First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Beekeeper

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 15, 2012
Its amazing how scummy and low class the people look that come out of these places ( you know who you are). These places need to be shut down and you low class slime should be ashamed for going there.
how retarded

Roanoke, VA

#2 Mar 15, 2012
Oh, stfu. At least the sale of legal drugs is paying for your food stamps and TennCare while the rest of us get out there and work for the money to buy our fake weed with.
Horsesense

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 15, 2012
All this "legal bud" stuff is ridiculous. Why don't you people just buy the real thing? You know what you are getting that way and what to expect from it. It's not like it is that hard to get, ya know. Either pay the dealer or help some already rich bastard get richer. By the way, what are you doing Beekeeper, casing the joints?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 16, 2012
Horsesense wrote:
All this "legal bud" stuff is ridiculous. Why don't you people just buy the real thing? You know what you are getting that way and what to expect from it. It's not like it is that hard to get, ya know. Either pay the dealer or help some already rich bastard get richer. By the way, what are you doing Beekeeper, casing the joints?
I agree BUT until the gov stops funding for the invasive testing this is a good option

Location hidden

#5 Mar 16, 2012
Beekeeper wrote:
Its amazing how scummy and low class the people look that come out of these places ( you know who you are). These places need to be shut down and you low class slime should be ashamed for going there.
Look intelligent, Dont type anything.

Location hidden

#6 Mar 16, 2012
If you agree with beekeeper, then maybe this will enlighten you: http://youtu.be/O4Ccfpwc6bg
whogivesacrap

Johnson City, TN

#7 Mar 16, 2012
who gives a crap what you think?
People

Johnson City, TN

#8 Mar 16, 2012
I live in Boones Creek and this week, I have seen a Hummer and a BMW Convertible in the parking lot of the Bath Salt shop there. They did stand out among the other vehicles there. Not everyone who does Bath Salts is scummy and low class in appearance.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 16, 2012
The misinformed self-righteous bigots like to go worst case stereotype to strengthen their futile views.
smurf

Cowpens, SC

#10 Mar 16, 2012
I have been to one of those places but that doesnt mean i bought bath salts or fake weed. They do sale other things like these little things to put in a burner to make ur house smell good...ya know for a tart burner!!! Dont be so judgemental and degrading urself. U righteous stereotyping perfect almighty ones are the idiots. Just because u see a person go in and come out of a business does not mean they are low class scumballs. I never have done bath salts or fake weed and have no desire to do so.
geek

Brentwood, TN

#11 Mar 17, 2012
Dope heads
Beekeeper

Johnson City, TN

#12 Mar 17, 2012
I think youre one of the scummy ones I saw. No food stamps here. I own 2 homes and owe nothing on anything because I'm smart enough to not spend money on beer and drugs like you. Go on back to your trailer and smoke you one.
how retarded wrote:
Oh, stfu. At least the sale of legal drugs is paying for your food stamps and TennCare while the rest of us get out there and work for the money to buy our fake weed with.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 18, 2012
Beekeeper wrote:
I think youre one of the scummy ones I saw. No food stamps here. I own 2 homes and owe nothing on anything because I'm smart enough to not spend money on beer and drugs like you. Go on back to your trailer and smoke you one.
<quoted text>
point proven on misinformed
Beekeeper

Johnson City, TN

#15 Mar 22, 2012
We win...your little scummy filled place got closed down by the JCPD. wah wah wah

Location hidden

#17 Mar 23, 2012
Beekeeper wrote:
We win...your little scummy filled place got closed down by the JCPD. wah wah wah
its still sold at many places. And did you really win? 1st what did you do to help? 2 everyone will just go back to the old stuff and wait for the next thing. If you think banning anything stops it you are a fool.
now really

Johnson City, TN

#18 Mar 27, 2012
Beekeeper wrote:
now really. you are all hill billys and jed clampitt probly did better than you. lol (danm hicks)
cripes

Johnson City, TN

#19 Mar 28, 2012
Horsesense wrote:
they can't. because of their drugs tests...i love this (actually not). the ssa-bmud test to gettem don't test yet.
cripes

Johnson City, TN

#20 Mar 28, 2012
Beekeeper wrote:
you need to go bake some pie. keep ur hed in there to make sure.
cripes

Johnson City, TN

#21 Mar 28, 2012
Horsesense wrote:
well yeah, i got a can of spray for ya.(some bees kneed to bee...)
Jgar585

United States

#22 Apr 25, 2014
Can you still get this shit out here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is There Any Moral Adults At Boone Willing To S... 1 hr Let the Countdown... 11
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 1 hr Michigan 199
Michael Brown is the story dead yet? 3 hr Joke 19
Gary Phillips Construction 3 hr Random Jack 3
County pleased with TCAP scores((FALSIFIED SCOR... 5 hr still want to know 59
Courtney Ramsey at Verizon 8 hr Amy 2
ISIS Iraq we all know BUSH/Republicans got us i... 9 hr dolt 18
•••
•••
•••