Scummy people at the synthetic drug s...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
In the right circles

Abingdon, VA

#23 Apr 25, 2014
cripes wrote:
<quoted text>
well yeah, i got a can of spray for ya.(some bees kneed to bee...)
Yes. There are two places in JC and one in Bristol that still cater to some. They only carry the synthetic though NO SALTS. Doubt seriously you will find any where willing to sale to an inquiry off the street.
Sure can

Concord, NC

#24 Apr 26, 2014
Jgar585 wrote:
Can you still get this shit out here?
Yeah man go here,
215 E Springbrook Dr, Johnson City, TN 37601
Drugs Kill

Johnson City, TN

#25 Apr 26, 2014
Sure can wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah man go here,
215 E Springbrook Dr, Johnson City, TN 37601
Here's how you can save yourself some time and your family some grief and money. Go to Boone Lake and walk into the water until it is over your head. Wait about 10 minutes.

What you are doing is the exact same thing, just takes longer and costs more money and causes more grief for your family.
Shoot from the hip

Kingsport, TN

#26 Apr 27, 2014
Drugs Kill wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how you can save yourself some time and your family some grief and money. Go to Boone Lake and walk into the water until it is over your head. Wait about 10 minutes.
What you are doing is the exact same thing, just takes longer and costs more money and causes more grief for your family.
You should do some research and see where I'm talking about.
Tard Hunter

Abingdon, VA

#27 Apr 28, 2014
Watching_you lol_lol wrote:
If you agree with beekeeper, then maybe this will enlighten you: http://youtu.be/O4Ccfpwc6bg
Sweet!! O_O does pertain to a lot of people on here. Maybe me at times.
PWL

Johnson City, TN

#28 Apr 28, 2014
Keep voting in the roaring is idiot Ron Ramsy who has said that no form of marijuana will be legal as long as he has anything to do with it. His two year old grandson has cancer in his nuts. What needs to happen is let all the other states rep the benefits of marajuana and let tennessee continue the death spiral that it's in.#1 in meth (because Ramsey is afraid of the drug companies)#1 in pin pill addiction (because Ramsey is a pussy)#1 in bankruptcy #3 in poverty and -#47 in education .....when a dioshit that stupi is second in charge , it's no real wonder why Tennessee is worthless waste of territory. That idiot didn't know what a mulim was in 2010. Oh, did I mention that his 2 year old grandson has cancer? He got cancer two months after Ramsey led the way not to expand Medicaid probably killing 400 people, so one thing you can count on for sure, God will kill that kid.
Yep

Johnson City, TN

#29 Apr 28, 2014
PWL wrote:
Keep voting in the roaring is idiot Ron Ramsy who has said that no form of marijuana will be legal as long as he has anything to do with it. His two year old grandson has cancer in his nuts. What needs to happen is let all the other states rep the benefits of marajuana and let tennessee continue the death spiral that it's in.#1 in meth (because Ramsey is afraid of the drug companies)#1 in pin pill addiction (because Ramsey is a pussy)#1 in bankruptcy #3 in poverty and -#47 in education .....when a dioshit that stupi is second in charge , it's no real wonder why Tennessee is worthless waste of territory. That idiot didn't know what a mulim was in 2010. Oh, did I mention that his 2 year old grandson has cancer? He got cancer two months after Ramsey led the way not to expand Medicaid probably killing 400 people, so one thing you can count on for sure, God will kill that kid.
You're still an idiot even though you say the same things on different threads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ETSU Football 10 min No Sports Fan 4
ETSU Football To Cost 5 Million Per Year (Mar '13) 14 min No Sports Fan 20
Please help me find Jenna, would be 23-24 now 1 hr Tyler 1
Next Washington County Director of schools 3 hr noway 21
Thinking about moving to Johnson City (Feb '15) 4 hr sosrs 17
ETSU Ignores Students Wishes Votes to Bring Foo... (Jan '13) 8 hr Theyrenotgood 27
Divorce lawyer 9 hr jjackson 11
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 23 hr Jennifer 986
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages