First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kinfolkers

Kingsport, TN

#21 Dec 21, 2012
Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster who initiated this thread was accusing Rep. Roe of this activity. None of your articles mentions Rep. Roe. I know Rep. Roe personally and know he does not have to engage in "insider trading" nor does he. Like I said earlier, he was a successful physician and made his money that way, not through Congress. I am not saying it never happened in Congress. I am saying Rep. Roe has never done it. The accuser in this thread was arbitrarily accusing our representative of doing this with no personal knowledge or facts. That was the reason for my posts. The other reason for my post is because I find it highly unfair to attack a person who is devoting the rest of their life to public service. Yes, not everyone will agree with everyone who is elected, but goodness, don't personally attack someone just because you don't share their political beliefs. Our country was established so that people of differing opinions can co-exist whether it be politics, religion or whatever. We are starting to sound like a third world country when we start slandering everyone we don't agree with. I personally don't agree with who our president is, but he is our president and I will support him. I refuse to slander or try to talk someone out of their own beliefs because that is what our country is based on ... Freedom. I think some people forget that.
Well if you know Roe personally, you must be one of his old cronies. Don't give me that old chestnut about him devoting his life to the people. He, like all politicians is out for himself and his lackeys. What horse have you got running in this race?
Bubba

Johnson City, TN

#22 Dec 21, 2012
Public Belcher wrote:
<quoted text>
The shameful part about attempting to debate an idiot, is that you can bombard them with absolute fact after fact and they won't budge any closer to th pe truth. You can't fix stupid. I'm convinced that its in your DNA and since you don't mate outside your hillbilly family nor outside your social circles, there's no change in sight. This link shows that Phil Roe performed acts that ANY OTHER AMERICAN WOULD GO TO FEDERAL PRISON FOR. Your friend is a crook and you are an idiot. More undeniable facts.
http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/q42011/...
You are absolutely correct, you can't fix stupid. And I agree it is in your DNA. The stupid one is you. Where in that article does it mention Rep. Phil Roe? Based on one article, you are assuming every congressman is a cheater. You are looking for anything that can possibly be thrown at Rep. Roe and turning it into something that its not. Like I said, this is a man I've known for 40 years. Chastising him because you read one article that doesn't even mention our Congressman is just simply childish, immature and stupid. You keep spouting about undeniable facts and you haven't shown any on Rep. Roe. Maybe you are doing insider trading. I can show you numerous articles on various people engaging in insider trading. Does that mean you are doing it too? Your attempt at trying to slander anything non-liberal is obvious. Once again, you better get used to it because there won't be a liberal congressman in this district in your lifetime. Give it up.
Bubba

Johnson City, TN

#23 Dec 21, 2012
Public Belcher wrote:
<quoted text>
The shameful part about attempting to debate an idiot, is that you can bombard them with absolute fact after fact and they won't budge any closer to th pe truth. You can't fix stupid. I'm convinced that its in your DNA and since you don't mate outside your hillbilly family nor outside your social circles, there's no change in sight. This link shows that Phil Roe performed acts that ANY OTHER AMERICAN WOULD GO TO FEDERAL PRISON FOR. Your friend is a crook and you are an idiot. More undeniable facts.
http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/q42011/...
One more thing,

Our country is in debt by $17 trillion
Our deficit is $1.7 trillion
Unemployment is at 8%
50% of our population doesn't pay taxes
Almost 50% of our population relies on government sustenance, which is growing by 10% per year.

And your worried about whether Rep. Phil Roe is engaging in insider trading or not? Let me guess, you also buy lottery tickets every payday?
Idiots around me

Hiltons, VA

#24 Jan 2, 2013
You tell then Public....ROE is a crook and only out for himself and his rich buddies.
Christian

Durham, NC

#25 Jan 4, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing,
Our country is in debt by $17 trillion
Our deficit is $1.7 trillion
Unemployment is at 8%
50% of our population doesn't pay taxes
Almost 50% of our population relies on government sustenance, which is growing by 10% per year.
And your worried about whether Rep. Phil Roe is engaging in insider trading or not? Let me guess, you also buy lottery tickets every payday?
Ad one more dead give away for someone who has TOTALLY bought everything that FOX NEWS and theiREICHT wing is selling, is they are opposed to lottery tickets.

IF IT DOESN'T GO DIRECTLY TO THE ALREADY WEALTHY. THEY OPPOSE IT. DAMN WHY DON'T WE JUST WORK AND HAND IT ALL OVER TO THE WELThY...save us the cost of a congressman.
Christian

Durham, NC

#26 Jan 4, 2013
One more hing....roe uses and accountant/ investor ...he claims to be "hands off"

IT IS A FACT THAT HE TRADES. IT IS A FACT THAT HE ENTERED CONGRESS AS A MILLIONAIRRE. IT IS A FACT THAT HE HAS 3 million now.......it is a fact that congressman practice insider trading..

Now , how do you suggest that his wealth has tripled? Mowing lawns?

Has your wealth tripled ???
Bubba

Johnson City, TN

#27 Jan 4, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad one more dead give away for someone who has TOTALLY bought everything that FOX NEWS and theiREICHT wing is selling, is they are opposed to lottery tickets.
IF IT DOESN'T GO DIRECTLY TO THE ALREADY WEALTHY. THEY OPPOSE IT. DAMN WHY DON'T WE JUST WORK AND HAND IT ALL OVER TO THE WELThY...save us the cost of a congressman.
How many numbers did you hit tonight?
Christian

Durham, NC

#28 Jan 5, 2013
Didn't play the lottery tonight, but you better bet your ass that I make sure that every day not one penny of mine ends up in the pockets of the wealthy. Apathetic Americans I'd what the Walton's have some $90 billion and their workers are on welfare. If you don't think there's something wrong with that, well then you're not American

And since you're not American? Up yours
Ben Upyers

Bluff City, TN

#29 Jul 28, 2016
Hits undeniable. Roe entered congress with EXACTLY $2,611,451 .... That's a pure fact.... In 2012, he voted for the STOCK ACT. but a year later, on a Friday afternoon, congress passed a bill gutting the STICK ACT and sent it immediately to the senate and they passed it unanimously where it went immediately to the White House and they passed it too... It was UNANIMOUS.....wake the fuck up....... Roe's net worth was $3,389,000 in 2014.. And increase of 77%... Did your income almost double????? He's a GD crook, but he goes to church, but he's a crook....so God killed his wife ...things are reall....... Wake up"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scotchman convenience store rude employees 1 hr BoDiddli 2
New Adult Bar Johnson City (Jul '16) 3 hr DrMario 68
Local wrestler wins major title (Feb '09) 5 hr Mahareshi Mahesh ... 5
Halliburton Cover Up Coming To Light 8 hr Pioneer 3
Halliburton Men 8 hr Taxed 1
Halliburton and Wright Post Disappear 8 hr Parent 1
liberal fiscal GOP problematic talk show 12 hr Alex Icke 1

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance