Nobody seems to know answer to vet's question

Aug 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TriCities.com

I'm a veteran of the U.S. Navy and use the Veterans Administration facilities in Johnson City, Tenn., and Bristol, Va.

Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Sep 13, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kanga

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Here's the answer supposedly:

http://www.amsus.org/index.php/component/cont...
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

kanga wrote:
Here's the answer supposedly:
http://www.amsus.org/index.php/component/cont...
After reading this reply, all I am hearing is a 'feel good answer'. I don't see any facts here and I am not so sure the answer to this question was provided properly. This only applies if Obama is re-elected and after 4 years in office, I think the presidents priorities should focus on answers,'not feel good answers'.
red neck

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

I have many votes I am a vet, Belong to vet orgs, AND I am independent, Romney family never put on the uniform and served this country, Has 5 Sons who never wore a uniform to serve this country, He did not even talk about the military or support of the military Or the young men and women who are serving this country, he hides his money in off shore accounts, Will not show his past tax reports, Supports the Kochroach brothers agenda to raid this country, Bleed it dry, They all have one thing in common they are corrupt corporate raiders, They are now trying to raid the big prize, The prize is this country, They will split it up among themselves,s and leave the common folk with absolutely nothing , No SS, No Medicaid, No Medicare, They will stop supporting public education, College loans, High taxes and low wages on the working man no middle class, Just rich and poor and the rich with all the power and making all the rules, And you will have nowhere to go for freedom. Law is created by one class of people to oppress another class that class is the poor who have no power to protect themselves!!!!! For the vets like me, If you wish to keep the new benefits that have been giving to you because of Obama the first increase in decades then it is clear who you vote for,
The Baron

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

The Kochs are good businessmen. Is that a crime???
meeeeee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Well said, red neck!
Yes

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

I second meeeeee: Well said, red neck! I would also like to thank you for your service to our great Nation. The Baron? Of What? Frozen Pizza
The Truth

Erwin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

red neck wrote:
I have many votes I am a vet, Belong to vet orgs, AND I am independent, Romney family never put on the uniform and served this country, Has 5 Sons who never wore a uniform to serve this country, He did not even talk about the military or support of the military Or the young men and women who are serving this country, he hides his money in off shore accounts, Will not show his past tax reports, Supports the Kochroach brothers agenda to raid this country, Bleed it dry, They all have one thing in common they are corrupt corporate raiders, They are now trying to raid the big prize, The prize is this country, They will split it up among themselves,s and leave the common folk with absolutely nothing , No SS, No Medicaid, No Medicare, They will stop supporting public education, College loans, High taxes and low wages on the working man no middle class, Just rich and poor and the rich with all the power and making all the rules, And you will have nowhere to go for freedom. Law is created by one class of people to oppress another class that class is the poor who have no power to protect themselves!!!!! For the vets like me, If you wish to keep the new benefits that have been giving to you because of Obama the first increase in decades then it is clear who you vote for,
So, the truth finally comes out! After all your ranting and raving about the Koch brothers and all the conspiracies and all the off-shore accounts, the truth behind your actual agenda finally rears its ugly head.

It's not about this country; it's about YOU. YOU get more benefits from Obama so YOU don't want this gravy train to end. To hell with the middle class who will cease to exist under Obama. As long as YOU are taken care of, right?. Some patriot YOU are, YOU POG POS.
Happy_with_my_Li fe

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

TO THE TRUTH..you are a real piece of work we can tell who's ass you are kissing you must be one of the rich ones trying to get more money, bet you did not serve this country either as Redneck was right there will be no free education and yes he deserves his benifits what small amount they do get no where did i see in his comment was just about him, he said for vets like him and if you would get your head out your ass long enough to notice there are still plenty of vets out there who fought to keep your freedom so you can make stupid ass comments like you just did i do believe you think only of you, you , you and how much you are getting out this and to hell with the ones who put their life on the line so you can be free to cut people down for trying to keep what is righfully theirs so you can line your pockets yes Redneck you are right and you are one of America's hero's i think my vote as just decided by this zero!!! NO NEED FOR A REPLY BECAUSE WE KNOW WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT BECAUSE YOU REARED YOUR UGLY HEAD AND OPENED YOUR MOUTH!!!!!
The Truth

Erwin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Happy_with_my_Life wrote:
TO THE TRUTH..you are a real piece of work we can tell who's ass you are kissing you must be one of the rich ones trying to get more money, bet you did not serve this country either as Redneck was right there will be no free education and yes he deserves his benifits what small amount they do get no where did i see in his comment was just about him, he said for vets like him and if you would get your head out your ass long enough to notice there are still plenty of vets out there who fought to keep your freedom so you can make stupid ass comments like you just did i do believe you think only of you, you , you and how much you are getting out this and to hell with the ones who put their life on the line so you can be free to cut people down for trying to keep what is righfully theirs so you can line your pockets yes Redneck you are right and you are one of America's hero's i think my vote as just decided by this zero!!! NO NEED FOR A REPLY BECAUSE WE KNOW WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT BECAUSE YOU REARED YOUR UGLY HEAD AND OPENED YOUR MOUTH!!!!!
I can assure you I spent more time serving this country in defense of its enemies than you and redneck put together. I'm not one of those who returned home and expected my country to give me something, I went out and earned whatever I got. I'm not one of those who feels like I have to remind everyone what I did what for my country, because I fought for my country out of loyalty, pride, and patriotism. I'm not one of those like redneck who uses his military service as an excuse to be a left-wing nutjob just because he soiled his britches a few times and then cried for his mommy because he was made to sign up to go to war. I signed up to go to war because I love my country and I wanted to beat the sons-of-bitches who mocked her. Period!!!!! Stick that in your bong and smoke it, bitch!
The Baron

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

I don't care if you are a vet. The truth is our country is BROKE. If the only reason you like Obama is because he gave you more benefits than you are very sad. Maybe you are poor because you aren't very smart and don't work hard enough? Just saying. Now go get a life.
red neck wrote:
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Not sure how this all got sidetracked into a big political sideshow. To answer the vet's question, if you're covered by the VA you are not required to buy insurance. It's in the legislation, just have to read it.
red neck

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you I spent more time serving this country in defense of its enemies than you and redneck put together. I'm not one of those who returned home and expected my country to give me something, I went out and earned whatever I got. I'm not one of those who feels like I have to remind everyone what I did what for my country, because I fought for my country out of loyalty, pride, and patriotism. I'm not one of those like redneck who uses his military service as an excuse to be a left-wing nutjob just because he soiled his britches a few times and then cried for his mommy because he was made to sign up to go to war. I signed up to go to war because I love my country and I wanted to beat the sons-of-bitches who mocked her. Period!!!!! Stick that in your bong and smoke it, bitch!
Yes lets see you say you are a Ninja, body guard for the Romney's and as far as serving my country, I still serve my country today, You still don't get it, Let me explain it to you, I am A, meaning myself, A Independent Conservative, I Was, Meaning Myself, A Moderate Republican Party Member for 40 years, Not An Extremist Neo Con. Or A knuckle dragging Thug Tea Party Member, Who work for the Koch brothers and are Traitors to this country, Hopefully we can remove some of you cockroaches from congress this fall, wait 2 more years to replace you bugs with Republicans with common sense and love for this country, and are not lap dogs for the Koch brothers and Rove roaches, You are an embarrassment to this country and to our security, Palace Trash, Most of all you are a liar,Thief,and a Dissever, NINJA BOY LMAO
off topic

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

red neck wrote:
<quoted text>Yes lets see you say you are a Ninja, body guard for the Romney's and as far as serving my country, I still serve my country today, You still don't get it, Let me explain it to you, I am A, meaning myself, A Independent Conservative, I Was, Meaning Myself, A Moderate Republican Party Member for 40 years, Not An Extremist Neo Con. Or A knuckle dragging Thug Tea Party Member, Who work for the Koch brothers and are Traitors to this country, Hopefully we can remove some of you cockroaches from congress this fall, wait 2 more years to replace you bugs with Republicans with common sense and love for this country, and are not lap dogs for the Koch brothers and Rove roaches, You are an embarrassment to this country and to our security, Palace Trash, Most of all you are a liar,Thief,and a Dissever, NINJA BOY LMAO
I understand this is off topic but this is for those of you who are close by or can make a short trip to Johnson City.The Moving Wall will be in Johnson City the 10th -15th this week.
The Truth

Erwin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

red neck wrote:
<quoted text>Yes lets see you say you are a Ninja, body guard for the Romney's and as far as serving my country, I still serve my country today, You still don't get it, Let me explain it to you, I am A, meaning myself, A Independent Conservative, I Was, Meaning Myself, A Moderate Republican Party Member for 40 years, Not An Extremist Neo Con. Or A knuckle dragging Thug Tea Party Member, Who work for the Koch brothers and are Traitors to this country, Hopefully we can remove some of you cockroaches from congress this fall, wait 2 more years to replace you bugs with Republicans with common sense and love for this country, and are not lap dogs for the Koch brothers and Rove roaches, You are an embarrassment to this country and to our security, Palace Trash, Most of all you are a liar,Thief,and a Dissever, NINJA BOY LMAO
You serve nothing but yourself. Look at how many times you like to say "I" and "myself" in your posts. You're a fraud and a nutjob. You better hurry and get one of those $2/day jobs before the Koch Bros shoot you. Oh wait, you're a lib puss who waits for the government to give you something instead of going out and earn it. Keep sucking the tit before it dries, POG.
red neck

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You serve nothing but yourself. Look at how many times you like to say "I" and "myself" in your posts. You're a fraud and a nutjob. You better hurry and get one of those $2/day jobs before the Koch Bros shoot you. Oh wait, you're a lib puss who waits for the government to give you something instead of going out and earn it. Keep sucking the tit before it dries, POG.
The only fraud here is you Ninja boy, You are not a vet, You are not a body guard for the Romney,s, You do not represent no one but yourself and the Kochroach brothers, Not only that you still do not know what a REMF Is, If you were ever in combat you would know, It is Military Slang for certain individuals like you, Here folks is a little more info for you about what Romney really feels about Vets, When Romney was governor Of the state of MA. He cut state vets benefits by 11%, Do you really believe that he is going to support you if he wins, That is why Romney did not bring up vets in RNC because that dog would surly come back and bite him on the a$$, Don't you worry about my SS, VA, Retirement from my company, my quarterly investments and my rentals properties, Who the Bush administration almost ruined, Yes Mine not yours, But you can go ahead and speak in the third person you must be talking about that mouse you have in your pocket your wife can never find, LMAO Probably setting in your underwear with your fat a$$ belly hanging down to your knees, Why my family were out on lake Norman using weapons of mass destruction, Meaning Rod and Real on Bass and Cat Fish, Closing the unit for the year And storing our boats oh excuse me (My damn boats!!!) And you are still a fat sissy slob, Ninja Worm LMFAO!!!!! And going back to all your posts this weekend meant you were in front of the computer because you have no life, So don't worry about mine D- Head, You need to grow up and get a job, you are on here to much, means you don't do much, If you are at work means you don't do much their ether, It sounds like to me you are some loser wantta be that blames every body for your inability to produce, A slacker, shirker,
The Truth

Erwin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

red neck wrote:
<quoted text> The only fraud here is you Ninja boy, You are not a vet, You are not a body guard for the Romney,s, You do not represent no one but yourself and the Kochroach brothers, Not only that you still do not know what a REMF Is, If you were ever in combat you would know, It is Military Slang for certain individuals like you, Here folks is a little more info for you about what Romney really feels about Vets, When Romney was governor Of the state of MA. He cut state vets benefits by 11%, Do you really believe that he is going to support you if he wins, That is why Romney did not bring up vets in RNC because that dog would surly come back and bite him on the a$$, Don't you worry about my SS, VA, Retirement from my company, my quarterly investments and my rentals properties, Who the Bush administration almost ruined, Yes Mine not yours, But you can go ahead and speak in the third person you must be talking about that mouse you have in your pocket your wife can never find, LMAO Probably setting in your underwear with your fat a$$ belly hanging down to your knees, Why my family were out on lake Norman using weapons of mass destruction, Meaning Rod and Real on Bass and Cat Fish, Closing the unit for the year And storing our boats oh excuse me (My damn boats!!!) And you are still a fat sissy slob, Ninja Worm LMFAO!!!!! And going back to all your posts this weekend meant you were in front of the computer because you have no life, So don't worry about mine D- Head, You need to grow up and get a job, you are on here to much, means you don't do much, If you are at work means you don't do much their ether, It sounds like to me you are some loser wantta be that blames every body for your inability to produce, A slacker, shirker,
Let's see, what did I do this weekend? My son and I did two six-mile hikes/runs with 40-lb packs on our back. Instead of talking about helping veterans, he and I are training for our fourth Tough Mudder event. You've probably never heard of such events, but they are sponsored by the Wounded Warrior Project and the proceeds go to helping our wounded soldiers have better lives.

You see, I just don't get on here and talk the talk, I walk the walk. Instead of worrying about myself, I believe in giving back to those men and women who have walked where I have walked. But you, you have spouted your puss lib agenda on here worrying about nobody but yourself. Yor only battle cry is, "Look what Romney is going to take from ME."

You big, self-serving puss. When you're ready to get your lazy ass off of that boat, I mean "damn boat," let me know and I'll show you what a real man's workout is. POG POS.
Idiots

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, what did I do this weekend? My son and I did two six-mile hikes/runs with 40-lb packs on our back. Instead of talking about helping veterans, he and I are training for our fourth Tough Mudder event. You've probably never heard of such events, but they are sponsored by the Wounded Warrior Project and the proceeds go to helping our wounded soldiers have better lives.
You see, I just don't get on here and talk the talk, I walk the walk. Instead of worrying about myself, I believe in giving back to those men and women who have walked where I have walked. But you, you have spouted your puss lib agenda on here worrying about nobody but yourself. Yor only battle cry is, "Look what Romney is going to take from ME."
You big, self-serving puss. When you're ready to get your lazy ass off of that boat, I mean "damn boat," let me know and I'll show you what a real man's workout is. POG POS.
What does your son think about having an idiotic, close-minded dickhead as a father?
The Truth

Erwin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your son think about having an idiotic, close-minded dickhead as a father?
He said you're right about the dickhead part. But, he's an Independent; what does he know, right?
red neck

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth should change his name to no truth, I have caught him in so many lies, He said he was an assistant to Ann Romney and body guard, Said he Was CIA operative in Vietnam, Said he was a Ninja, And says he was a vet, Next he is going to tell us God talks to him, Sick puppy, Or he gets phone calls from bush, LMAO asked him a simple question using a word only a combat vet would know especially Vietnam combat vet would know, He could not answer it. I guess I am going to have to ask chief kick-em Booty about him, He should change his name to no-truth, instead of, the truth LOL
Idiots

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He said you're right about the dickhead part. But, he's an Independent; what does he know, right?
Sounds pretty smart to me...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min Vet 140,669
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 min Geeze 8,938
Karla Kyte NO moral compass/leave 3 min Tired Teacher 53
Jims cycles 19 min Dealing 2
District Three Voter's Guide 20 min mom of 3 8
Washington County School Board Masters 27 min BrBaBo 105
Jeff Davenport 30 min jayneinsc 5
No for Hammond 33 min BrBaBo 37
Is it ok for Hammond to spread lies about oppon... 4 hr BBB 29
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 14 hr Andy 60
•••
•••
•••
Johnson City Dating