Washington County Schools Unethical I...

Washington County Schools Unethical Internal Investigations

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Enough

La Follette, TN

#1 Jul 10, 2014
Internal investigation means cover up and not doing the right thing in Washington County Schools. We have overpaid full and part time employees looking after each other. Reports of abuse not being reported to authorities and board members. The Boone Coach being investigated after months of rumors city and county wide but the AD and principal never heard them. Absolutely no oversight on Danny Good and Mike Masters who PROFIT off concessions and what about these tournaments actually costing the county money. Several prior reports on Manis the teacher, the convicted DUI guidance counselor at JES threatening librarian in front of a child. This system needs outside investigators state and federal to come in and use a fine tooth comb.
Tiger Pa

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Jul 10, 2014
Enough wrote:
Internal investigation means cover up and not doing the right thing in Washington County Schools. We have overpaid full and part time employees looking after each other. Reports of abuse not being reported to authorities and board members. The Boone Coach being investigated after months of rumors city and county wide but the AD and principal never heard them. Absolutely no oversight on Danny Good and Mike Masters who PROFIT off concessions and what about these tournaments actually costing the county money. Several prior reports on Manis the teacher, the convicted DUI guidance counselor at JES threatening librarian in front of a child. This system needs outside investigators state and federal to come in and use a fine tooth comb.
The PTA complaint about the counselor from JES was tossed in the trash just like the others. Did anyone on the board get to see it? Take a guess
Hey Dan

Duncan, SC

#3 Jul 11, 2014
Tiger Pa wrote:
<quoted text>The PTA complaint about the counselor from JES was tossed in the trash just like the others. Did anyone on the board get to see it? Take a guess
Does the news station need to be told about that cover up? Dan you may need to get involved with that one
In the Know

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jul 11, 2014
WillGetJustice wrote:
There is a major cover up going all the way up to the washington county sheriff's office. Hiding police reports and changing them around
I have been told that Ron Dykes and Ed Graybeal are icky thick. Maybe we need a new sheriff if he is going to cover up for Ron. That in itself should put him in jail. The TBI should be able to find these kinds of coverups regardless of how hard the sheriff's office is trying to hide the truth, if they are good at what they do.
Snake Oil

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Jul 12, 2014
Immoral, dishonest, deceitful, underhanded, wicked, evil, corrupt, fraudulent, Are there any other words that can describe the CO of the WCDE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 4 hr yes 128
Firehouse Subs should be in Johnson City!!!!! 9 hr I hear stupit people 3
7 Hermano's 13 hr Wont eat there again 5
Eldridge, Wolfe, and Stout Elephants 16 hr Two Years 4
Wayne Foister...Foister Construction 17 hr Locals 1
Williams property for school 17 hr Old timers 14
Experiences with Johnson City Juvenile Court Ju... Thu ugotamber 4
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Thu Jennifer 1,485

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web