Gray Youth Cheerleading Boards quest...

Gray Youth Cheerleading Boards questionable

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Ridge View mom

Johnson City, TN

#1 Sep 13, 2013
Ok yesterday I hear the drama with the self appointed leader and self appointed board. You have a lady who has placed herself over the last few years (she is nicknamed cheer nazi) when questioned appointed a board to an organization that doesn't exist. She appointed all her best buddies, the one she appointed president doesn't live in Washington County or have a daughter cheering---hmmm sounds fishy to me. When questioned about money moms were told remainder of money was donated to Blazers football. There was no vote taken and parents were not notified til after the fact. My question is what was done with money left over the last few years? Either way it was mishandled by a board of no nothing's and could be deemed misappropriation of funds because any balance technically and legally goes to parents.
Truth

Johnson City, TN

#2 Sep 13, 2013
Ridge View mom wrote:
Ok yesterday I hear the drama with the self appointed leader and self appointed board. You have a lady who has placed herself over the last few years (she is nicknamed cheer nazi) when questioned appointed a board to an organization that doesn't exist. She appointed all her best buddies, the one she appointed president doesn't live in Washington County or have a daughter cheering---hmmm sounds fishy to me. When questioned about money moms were told remainder of money was donated to Blazers football. There was no vote taken and parents were not notified til after the fact. My question is what was done with money left over the last few years? Either way it was mishandled by a board of no nothing's and could be deemed misappropriation of funds because any balance technically and legally goes to parents.
Who are these people?
Grammar Nazi

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 13, 2013
Ridge View mom wrote:
Ok yesterday I hear the drama with the self appointed leader and self appointed board. You have a lady who has placed herself over the last few years (she is nicknamed cheer nazi) when questioned appointed a board to an organization that doesn't exist. She appointed all her best buddies, the one she appointed president doesn't live in Washington County or have a daughter cheering---hmmm sounds fishy to me. When questioned about money moms were told remainder of money was donated to Blazers football. There was no vote taken and parents were not notified til after the fact. My question is what was done with money left over the last few years? Either way it was mishandled by a board of no nothing's and could be deemed misappropriation of funds because any balance technically and legally goes to parents.
Your use of "no nothings" is incorrect. The correct form is "know nothings". Just proves why you should've remained in school beyond 4th grade.
cheer mom

Johnson City, TN

#4 Sep 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Who are these people?
They are control freak idiots who are trying to be something they are not. If the Blazer Youth board is smart they will see the idiots for what they are. These people(the cheer board)are funny to watch though.
How about

Johnson City, TN

#5 Sep 13, 2013
That is the Wash.County way. There seems to be a few in control of everything in this county.
wow

Johnson City, TN

#6 Sep 13, 2013
Ridge View mom wrote:
Ok yesterday I hear the drama with the self appointed leader and self appointed board. You have a lady who has placed herself over the last few years (she is nicknamed cheer nazi) when questioned appointed a board to an organization that doesn't exist. She appointed all her best buddies, the one she appointed president doesn't live in Washington County or have a daughter cheering---hmmm sounds fishy to me. When questioned about money moms were told remainder of money was donated to Blazers football. There was no vote taken and parents were not notified til after the fact. My question is what was done with money left over the last few years? Either way it was mishandled by a board of no nothing's and could be deemed misappropriation of funds because any balance technically and legally goes to parents.
The lady over it thinks she controls it and now she appoints friends to be the board. What are they the Little Rascals creating a board for a tree house? Why should a lady with no kid cheering living outside the county be president. Does her children attend Washington County Schools and is tuition being paid?
Tops

Johnson City, TN

#7 Sep 13, 2013
Now this sounds crazy until you find out those involved and than you realize how funny it is. I think the parent who paid fees should contact DA or someone from state to account for all money the last few years.
Honey Boo Boo

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Sep 13, 2013
This sounds like an episode of Toddlers and Tiaras! Where's Mama June when you need her?
nailed it

Johnson City, TN

#9 Sep 14, 2013
Honey Boo Boo wrote:
This sounds like an episode of Toddlers and Tiaras! Where's Mama June when you need her?
You nailed it! A bunch of wanna be's looking foolish, on a power kick, do not know their a** from a hole in the ground bored women trying to control everyone. I pity the Gray Youth Blazers if they get mixed up with the drama queen "nazi" as she was labeled with. The GYB broke off from the group several years ago. By the way no one asked for my vote or permission to donate money left over from fees. Can you say misappropriation or idiot?
Truth is

Johnson City, TN

#10 Sep 14, 2013
Lets make sure people understand that there are 2 groups of cheerleaders here under two different people. The 1st group are k-2nd grade. This is where the problem is. The other group is over the 3rd through 5th grade. The older group is on the up and up.
Truth

Johnson City, TN

#11 Sep 14, 2013
Truth is wrote:
Lets make sure people understand that there are 2 groups of cheerleaders here under two different people. The 1st group are k-2nd grade. This is where the problem is. The other group is over the 3rd through 5th grade. The older group is on the up and up.
Truth is the k-2nd grade group leaves much to be desired. The 3rd thru 5th ideals with less drama and a better class but watch out trouble is on the way up.
Truth is

Johnson City, TN

#12 Sep 14, 2013
Yes the older group is a way better class. The are totally separate from younger group. As far as I know the older group has no ties to the younger group. They handle everything separately and are no way involved in the scandalist ways of the younger group. I would hate to see all of blazers tank because of one person. The people in charge of the older group should not be pulled into this crazy issue. They are running things like they should with no drama and honesty.
So funny

Johnson City, TN

#13 Sep 24, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Who are these people?
The safe made, self elected board has Jessica Head as Vice President and she appointed Michelle Altizer. Altizer has no child cheering but is President. Now rumor has it these morons have donated money from their bogus organization to the Blazers. This money was intended for use of cheerleaders. I consider this dishonest and borders on fraud in my opinion. People like this should not be giving money away that doesn't belong to them. Parents need to stand up and let it be known.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake Muslim Democrat at DNC 2 hr no TY Towel head 191
Tax And Spend David Tomita 5 hr Taxpayers 38
Quality of Life Pain Clinic (Jan '13) 5 hr Mills 15
hcg 8 hr Jen 2
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 16 hr Just saying 172
Fathers who don't pay child support Sun Spence Sr 16
Amanda Masoner Aug 21 Str8 8 3
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Aug 20 Mary 1,555

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages