice Cream Ripoff (Apr '09) 1 hr Shut up already 48
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 2 hr Scam 1,402
Officer Brady Higgins JCPD 3 hr Awful 34
New WCDE DIRECTOR? 7 hr Countdown Update 6
Any good AA meetings near here that aren't at C... 11 hr RoxasOfLight 1
ashley and steve grindstaff divorced? (Oct '14) 18 hr tater 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages