Strawberry Blonde at Hooters Sunday

Strawberry Blonde at Hooters Sunday

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Lake Man

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2013
I saw the prettiest strawberry blonde gal wearing glasses at the JC hooters on Sunday she was With another blonde lady. They were eating and drinking. Anyone know if she is local? very attractive and sexy smile. Looks like late 30s or 40 with a nice fit body.
ALS

Brevard, NC

#2 May 10, 2013
Think she's over a nursing home saw her picture in a paper. Definitely gorgeous and the shorter girl with her has furniture company. She looks hot in those glasses. I hope she comes back when I am there.
Doc

Kingsport, TN

#3 May 10, 2013
Sorry fellows if it is the same pretty blonde I know she still had a ring on at the outback steak house and married to the short guy from the gym.
Strawberry Blind

Kingsport, TN

#4 May 10, 2013
I saw the goofiest looking dork at Hooters scoping out the women Sunday. He looks shy and a bit backward and I lost my appetite when he started ogling me and a friend. He wouldn't make eye contact but kept bun watching all the time we were there. Anybody know this creep?
ALS

Monroe, NC

#5 May 18, 2013
Too bad she's married. The husband should be with her. Too hot to be left idle.
i saw it all

Mountain City, TN

#6 May 18, 2013
Strawberry Blind wrote:
I saw the goofiest looking dork at Hooters scoping out the women Sunday. He looks shy and a bit backward and I lost my appetite when he started ogling me and a friend. He wouldn't make eye contact but kept bun watching all the time we were there. Anybody know this creep?
lol, i saw it all,the guy you saw was a nerd looking at 2 skanks,about 30 min before you and your friend came in there was a hot chick in there later thirties ,lower 40s.the other guy left right after the hot chick did,then you and your friend came in and about 10 min afterwards thats when the nerd came in .he was really checking 2 old skanks out hahaha.
sweetjunie

Bakersville, NC

#7 Mar 1, 2014
why didnt you up and speak to her loser instead of wacking off in the rest room lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimber Halliburton 1 hr concerned 17
Gerald Senslessball 1 hr Boones creek voter 6
John Daniel 1 hr Boones creek voter 17
Washington County School Study 2 hr Empty Pockets 4
News Car Hits Ambulance, Patient Dies (Sep '09) 5 hr Road Crew 11
Bowman Jewelers Ads (Jun '14) 6 hr Jane 44
Washington County Government 16 hr Deeper and Deeper 11

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance