New Washington County Mugshots

New Washington County Mugshots

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 24, 2012
Look who the popo got this week! http://easttennesseemugshots.com/category/cou...
Sad Faces

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Aug 24, 2012
These sad and scary faces should keep people from committing any crimes!!!

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 25, 2012
Sad Faces wrote:
These sad and scary faces should keep people from committing any crimes!!!
It doesent seem to work. Seems like there are more and more each week.
justsayin

Johnson City, TN

#4 Aug 25, 2012
Ever notice how many people reappear there on a regular basis? Mostly drunks and such. You can see them sliding downhill from one week to the other just based on comparison of the newest mugshot. I think it is a fine site, let's you get the lowdown on the lowlife. Kinda funny though, if you have the funds, you can get your mugshot removed for about 25 bucks or so. I hate to admit it, but almost every week I see someone I know on there. I really like the site!

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 26, 2012
Obviously dogs learn their lessons better than these fools or they wouldn't be back week after week....Al the fancy/smanchy people sending their kids to rehab to keep them out of jail crack me up.. It never works.. once they are out of rehab, they are back into the crap they were doing in the first place.
JBO POLICE

Blacksburg, SC

#6 Oct 7, 2012
FriendofDog wrote:
Obviously dogs learn their lessons better than these fools or they wouldn't be back week after week....Al the fancy/smanchy people sending their kids to rehab to keep them out of jail crack me up.. It never works.. once they are out of rehab, they are back into the crap they were doing in the first place.
I wish topix had a thumbs up button cause I would give your post TWO thumbs Up!! Well said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan King 40 min Just facts 2
Michelle Combs snitch Ellizabethton tn 2 hr you know 1
Misti Holden crain 2 hr Tmh 1
Good looking 34 YO wanting to screw around wit... 3 hr Iamnoone 2
Will pay for return of ring bearer pillow! 14 hr AJC2331 1
Veterans 22 hr FED UP 3
Flashers?? 23 hr moist 6

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance