First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bill Tollen

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Dec 13, 2012
There's Phil protecting the wealthy again.(Himself included) Look, you can count on THS puppet doing absolutely nothing but voting AGAINST anything that takes money or power out of the hands of his true employer, THE TOP 2%.

O'Donnell naked hi to the wall, because PHIL kept repeating the robotic comeback of "taxing the wealthy only puts a dent in the deficit." We didn't say that taxing the wealthy was solve everything. This isn't a bill about everything.

Roe continues to put down the federal government. has anybody told him that HE IS THE FEDERSL GOVERNMENT? keep voting for this triple millionairre that has tripled his wealth since becoming a congressman thru legal insider trading. He did the exact same thing that anyone other than a congressman would go directly to prison for.

Thanks for adding him into the bracket that amazes over $250 per year. And don't say that I envy him, because I make more than that. I just loathe liars and HYPOCRITS.

Keep voting republican, and keep getting what you've been getting. Roe and Corker! Two loser and crooks. PERFECT EAST TENNESSEE REPRESENTATION.
Pop

Johnson City, TN

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Bill Tollen wrote:
There's Phil protecting the wealthy again.(Himself included) Look, you can count on THS puppet doing absolutely nothing but voting AGAINST anything that takes money or power out of the hands of his true employer, THE TOP 2%.
O'Donnell naked hi to the wall, because PHIL kept repeating the robotic comeback of "taxing the wealthy only puts a dent in the deficit." We didn't say that taxing the wealthy was solve everything. This isn't a bill about everything.
Roe continues to put down the federal government. has anybody told him that HE IS THE FEDERSL GOVERNMENT? keep voting for this triple millionairre that has tripled his wealth since becoming a congressman thru legal insider trading. He did the exact same thing that anyone other than a congressman would go directly to prison for.
Thanks for adding him into the bracket that amazes over $250 per year. And don't say that I envy him, because I make more than that. I just loathe liars and HYPOCRITS.
Keep voting republican, and keep getting what you've been getting. Roe and Corker! Two loser and crooks. PERFECT EAST TENNESSEE REPRESENTATION.
Roe got over 80% of the vote so you better get used to him.
PassiveAggressiv e

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Dec 15, 2012
In this area, I wouldn't expect anything less. The ignorance is plentiful. Roe is a Con Man, and the people , puppets. East Tennessee and Roe are a perfect match for a wasteland....
RobinLocksley

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Be sure of this: because it is in the majority does not make it right by any means. Much more of the world is non-Christian. Does that make it right?

Your Phil Roe is a good person. But once he hits Washington, he is quickly reminded of the platform. If he varies from the platform, he will not be re-elected. That's a fact!

Phil roe voted against the ONLY piece of legislation regarding VETERANS. It's the only one that made it out of committee. The reason that it made it thru committe is because is because it was a measley $1 billion. It was for aid to veterans returning from Iraq. It helped them find employment....HE VOTED NO.

Said we couldn't afford it. Two days later he voted for $686 billion to fund the defense department. He will spend 686 times more to get people hurt and killed, but ZERO to help them afterwards.

Watch every single vote of his. If it doesn't benefit the wealthy, he votes NO. S 80% or not, he s a loser and its wrong.
Pop

Johnson City, TN

#5 Dec 15, 2012
RobinLocksley wrote:
Be sure of this: because it is in the majority does not make it right by any means. Much more of the world is non-Christian. Does that make it right?
Your Phil Roe is a good person. But once he hits Washington, he is quickly reminded of the platform. If he varies from the platform, he will not be re-elected. That's a fact!
Phil roe voted against the ONLY piece of legislation regarding VETERANS. It's the only one that made it out of committee. The reason that it made it thru committe is because is because it was a measley $1 billion. It was for aid to veterans returning from Iraq. It helped them find employment....HE VOTED NO.
Said we couldn't afford it. Two days later he voted for $686 billion to fund the defense department. He will spend 686 times more to get people hurt and killed, but ZERO to help them afterwards.
Watch every single vote of his. If it doesn't benefit the wealthy, he votes NO. S 80% or not, he s a loser and its wrong.
Again, he got over 80% of the vote, so you are in a very small minority. He will be re-elected as long as he continues to run. Even if he decides to not run again, another conservative like him will take his place. Bitch and moan all you want, but this is never going to change.
RobinLocksley

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Dec 16, 2012
Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, he got over 80% of the vote, so you are in a very small minority. He will be re-elected as long as he continues to run. Even if he decides to not run again, another conservative like him will take his place. Bitch and moan all you want, but this is never going to change.
Well, of course you're right. One election he actually got the highest percentage of the vote of any congressman like ever. He will be a congressman as long as he wants to be. I've met him. He's actually pretty personable and I am his absolute worst critic.

Check this out. Dd you know that congressman (especially the ones on committees) get insider trading information? They get news WAY before the stock markets do. Dd you know that it's not illegal for them to act on that information?

Well, when. Dr Phil Roe entered into the house, he was worth $1 million. Now he's worth $3 million...his salary is only $162K.... His net worth has tripled since becoming a congressman.

Honest congressman thought this was bad so they held it to a vote. Roe voted to continue being able to trade based on insider information. When he was asked about his finances and the insider trading, he stated "I have a financial investor guy that handles all of that. I've done nothing illegal"

Wats wrong with America is that the voters of East Tennessee area extremely stupid. Overall, they might be the dumbest in America. We allow these things to occur. Somehow, the middle class in this area applaud and support a GD crook if he has a suit on. RN Ramsey, David hawk, tony Shitley, Roe ...and a slew of sheriff and other public officials have been arrested and jailed....

The problem is not the fact that our public officials are crooks, liars and pathological litterers, but the fact that these hillbillys revere them.
Hmmm

Abingdon, VA

#7 Dec 16, 2012
RobinLocksley wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that congressman (especially the ones on committees) get insider trading information? They get news WAY before the stock markets do. Dd you know that it's not illegal for them to act on that information?
I think they fixed that a while back when they did that big story on 60 Minutes.
Pop

Johnson City, TN

#8 Dec 16, 2012
RobinLocksley wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that congressman (especially the ones on committees) get insider trading information? They get news WAY before the stock markets do. Dd you know that it's not illegal for them to act on that information?
Even if this were true, which it isn't, so what? How does this affect you? Are you spiteful because somebody might have more money than you? Nobody cares about how much Roe is making, it is how he is legislating that people care about. And apparently East Tennessee is very happy with the job he is doing.

Also, there is no "insider trading" that is legal. What you are posting is simply incorrect. If what you stated were true, every congressman would be filthy rich. The truth is that Rep. Roe was a successful physician before entering politics. Did you ever consider the fact he simply invested his money wisely via stocks, bonds and real estate to earn a decent rate of return on his investments? Did you ever consider the fact that Rep. Roe made enough money as a physician to live comfortably for the rest of his life not needing to make any more and simply devoted the rest of his life to public service making hardly anything? Of course you didn't. You are simply in a small minority that has a different opinion than Rep. Roe and you started dreaming up these ludicrous claims against him. There are lots of places in the country where a majority of the residents believe in strong conservative values. Are they all hillbillies? Also, there are plenty of Liberals that are very wealthy due to their own corporate investing, i.e. John Kerry, Bill Clinton, etc. I say good for them. This has no bearing on what they do politically.
Hmmm

Abingdon, VA

#9 Dec 16, 2012
Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if this were true, which it isn't, so what? How does this affect you? Are you spiteful because somebody might have more money than you? Nobody cares about how much Roe is making, it is how he is legislating that people care about. And apparently East Tennessee is very happy with the job he is doing.
Also, there is no "insider trading" that is legal. What you are posting is simply incorrect. If what you stated were true, every congressman would be filthy rich. The truth is that Rep. Roe was a successful physician before entering politics. Did you ever consider the fact he simply invested his money wisely via stocks, bonds and real estate to earn a decent rate of return on his investments? Did you ever consider the fact that Rep. Roe made enough money as a physician to live comfortably for the rest of his life not needing to make any more and simply devoted the rest of his life to public service making hardly anything? Of course you didn't. You are simply in a small minority that has a different opinion than Rep. Roe and you started dreaming up these ludicrous claims against him. There are lots of places in the country where a majority of the residents believe in strong conservative values. Are they all hillbillies? Also, there are plenty of Liberals that are very wealthy due to their own corporate investing, i.e. John Kerry, Bill Clinton, etc. I say good for them. This has no bearing on what they do politically.
It was true and was happening and was so prevalent Congress initiated legislation last year to stop it (the STOCK Act/Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge)

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-5732322...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-573252...
Pop

Johnson City, TN

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
It was true and was happening and was so prevalent Congress initiated legislation last year to stop it (the STOCK Act/Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge)
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-5732322...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-573252...
The poster who initiated this thread was accusing Rep. Roe of this activity. None of your articles mentions Rep. Roe. I know Rep. Roe personally and know he does not have to engage in "insider trading" nor does he. Like I said earlier, he was a successful physician and made his money that way, not through Congress. I am not saying it never happened in Congress. I am saying Rep. Roe has never done it. The accuser in this thread was arbitrarily accusing our representative of doing this with no personal knowledge or facts. That was the reason for my posts. The other reason for my post is because I find it highly unfair to attack a person who is devoting the rest of their life to public service. Yes, not everyone will agree with everyone who is elected, but goodness, don't personally attack someone just because you don't share their political beliefs. Our country was established so that people of differing opinions can co-exist whether it be politics, religion or whatever. We are starting to sound like a third world country when we start slandering everyone we don't agree with. I personally don't agree with who our president is, but he is our president and I will support him. I refuse to slander or try to talk someone out of their own beliefs because that is what our country is based on ... Freedom. I think some people forget that.
Hmmm

Abingdon, VA

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster who initiated this thread was accusing Rep. Roe of this activity. None of your articles mentions Rep. Roe. I know Rep. Roe personally and know he does not have to engage in "insider trading" nor does he. Like I said earlier, he was a successful physician and made his money that way, not through Congress. I am not saying it never happened in Congress. I am saying Rep. Roe has never done it. The accuser in this thread was arbitrarily accusing our representative of doing this with no personal knowledge or facts. That was the reason for my posts. The other reason for my post is because I find it highly unfair to attack a person who is devoting the rest of their life to public service. Yes, not everyone will agree with everyone who is elected, but goodness, don't personally attack someone just because you don't share their political beliefs. Our country was established so that people of differing opinions can co-exist whether it be politics, religion or whatever. We are starting to sound like a third world country when we start slandering everyone we don't agree with. I personally don't agree with who our president is, but he is our president and I will support him. I refuse to slander or try to talk someone out of their own beliefs because that is what our country is based on ... Freedom. I think some people forget that.
Ah I understand. Looks like Roe's hands are clean if he was being honest in this interview earlier this year. The gist of the story is Roe says he hires someone to manage his investments and he doesn't provide them any information to keep everything legit.

http://www.tricities.com/news/article_68aa821...
Wart Riddled Fstick

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Dec 16, 2012
Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost, you are. You fail to see (because you don't want to) that its not an accusation. You missed the 60 minutes report, dude. Roe practiced Insider trading and made $2 million dollars. Period. No Debate. He did it. Now, are those conservative values? I say they are. takers, Cheaters and Wife Beaters=Conservative Values. Now I don't dislike Phil Rie, but I wish he'd break both of his legs. It's your type that worship the dude because he has doctor out beside his name and also, I just think that you think he will somehow give you a middle management position in the new world order. I don't want anything from him. I combat the weasel on every from 24 hours a day. Eat my shorts. No offense.
Pop

Johnson City, TN

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Wart Riddled Fstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost, you are. You fail to see (because you don't want to) that its not an accusation. You missed the 60 minutes report, dude. Roe practiced Insider trading and made $2 million dollars. Period. No Debate. He did it. Now, are those conservative values? I say they are. takers, Cheaters and Wife Beaters=Conservative Values. Now I don't dislike Phil Rie, but I wish he'd break both of his legs. It's your type that worship the dude because he has doctor out beside his name and also, I just think that you think he will somehow give you a middle management position in the new world order. I don't want anything from him. I combat the weasel on every from 24 hours a day. Eat my shorts. No offense.
Hate to say it weird one, but you are simply incorrect. You want to break both of his legs because he made money as a doctor and ended his career to devote all his time to public service? Let me re-phrase what you are saying. You basically want to break both his legs because he is a conservative and you are a liberal. I will also translate what you are saying with you lead a miserable life and want to blame it on others who are more fortunate than you. Maybe you need to read your own posts carefully and you will see why you are not so fortunate. Your choices in life made you what you are, not the government or wealthy people. Learn to live with it because it isn't going to get any better for you. And to stoop to your mentality level, nobody can eat your shorts because they are too far up your ass.
Wart Riddled Fstick

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Dec 19, 2012
Ok, so you tell me, you blooming idiot.,hiw do you think he ended his "doctor" career with a net value of $1 million. Then after being a congressman, his net value is tripled at $3 million.? Are we really that stupid? I didn't say I wanted to break both of his legs. I said I wish He would, actually I wish he'd do it without ant Affordabke healthcare to cover it. Then maybe we wouldn't get all we get from his rooster position of being a "GYNICREEP" to a totally devoted multi millionaire. GEEZ, what does it take to open up people's eyes in East Tennessee.??? You're so far out of touch that its unreal and Rienknows that. He could tell you anything. He actually comes home from OCCASIONAL visits to Washington and reports that "the federal govt is a wreck". Has anybody told the idiot that HE IS THE GOVERNMENT? does anybody care? The state is run by some gang member thugs and nobody seems to care either.. Any wonder why Tennessee is a wasteland of stupidity?
Bubba

Johnson City, TN

#15 Dec 19, 2012
Wart Riddled Fstick wrote:
Ok, so you tell me, you blooming idiot.,hiw do you think he ended his "doctor" career with a net value of $1 million. Then after being a congressman, his net value is tripled at $3 million.? Are we really that stupid? I didn't say I wanted to break both of his legs. I said I wish He would, actually I wish he'd do it without ant Affordabke healthcare to cover it. Then maybe we wouldn't get all we get from his rooster position of being a "GYNICREEP" to a totally devoted multi millionaire. GEEZ, what does it take to open up people's eyes in East Tennessee.??? You're so far out of touch that its unreal and Rienknows that. He could tell you anything. He actually comes home from OCCASIONAL visits to Washington and reports that "the federal govt is a wreck". Has anybody told the idiot that HE IS THE GOVERNMENT? does anybody care? The state is run by some gang member thugs and nobody seems to care either.. Any wonder why Tennessee is a wasteland of stupidity?
Yes, I could tell you exactly how he increased his wealth while in office. It was called investing well and it had nothing to do with insider trading or the stock market. How do I know this? Because I know him. You probably have never even met him nor do you have any clue or facts on how he increased his wealth. Believe it or not, some people amass wealth by saving and invest it to get a return. That is basically what you do to plan for retirement, college education, emergencies, etc. People who don't rely on the government for these things.

Calling our state government thugs because they are not of your political party is idiotic. I didn't vote for our current president, but the last thing I am going to do is start calling him names and making up lunatic accusations about him. I support the office, no matter who is in it. It is called being a good citizen and respecting your country.

What exactly do you think you are going to accomplish by all this trash talk about a group of people or an individual who doesn't agree with your way of thinking? All that does is make you look stupid and degrade the political affiliations you claim to speak for.

If you want to make a point about congressmen taking advantage of a regulation loophole, then you might want to include the names of all people who were actually caught doing it. Look at John Kerry's, Bill Clinton's, Charlie Rangel's finances and see what you find. You only target republicans because you are a liberal. If you want to make a valid point, use all the facts instead of just your opinion and people will pay more attention. Right now, everyone is thinking you're just another Topix lunatic.
Public Belcher

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Dec 19, 2012
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I could tell you exactly how he increased his wealth while in office. It was called investing well and it had nothing to do with insider trading or the stock market. How do I know this? Because I know him. You probably have never even met him nor do you have any clue or facts on how he increased his wealth. Believe it or not, some people amass wealth by saving and invest it to get a return. That is basically what you do to plan for retirement, college education, emergencies, etc. People who don't rel making up lunatic accusations about him. I support the office, no matter who is in it. It is called being a good citizen and respecting your country.
What exactly do you think you are going to accomplish by all this trash talk about a group of people or an individual who doesn't agree with your way of thinking? All that does is make you look stupid and degrade the political affiliations you claim to speak for.
If you want to make a point about congressmen taking advantage of a regulation loophole, then you might want to include the names of all people who were actually caught doing it. Look at John Kerry's, Bill Clinton's, Charlie Rangel's finances and see what you find. You only target republicans because you are a liberal. If you want to make a valid point, use all the facts instead of just your opinion and people will pay more attention. Right now, everyone is thinking you're just another Topix lunatic.
Is that all you GODDMANED idiots can say? You can't open our dicklicker s without saying something about leaning on the federal government. Are you retarded? I've never used the federal govt for anything you idiot. They serve me no purpose except to guard my interest against the retards that you idiots put into the state govt. do you know how stupid a Ron ramsey is? Are you really that GD dumb.

Phil roe amassed his wealth thru insider trading. Something totally IMMORAL and what anyone else would go to prison for. Now get your worthless self down to your churchitty church and get with all your other idiotic HYPOCRITS and worship the THEIF like it says in whatever bibke you bafoons are usin these days....worshipping crooks and hating away on the colored guy in the White House. You turds makes me sick and I look forward to the day that god sees fit to erradicate you all. No offense. It's just the natural order of things. Merry Christmas in the hopes that its your last. You're like a cockroach only worse. Please tell me that you don't have kids
Roebucks

Kingsport, TN

#17 Dec 20, 2012
Just seems to me, the old nerd had made tons of money as a "doc" with "investments". Why would he graduate to politics? To get more easy money and call the shots. You see, once a guy like him gets rich, he wants more, that being power and prestige. That's the way it was, is, and will be. And BTW, Belcher, your foul mouth lends nothing more than your uncouth and lack of civility.
Sayso

Kingsport, TN

#18 Dec 20, 2012
He looks like Woody Allen, enough said!
bubba

Johnson City, TN

#19 Dec 20, 2012
Public Belcher wrote:
<quoted text>

Phil roe amassed his wealth thru insider trading. Something totally IMMORAL and what anyone else would go to prison for.
And you are absolutely incorrect. I know him, I know how he made a living and I know what he did with what he made. You don't know him and keep spouting out these ludicrous accusations because you don't agree with his politics. If you don't agree with his politics, don't vote for him. Personally attacking him for not thinking exactly like you is idiotic. If you have proof he did any insider trading, show it. Until then, it's just your baseless opinion. And by the way, nobody accused you of freeloading off the government. I said people who make poor choices and don't plan for the future do. I must have hit a nerve there.

I can just as easily throw slanders and accusations at you with no facts. Most people would know it is must my opinion and not pay attention, just like they do to your posts.
Public Belcher

Jonesborough, TN

#20 Dec 20, 2012
bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are absolutely incorrect. I know him, I know how he made a living and I know what he did with what he made. You don't know him and keep spouting out these ludicrous accusations because you don't agree with his politics. If you don't agree with his politics, don't vote for him. Personally attacking him for not thinking exactly like you is idiotic. If you have proof he did any insider trading, show it. Until then, it's just your baseless opinion. And by the way, nobody accused you of freeloading off the government. I said people who make poor choices and don't plan for the future do. I must have hit a nerve there.
I can just as easily throw slanders and accusations at you with no facts. Most people would know it is must my opinion and not pay attention, just like they do to your posts.
The shameful part about attempting to debate an idiot, is that you can bombard them with absolute fact after fact and they won't budge any closer to th pe truth. You can't fix stupid. I'm convinced that its in your DNA and since you don't mate outside your hillbilly family nor outside your social circles, there's no change in sight. This link shows that Phil Roe performed acts that ANY OTHER AMERICAN WOULD GO TO FEDERAL PRISON FOR. Your friend is a crook and you are an idiot. More undeniable facts.

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/q42011/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crockett Coach Should Be School Director 7 min Loser 3
wussywover 2 hr umm 3
Birthday party venue (Feb '11) 5 hr bozo 24
New Life Praise and Worship 6 hr billy 2
Red Pig 7 hr This guy 3
Chris Garland or Chris Nelson step Brothers? 8 hr billy 2
sex (May '11) 10 hr beast 11

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance