Obamacare enrollment low
Hillbillyboy

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2013
Looks like the Obamacare program is off to a slow start. And the biggest problem seems to be that not many people are trying to sign up for it.

http://taxfoundation.org/blog/obamacare-excha...

A lot of people went to the site to look out of curiosity, but it seems that not too many people actually want it.

North Carolina signed up one person? Lousiana zero?

Is this for real?
hillbillygirl

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 4, 2013
Hillbillyboy wrote:
Looks like the Obamacare program is off to a slow start. And the biggest problem seems to be that not many people are trying to sign up for it.
http://taxfoundation.org/blog/obamacare-excha...
A lot of people went to the site to look out of curiosity, but it seems that not too many people actually want it.
North Carolina signed up one person? Lousiana zero?
Is this for real?
Probably not, but you will believe anything that is anti-Obama. Sad, sad, sad.
Hillbillyboy

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2013
hillbillygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Probably not, but you will believe anything that is anti-Obama. Sad, sad, sad.
Have you any facts to back up your attack?

Show us some link sources, please? I provided my link source to you, after all.

If you cant provide any sources to support your position, then you will have to issue a retraction.

Else you will look like just another lying liberal who has no respect for the concept of truth, and will just roll your eyes at the mere mention of truth or sources.

Liberals seem to have dead consciousness that cannot feel any guilt over sin or lies any more. Consciousness so seared with sin, that the nerves are dead.

So, prove me wrong. Get concerned about the truth, and not just the mindless, insane attack mode of the liberal liars.

Sources, please?
One more year and then

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Millions of Americans will now be forced to shop for health insurance on the government-run health exchanges.

ObamaCare promised you'd keep your current insurance and your doctor.

But as many companies move to end coverage for employees due to the onerous costs, millions of Americans will be forced to use these exchanges. They will likely lose their current insurance and their doctor.

There is so much more you need to know, especially the massive rule changes to affect Medicare soon.

All the blind democrat obama worshipers will be speechless in another year and the cry will be lost. Ugly times are coming sheeple.
Been there

Watauga, TN

#5 Oct 4, 2013
Hillbillyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you any facts to back up your attack?
Show us some link sources, please? I provided my link source to you, after all.
If you cant provide any sources to support your position, then you will have to issue a retraction.
Else you will look like just another lying liberal who has no respect for the concept of truth, and will just roll your eyes at the mere mention of truth or sources.
Liberals seem to have dead consciousness that cannot feel any guilt over sin or lies any more. Consciousness so seared with sin, that the nerves are dead.
So, prove me wrong. Get concerned about the truth, and not just the mindless, insane attack mode of the liberal liars.
Sources, please?
Liberal brain dead , free loading, food stamping , immoral baby killer here...... There were so many hits on the sites in most states, out of fear that it might not be AVAILABKE after the god fearing, super moralistic Teabaggers shut the government down in concern for the 9 million women on the WIC program who need food for their children.

There some facts. But don't let facts get in the way of your hate for the black guy who reigns supreme over you and your right to supremely....

Keep up that Love coming from the churchitty church hate group you attend. Fine example do Christ you are, eh? You and Ron Ramsey should get together and have a few shots of his favorite Jack Daniels. That's what they were drinking at Elizabeth Chapel at his daughters wedding before they got on FREE kingsport city buses and went to the home of the wife who inherited it from her dad.....the infamous "bristol Butcher.

Need more facts...... Oh, that's right. Facts are considered attacks.
Been there

Watauga, TN

#6 Oct 4, 2013
One more year and then wrote:
Millions of Americans will now be forced to shop for health insurance on the government-run health exchanges.
ObamaCare promised you'd keep your current insurance and your doctor.
But as many companies move to end coverage for employees due to the onerous costs, millions of Americans will be forced to use these exchanges. They will likely lose their current insurance and their doctor.
There is so much more you need to know, especially the massive rule changes to affect Medicare soon.
All the blind democrat obama worshipers will be speechless in another year and the cry will be lost. Ugly times are coming sheeple.
Mark my word. One of these low life tennessee state senators is going to go too far and land his fat ass in federal prison for violating and sabotaging the AhA.... A gene into federal law by the will of the American people. We don't just follow the laws we like, people. We follow them all......
Quit Lying to the People

United States

#7 Oct 5, 2013
So is the wonderful, loverly, please take care of me mommy, federal government still going to fine them for not having coverage, when it is their system that failed? Welcome to reality, Obama worshipers. Pretty soon you will all panic too at the thought of getting the gummit involved in anything.

99% of Obamacare applications hit a wall....

As few as 1 in 100 applications on the federal exchange contains enough information to enroll the applicant in a plan, several insurance industry sources told CNBC on Friday. Some of the problems involve how the exchange's software collects and verifies an applicant's data.

"It is extraordinary that these systems weren't ready," said Sumit Nijhawan, CEO of Infogix, which handles data integrity issues for major insurers including WellPoint and Cigna, as well as multiple Blue Cross Blue Shield affiliates.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101087965
Hillbillyboy

United States

#8 Oct 5, 2013
Been there wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark my word. One of these low life tennessee state senators is going to go too far and land his fat ass in federal prison for violating and sabotaging the AhA.... A gene into federal law by the will of the American people. We don't just follow the laws we like, people. We follow them all......
Perhaps you should hold Obama and his minions to the standard of obeying all the laws, not just the ones you like.

Obamacare is the law, as you have said.

But Obama is giving out exemptions from Obamacare to his political croneys, which is against the law.

The Republicans demanded Obama stop with the illegal exemptions for his croneys...and so Obama refused to negotiate and shut down the government in order to protect his right to continue with corruption and cronyism.

That is why Obama shut down the government.

Why dont you hold Obama to your same standard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 4 hr Just saying 172
Fake Muslim Democrat at DNC 6 hr JayZee 188
Fathers who don't pay child support Sun Spence Sr 16
Amanda Masoner Sun Str8 8 3
The Ole Barn Restaurant in Johnson City, Tennessee (Feb '12) Sun Amy 50
Illegal Search By Police In Tennessee 7/4/13 (Jul '13) Sun Oath Keeper 32
Firehouse Subs should be in Johnson City!!!!! Sat BBQ Guru 40
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Aug 20 Mary 1,555

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web