Twin towers had explosives in them

Twin towers had explosives in them

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PWL

Johnson City, TN

#1 Apr 28, 2014
Go blindly along in you worthless little lives thinking that we were attacked by radical Islamists. PhDs all over the world have found military grade nano thermite material in the dust of the towers. Remember your first impression when you saw the buildings fall? Even FOX news and CNN and others were saying controlled demolition.

The evidence goes on forever. The widespread incompetence was just to let the planes hit.... Hell condelezza rice (she would have been happier as a slave) was in charge of national security .... She got a promotion to Secretary of State.

But, goeroge BUSHs brother Marvin had a company that handled security at the twin towers and they were upgrading the elevators at night. PAINTING NANO THERMITE ON THE CENTER BEAMS.

Now, scientist have it all over the world and are crying out for justice and you know what. America doesn't give two shits about 911 or 3000 or the million people we killed in Iraq. What were pissed about is four dead at the boston marathon.

America is sick.
Yep

United States

#2 Apr 28, 2014
PWL wrote:
Go blindly along in you worthless little lives thinking that we were attacked by radical Islamists. PhDs all over the world have found military grade nano thermite material in the dust of the towers. Remember your first impression when you saw the buildings fall? Even FOX news and CNN and others were saying controlled demolition.
The evidence goes on forever. The widespread incompetence was just to let the planes hit.... Hell condelezza rice (she would have been happier as a slave) was in charge of national security .... She got a promotion to Secretary of State.
But, goeroge BUSHs brother Marvin had a company that handled security at the twin towers and they were upgrading the elevators at night. PAINTING NANO THERMITE ON THE CENTER BEAMS.
Now, scientist have it all over the world and are crying out for justice and you know what. America doesn't give two shits about 911 or 3000 or the million people we killed in Iraq. What were pissed about is four dead at the boston marathon.
America is sick.
To put it mildly, you're an idiot. Why is this not surprising from someone from Kingsport.
Troll alert

Marion, NC

#3 Apr 28, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
To put it mildly, you're an idiot. Why is this not surprising from someone from Kingsport.
You sir are a troll, can't you do something better with you're life? You have no merit by just being offensive and name calling what are you 12?
Being from Kingsport is no different than where you are from.
Hahaha

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Apr 28, 2014
PWL wrote:
Go blindly along in you worthless little lives thinking that we were attacked by radical Islamists. PhDs all over the world have found military grade nano thermite material in the dust of the towers. Remember your first impression when you saw the buildings fall? Even FOX news and CNN and others were saying controlled demolition.
The evidence goes on forever. The widespread incompetence was just to let the planes hit.... Hell condelezza rice (she would have been happier as a slave) was in charge of national security .... She got a promotion to Secretary of State.
But, goeroge BUSHs brother Marvin had a company that handled security at the twin towers and they were upgrading the elevators at night. PAINTING NANO THERMITE ON THE CENTER BEAMS.
Now, scientist have it all over the world and are crying out for justice and you know what. America doesn't give two shits about 911 or 3000 or the million people we killed in Iraq. What were pissed about is four dead at the boston marathon.
America is sick.
Hahahahahahaha!
Yep

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Apr 28, 2014
Troll alert wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir are a troll, can't you do something better with you're life? You have no merit by just being offensive and name calling what are you 12?
Being from Kingsport is no different than where you are from.
If anyone actually believes we placed explosives in the twin towers on purpose for political reasons and posts that view on here is the real troll. First, do you realize how much explosive material it would take to bring down one of those buildings? Second, how would someone get that amount of explosvies into the building incognito? It's hard enough to bring down a building of that size with explosives for legitimate purposes. Did no one see the plane sticking out the side of each building? What was this, cosmetics?

