vote hammond for washington co.school board!

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
parent

Dunlap, TN

#1 Jul 3, 2014
If you have ever been to a schoolboard meeting or know anything about central office , you should know Hammond is the only one to vote for in Washington co.schools. He does not fall in with the "good ole boy" system. He speaks hid mind, he votes for what's best for the CHILDREN! I don't know the others running .All I know is that for the time Hammond has been on board, he has "bucked the system" ! He has went above and beyond the call of duty in order to do what is correct for the students, parents and teachers! My child attended Boones Creek Elementary and Boones Creek middle where he served as PTO president for a few years. There is nobody out there like him. Nobody and I mean nobody cares for the kids and parents like Hammond. Anybody disagrees does NOT know this man. If you want to see change, vote for this man. He is the only member in 25 years that has proven he will do whatever is necessary to make change. I hear the rest want a bigger sports facility...
citizen

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 3, 2014
parent wrote:
If you have ever been to a schoolboard meeting or know anything about central office , you should know Hammond is the only one to vote for in Washington co.schools. He does not fall in with the "good ole boy" system. He speaks hid mind, he votes for what's best for the CHILDREN! I don't know the others running .All I know is that for the time Hammond has been on board, he has "bucked the system" ! He has went above and beyond the call of duty in order to do what is correct for the students, parents and teachers! My child attended Boones Creek Elementary and Boones Creek middle where he served as PTO president for a few years. There is nobody out there like him. Nobody and I mean nobody cares for the kids and parents like Hammond. Anybody disagrees does NOT know this man. If you want to see change, vote for this man. He is the only member in 25 years that has proven he will do whatever is necessary to make change. I hear the rest want a bigger sports facility...
He tells you what he thinks you want to hear. Don't fall for it.
parent

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 3, 2014
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
He tells you what he thinks you want to hear. Don't fall for it.
You don't know what changes he has made. Without him, our county schools are screwed
joke

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jul 4, 2014
parent wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what changes he has made. Without him, our county schools are screwed
You obviously don't know anything.
Hammond and Hull

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jul 4, 2014
parent wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what changes he has made. Without him, our county schools are screwed
I agree, we need David Hammond and Todd Hull to bring about much needed changes at Boone.
Wondering

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jul 4, 2014
Hammond has already been on the school board ...he hasn't made any changes.
Noticed too

Morrisville, NC

#9 Jul 4, 2014
Wondering wrote:
. He has brought more items in the open for discussion than has been done in the past 25 yrs. Washington county school board has perfected the art of sweeping things under the rug and making rumors disappear - again, for YEARS. David Hammond has been the only one I've seen that is willing to bring issues/concerns out in the open try to hold CO accountable - but he's only one person and the good old boy network of wa. County is years in the making. So I agree we need to send him back to finish what he's started as the good old boys want badly to not have him around. I personally think mike masters running is a poly to split the vote - but that's just gut thinking. So yes I support Hammond strongly and will probably also vote for Todd Hull - we need a fresh set of eyes on what is going on with our children.
Truth

United States

#11 Jul 4, 2014
Wondering wrote:
He voted to extend the directors contract!!
Be Fair

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jul 4, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He voted to extend the directors contract!!
Hammond has to have help! He can't do things on his own. We need to get rid of the Ron pawns and clean out the CO staff. He cannot do it alone. Be fair! Hammonds has always been for the Students, instead of things like athletics. He is honest and cares about the kids. Wish all of the board member were like that.
Hammonds for the Students

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jul 4, 2014
parent wrote:
AMEN!! It is probably Dykes and his pawns that are posting all the negatives on here about David Hammonds. Satan is surely at work in this situation. Hammonds is a truly good, honest, caring man who really is for the STUDENTS!! Anyone who is supporting Dykes and does what he wants needs to be OFF of the school board!
Be real

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jul 4, 2014
David Hammonds is a wonderful person. He has my vote.
Teach

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jul 4, 2014
Fyi wrote:
<quoted text>. Well I do know him! And I know he tells you what you want to hear. Also he tried to have an affair with a married woman! I know this to be a fact.
We know this is Lisa Greene the sister of Danny Good. She has been texting educators throughout the county slandering this board member. If I'm not mistaken Hammond offered proof last month he never did such a thing. And to be honest should that family be the moral critics.
Rumors not fact

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jul 4, 2014
Teach wrote:
<quoted text>We know this is Lisa Greene the sister of Danny Good. She has been texting educators throughout the county slandering this board member. If I'm not mistaken Hammond offered proof last month he never did such a thing. And to be honest should that family be the moral critics.
You are 100% right on this. It was Lisa Green, Danny Good's sister spreading all this stuff. It amazes me what lengths people will go to to cover their butts and try to hurt innocent people to benefit themselves.
parent

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jul 5, 2014
joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't know anything.
you would be shocked at all I know. You must be related to Danny Good
Fyi

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jul 6, 2014
Teach wrote:
<quoted text>We know this is Lisa Greene the sister of Danny Good. She has been texting educators throughout the county slandering this board member. If I'm not mistaken Hammond offered proof last month he never did such a thing. And to be honest should that family be the moral critics.
Hate to bust your bubble but I am not Lisa Green.
Be real

Johnson City, TN

#21 Jul 6, 2014
The board meeting is on Tuesday, July 8th @6:30.
Former wc teacher

Johnson City, TN

#22 Jul 7, 2014
He has made such a positive difference in Washington County. He is involved, informed, proactive, we'll-meaning, respectful and supportive of teachers and the educational system. I have witnessed and benefited by the time, energy, and heart he put into helping the children and teachers in Washington county. I was consistently impressed with his level of dedication. If all board members took the position so seriously...
Concerned citizen

Johnson City, TN

#23 Jul 9, 2014
Fyi wrote:
<quoted text> Hate to bust your bubble but I am not Lisa Green.
Good for you
jondoe

Johnson City, TN

#24 Jul 10, 2014
Fyi wrote:
<quoted text> Hate to bust your bubble but I am not Lisa Green.
no , it's Lisa GreenE
Fyi

Johnson City, TN

#26 Jul 19, 2014
jondoe wrote:
<quoted text>no , it's Lisa GreenE
LOL..no matter what you think..this isn't Lisa Greene or Green..however you want to spell it..there is one thing I know for sure.. I speak the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has happened to Gregs Pizza?? (Oct '12) 3 hr DammmitDave 53
Review: Peak Geomatics Land Surveyors 23 hr hey there 4
Michael Brown is Dead, give it a rest Fri zzz 39
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Thu Marsha 346
Anybody know the Paduchs? Thu iherestupidpeople 9
Buttercup Bakery closes in downtown Erwin Dec 17 StupidStomper 29
Psychiatrist Arrested Lived Next to Towne Acres Dec 17 Sarah Gump 7
What has happened to Morgan King on Daytime Tri... Dec 17 Dorne 30
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match