First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Push Rod

Johnson City, TN

#63 Aug 16, 2013
Mel NOT awesome(just HOT)! and hey I like a good giggler lol..... Now as for Kylie she is just inexperienced, But I do see some potential there she just needs to become seasoned. I say give her 6 mo. and see if she improves. And where was Mel this morning anyway?
Shizzle wrote:
Melissa is awesome.
Sara Diamond is a disgrace to broadcast news.. I don't know where she went to college to become and anchorwoman or news reporter but she really needs to get a refund because she sucks. All she does is giggle her way through the news and interrupts everyone. She's very unprofessional and annoying.
This girl Kylie McGivern that was on there this morning for Melissa who is from the weekends is terrible. Mike Lamia should do the weekend news and Kylie McGivern needs to go away.
Lena

Kingsport, TN

#64 Aug 19, 2013
Shizzle wrote:
Melissa is awesome.
Sara Diamond is a disgrace to broadcast news.. I don't know where she went to college to become and anchorwoman or news reporter but she really needs to get a refund because she sucks. All she does is giggle her way through the news and interrupts everyone. She's very unprofessional and annoying.
This girl Kylie McGivern that was on there this morning for Melissa who is from the weekends is terrible. Mike Lamia should do the weekend news and Kylie McGivern needs to go away.
I like Melissa also. I wish Sara would go away. She is the most unprofessional, silly acting, news reporter ever. She has to butt in on everything that is said, and her head shaking, hand movements, and facial expressions are just awful. I wish WJHL would pay Tim Cable double to come and replace Sara. I would help pay her way back to Iowa, or Idaho, or wherever she came from.
Long-Time News Buff

Johnson City, TN

#65 Aug 19, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Melissa also. I wish Sara would go away. She is the most unprofessional, silly acting, news reporter ever. She has to butt in on everything that is said, and her head shaking, hand movements, and facial expressions are just awful. I wish WJHL would pay Tim Cable double to come and replace Sara. I would help pay her way back to Iowa, or Idaho, or wherever she came from.
Although she verges on having a "wooden" delivery, Melissa is good and will become better. I completely disagree with you concerning Sara! She is spontaneous and intelligently spontaneous! Most tend to have a completely controlled delivery beCAUSE they fear making fools of themselves. Sara has appropriate reactions and says the right things!
Mmmm...you don't by chance have a beloved relative at Channel 11, do you? Someone on the edge whose job would be safer if one employee at the top is axed?
Lena

Kingsport, TN

#66 Aug 20, 2013
Long-Time News Buff wrote:
<quoted text>
Although she verges on having a "wooden" delivery, Melissa is good and will become better. I completely disagree with you concerning Sara! She is spontaneous and intelligently spontaneous! Most tend to have a completely controlled delivery beCAUSE they fear making fools of themselves. Sara has appropriate reactions and says the right things!
Mmmm...you don't by chance have a beloved relative at Channel 11, do you? Someone on the edge whose job would be safer if one employee at the top is axed?
I do not have any relatives at Channel 11. I believe Sara laughs, giggles, and responds inappropriately. Her hand movements, and facial expressions, are annoying. Also, she is in bad need of a root touch up. Good advice would be not to go blonde if you can't maintain it. Dark roots look trashy.
Harry Dunn

Johnson City, TN

#67 Aug 20, 2013
Meredith Machen always looks like she needs to take a big poop. Next time she is on look and you will see the pressured look on her face
Paul

Kingsport, TN

#68 Aug 22, 2013
Sara Diamond is at Bristol Race Night. Her head is bobbing every second, she puts on that phoney grin, and is so buck toothed she could eat corn through a fence. WJHL, PLEASE bring Tim Cable back & pay him his salary & Sara's!
Sara is just plain ridiculous.
Jeremy

Jonesborough, TN

#69 Aug 26, 2013
Who the hell has time to worry about this? Soccer moms
Shizzle

Johnson City, TN

#70 Aug 26, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more! Excellent posting.
HONKY KONG

Ridgeway, SC

#71 Aug 27, 2013
I'd lay it HARDCORE to Sarah diamond and Tarah Taylor at the same time, god if they only knew!!!! They couldn't ride this train without holding on;) Don't worry girls u all look GOOD!
Ted

Johnson City, TN

#72 Aug 27, 2013
mmmmmm Damn Mel looks good this morning!!! I would eat breakfast off her AZZ, then sloooooowly turn her over and eat some sweeeet sweet honey for desert......! ;)
Buckmaster

Johnson City, TN

#73 Aug 29, 2013
Dang Melissa said "Cumming" this am at least twice!!! I am going to be freaking horny all day now .....;)
not a fan

Johnson City, TN

#74 Aug 30, 2013
Sara and Melissa are both kool aid drinking liberal feminists.
One Hung Hunk

Kingsport, TN

#75 Aug 30, 2013
I just seen Melissa on the news , I burry my face in between her thighs and watch her melt. She's hot!!!
Masey Carler

Blountville, TN

#76 Sep 5, 2013
Steve wrote:
Casey Marler is the one that makes me cringe. No sign of Sara for over two weeks now....gone?
Amen! Jeez hes not only irritating but what an arrogant prick.
Haura Lalm

Blountville, TN

#77 Sep 5, 2013
Shizzle wrote:
Melissa is awesome.
She's certainly no Laura Halm.
Sarah Diamond

Kingsport, TN

#78 Sep 6, 2013
I'm Hot I know it!!!
Clint Farrow

Kingsport, TN

#79 Nov 5, 2013
I think you should watch garick Ziken and the other fools on channel 5 and also watch The Complainer Jim Bailey. Mr. Bailey was always knocking the Tri Cities and said many times he wanted to move back to Tallahasee, Florida, I personally think he should have moved. As far as Sara Diamond is concerned you have to be out of your mind. She brings more class to local news than other news woman in the Tri Cities bar none plus she is very easy on the eyes except I think she has lost too much weight. But she is one very sexy woman and she is really nice.
As far as the gay thing at WJHL who really cares what anyone does behind closed door's and whose business is it anyway as long as they are professional and do there job well. Heck you might have sick thought's about women other than your wife. That being said I think we all have some wierd sexual thoughts, afterall there was only one perfect man that walked the earth a long time ago and he was a Jewish carpenter.
Steve wrote:
Sara Diamond gets on my last nerve. She acts like she is about to have a big "O". All her facial expressions, head nodding, hand movements, and butting in on the other announcers is very distracting. I prefer Channel 5, or Channel 9 with Jim Bailey. Jim was a class act, very professional, so unlike "Silly Sara". Sara certainly didn't get any of the awards passed out to Channel 11. I am so afraid we are stuck with her FOREVER! The cutesy "act" is very unprofessional, and immature.
I know

Myrtle Beach, SC

#81 Dec 12, 2013
Sherri wrote:
Does anyone cringe when they hear Melissa Hipolit's irritating voice? She is absolutely the worst reporter I have ever heard, with Sara Diamond coming in a close second. Tim Cable is so much more professional, and does a much better job than either woman. Sara's facial expressions make her unfit + all of the inappropriate laughing. The new woman on WJHL has a nice voice, and does a good job also.
I agree with what you say about Sara's facial expressions and laughter. It's like she is acting. Haven't seen the new girl, but I will check it out.
Alex Steele

Jonesborough, TN

#82 Apr 4, 2014
I'd hit that Melissa. She was hot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deadbeat dad 2 hr Neil 2
Prostitutes in Johnson City (Jul '12) 6 hr MortonSaults 51
Indiana Thread Censored? 6 hr BlueFishhook 37
Bemberg Plant 8 hr Old Goomer 13
Dawn of Hope 8 hr Pendjo 1
The 2 Percent Takeover 9 hr TheFaxx 1
JC Psychologist John Thurman charged with "Frau... (Dec '10) 9 hr Soc_Security_Cons... 13
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 21 hr Tina 602
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]