Regarding Kingsport, I have lived in this area for over 50 years. Kingsport is the cess pool of the Tri-Cities for legitimate reasons.
Blazer Mom

Johnson City, TN

#6 Apr 28, 2014
I had 2 tamales for lunch and almost exploded myself.
Slime Whitman

Kingsport, TN

#7 Apr 28, 2014
PWL wrote:
Go blindly along in you worthless little lives thinking that we were attacked by radical Islamists. PhDs all over the world have found military grade nano thermite material in the dust of the towers. Remember your first impression when you saw the buildings fall? Even FOX news and CNN and others were saying controlled demolition.
The evidence goes on forever. The widespread incompetence was just to let the planes hit.... Hell condelezza rice (she would have been happier as a slave) was in charge of national security .... She got a promotion to Secretary of State.
But, goeroge BUSHs brother Marvin had a company that handled security at the twin towers and they were upgrading the elevators at night. PAINTING NANO THERMITE ON THE CENTER BEAMS.
Now, scientist have it all over the world and are crying out for justice and you know what. America doesn't give two shits about 911 or 3000 or the million people we killed in Iraq. What were pissed about is four dead at the boston marathon.
America is sick.
This reminds me of the after the fact theories of Pearl Harbor, JFK's assassination and the death of Natalie Wood. Conspiracy! True or not, we will never know, but I'm not buying into it.
TennGuy

Franklin, TN

#8 Apr 30, 2014
And somehow the guys flying the planes crashed just above the spot where the explosives were placed. Right.
Ummmmmm

Greenville, SC

#9 Apr 30, 2014
TennGuy wrote:
And somehow the guys flying the planes crashed just above the spot where the explosives were placed. Right.
You don't need a plane to trigger explosives, can be done by remote as well as any aircraft that's built that way can be too.
Shyster

Johnson City, TN

#10 Apr 30, 2014
PWL wrote:
Go blindly along in you worthless little lives thinking that we were attacked by radical Islamists. PhDs all over the world have found military grade nano thermite material in the dust of the towers. Remember your first impression when you saw the buildings fall? Even FOX news and CNN and others were saying controlled demolition.
The evidence goes on forever. The widespread incompetence was just to let the planes hit.... Hell condelezza rice (she would have been happier as a slave) was in charge of national security .... She got a promotion to Secretary of State.
But, goeroge BUSHs brother Marvin had a company that handled security at the twin towers and they were upgrading the elevators at night. PAINTING NANO THERMITE ON THE CENTER BEAMS.
Now, scientist have it all over the world and are crying out for justice and you know what. America doesn't give two shits about 911 or 3000 or the million people we killed in Iraq. What were pissed about is four dead at the boston marathon.
America is sick.
I love how you morons claim George Bush to be the stupidest president we have ever had and then want to give him credit for masterminding one of the greatest conspiracies of all time. Do you guys even read what you post?
Ole Switcheroo

United States

#11 Apr 30, 2014
True. W was quite effective as Cheney's puppet. But then, puppets don't have brains, do they?
Too bad

Maggie Valley, NC

#12 Apr 30, 2014
Ole Switcheroo wrote:
True. W was quite effective as Cheney's puppet. But then, puppets don't have brains, do they?
You holding a 6 year old grudge because the administration you support is failing? Poor baby!
TennGuy

Franklin, TN

#13 May 1, 2014
Ummmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need a plane to trigger explosives, can be done by remote as well as any aircraft that's built that way can be too.
That's not what I'm saying. The so called 'explosions' happened almost an hour later, right at the lower side of the impact points. If you believe someone placed explosives (secretly to this day????) and somehow the pilots, at nearly 500 mph, could somehow count floors and impact at the exact spot just above the explosives? Really?
Aircraft mechanic guy

Morristown, TN

#14 May 3, 2014
TennGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I'm saying. The so called 'explosions' happened almost an hour later, right at the lower side of the impact points. If you believe someone placed explosives (secretly to this day????) and somehow the pilots, at nearly 500 mph, could somehow count floors and impact at the exact spot just above the explosives? Really?
.....
.... Well it's an instrument called an altimeter, it tells you how many feet above sea level you are, very easy to aim for whatever you wanted, and besides there are countless eyewitness reports that prove there were explosions after the impact, not to mention all the video I have seen from multiple angles that in fact the buildings were imploded just like a demolition.... Now tell me this what about building 7? what took it down? and don't say jet fuel because I am an aviation maintenance tech with an IA you can't fool me.
WeMayNeverKnow

Johnson City, TN

#15 May 3, 2014
TennGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I'm saying. The so called 'explosions' happened almost an hour later, right at the lower side of the impact points. If you believe someone placed explosives (secretly to this day????) and somehow the pilots, at nearly 500 mph, could somehow count floors and impact at the exact spot just above the explosives? Really?
I'm not saying it was an inside job but there are many things that just don't add up, in reference to our reply I would point out the following facts:

The planes impacting the trade center according to registration info and the NTSB were Boeing 767s and according to the NTSB were traveling at 587mph and 495mph respectively.
According to Boeing the 767 develops structural failure and dismembers at speeds in excess of 410mph in low altitude dense air.

Also an NTSB investigation concluded that on flight 77 which is the one that was said to have struck the Pentagon the cockpit door had remain locked from take off until it impact. Now how they know this is beyond me but that's their claim. So this being the case, how does one hijack a plane and force it to crash with pinpoint accuracy without gaining access to the controls? Also if you look at the footage or photos taken immediately after the crash you'll notice there is no debris surrounding the impact point that even remotely resembles an engine, wing, tail, or fuselage, gotta admit that's a bit odd too.
WeMayNeverKnow

Johnson City, TN

#16 May 4, 2014
Whats' wrong little douche-bags, can't handle facts?
Go ahead and flag with your little peanuts and light bulbs, it just goes to show how stupid you are. Go on and keep sucking your government approved nipple.
Tenn Guy

Johnson City, TN

#17 May 4, 2014
WeMayNeverKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying it was an inside job but there are many things that just don't add up, in reference to our reply I would point out the following facts:
The planes impacting the trade center according to registration info and the NTSB were Boeing 767s and according to the NTSB were traveling at 587mph and 495mph respectively.
According to Boeing the 767 develops structural failure and dismembers at speeds in excess of 410mph in low altitude dense air.
Also an NTSB investigation concluded that on flight 77 which is the one that was said to have struck the Pentagon the cockpit door had remain locked from take off until it impact. Now how they know this is beyond me but that's their claim. So this being the case, how does one hijack a plane and force it to crash with pinpoint accuracy without gaining access to the controls? Also if you look at the footage or photos taken immediately after the crash you'll notice there is no debris surrounding the impact point that even remotely resembles an engine, wing, tail, or fuselage, gotta admit that's a bit odd too.
A 767 won't come apart at 410 mph down low. That won't happen. And as far as debris at the impact point? Some large parts made it through the buildings and fell into the streets. Many photographs of that.
Crazy talk

Johnson City, TN

#18 May 4, 2014
If you would have done your homework instead of googling crazy conspiracy theory's , you would know that several private companies investigated the chain of events and it was terrorism. The planes brought down the towers not explosives.
WeMayNeverKnow

Johnson City, TN

#19 May 5, 2014
Tenn Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
A 767 won't come apart at 410 mph down low. That won't happen. And as far as debris at the impact point? Some large parts made it through the buildings and fell into the streets. Many photographs of that.
It won't? Well obviously you know more about 767s and air density then the folks who make them. Maybe you should call Boeing and tell them they need to hire you.

As for the debris, parts made it through the pentagon building and into the street??
So your saying parts went through all 5 rings of the NW section then through the courtyard then through another 5 rings on the SE side then across a huge parking lot to eventually land on 395 and Washington Blvd.... yeah right.
TennGuy

Franklin, TN

#20 May 5, 2014
Site a source for the 410 mph figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayfield Ice Cream Ripoff (Apr '09) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 49
Mattress signs 6 hr Moonface 9
Any good AA meetings near here that aren't at C... 7 hr Moonface 4
Main Street pizza 7 hr Dollar Store Dolly 5
Didn't take long 8 hr OneMoreTime 1
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 13 hr dancepokey1 1,410
Ashley Price/Perry???? (Oct '13) 13 hr dr Phil 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages