If you want change don't vote for Ham...

If you want change don't vote for Hammond!!!

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Poorboy

Inman, SC

#1 Jul 27, 2014
He has had his four years and always voted with majority. Don't be fooled by him.
Mabe Masters and Utsman

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Jul 28, 2014
We like change! We need county commissioners to help raise taxes so we can get our $1million dollar athletic building!
Mom

Whittier, NC

#3 Jul 28, 2014
Masters is a Taker.
Poorboy

Inman, SC

#4 Jul 28, 2014
As normal, Hammond and supporters can't provide proof of how he has changed things in his four years. But sure can bad mouth others.
Tim

Campobello, SC

#5 Jul 28, 2014
Poorboy wrote:
As normal, Hammond and supporters can't provide proof of how he has changed things in his four years. But sure can bad mouth others.
I can say Hammond has responded to my concerns and very helpful. Hammond is only one vote. Masters and his wife have been part of the problem at Boone. Mabe has been on 12 years. I say add Hull to the board and bring back Hammond.
Change

Inman, SC

#6 Jul 28, 2014
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>I can say Hammond has responded to my concerns and very helpful. Hammond is only one vote. Masters and his wife have been part of the problem at Boone. Mabe has been on 12 years. I say add Hull to the board and bring back Hammond.
Yes Hammond will tell you exactly what you want to hear. He will make a mad parent feel better with lies.
Again, I find it very funny that anytime someone (or should I say David himself) supports Hammond they have to also talk negatively about his opponents.
Sulphur Springs

Whittier, NC

#7 Jul 28, 2014
Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Hammond will tell you exactly what you want to hear. He will make a mad parent feel better with lies.
Again, I find it very funny that anytime someone (or should I say David himself) supports Hammond they have to also talk negatively about his opponents.
This is news to me. He has never mentioned his opponents to me. I will add I have heard it won't matter if Hull, Hammond or Utsman get on there they think alike the recent issues brought up at Boone need to be addressed. Masters has self serving reasons as we know.
Wise One

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Jul 28, 2014
All of this gossip on this forum means nothing in an election. People look at character when deciding on who to support. I am not even in that district so don't claim that I am Dave. Sometimes voters are fooled even then.
Poorboy

Inman, SC

#9 Jul 28, 2014
Sulphur Springs wrote:
<quoted text>This is news to me. He has never mentioned his opponents to me. I will add I have heard it won't matter if Hull, Hammond or Utsman get on there they think alike the recent issues brought up at Boone need to be addressed. Masters has self serving reasons as we know.
He has posted about his opponents on here for months.
Change

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2014
Poorboy wrote:
<quoted text>
He has posted about his opponents on here for months.
He is for change!!! Just forget his last four years on the board where he did nothing!! LMAO!
JES

Whittier, NC

#11 Jul 28, 2014
Change wrote:
<quoted text>
He is for change!!! Just forget his last four years on the board where he did nothing!! LMAO!
Many of the CO dirty deeds are just coming to light the last few months. Not to mention Boone coach situation. But I do wonder why Danny Good has been allowed to continue being around kids and Masters gets away with taking money that should be benefitting students.
Twelve long years Mabe

Elizabethton, TN

#12 Jul 28, 2014
Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Four years, try 12 years with Mabe and his sports obsession! Boone's test scores have been falling over the last several years, does anyone see the connection! Too much emphasis on sports over academics have made Boone an embarrassing mess! Who predicted 12 years ago parents would be requesting their child transfer to Crockett? Happy for them and sad for us! If you care about Boone, DO NOT VOTE for MABE and MASTERS!!!!
Change

Inman, SC

#13 Jul 28, 2014
Twelve long years Mabe wrote:
<quoted text>Four years, try 12 years with Mabe and his sports obsession! Boone's test scores have been falling over the last several years, does anyone see the connection! Too much emphasis on sports over academics have made Boone an embarrassing mess! Who predicted 12 years ago parents would be requesting their child transfer to Crockett? Happy for them and sad for us! If you care about Boone, DO NOT VOTE for MABE and MASTERS!!!!
As usual, Hammond can't speak for himself he just tries to spin it around about opponents. The only problem is Mabe is not running his campaign on change. Hammond is. That is the issue. Hammond has had his chance for change as well as others. So if your for change don't vote for someone currently on the board. That just doesn't make sense.
12 long years with Mabe

Elizabethton, TN

#14 Jul 28, 2014
Change wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, Hammond can't speak for himself he just tries to spin it around about opponents. The only problem is Mabe is not running his campaign on change. Hammond is. That is the issue. Hammond has had his chance for change as well as others. So if your for change don't vote for someone currently on the board. That just doesn't make sense.
Why is your friend Mabe running for a fourth term? What is his motivation this term? I think he's done plenty to ruin Boone over the past 12 years, evidently he's not through yet? It will be interesting to see what harm he can do for 12 more!
Arrogant Beyond Belief

United States

#15 Jul 28, 2014
12 long years with Mabe wrote:
<quoted text>Why is your friend Mabe running for a fourth term? What is his motivation this term? I think he's done plenty to ruin Boone over the past 12 years, evidently he's not through yet? It will be interesting to see what harm he can do for 12 more!
He is running to have that athletic building named after him, "The Clarence Mabe Athletic Facility." Who cares if taxes are raised to pay for it? Masters and his cheerful wife will get to run concessions at the dedication ceremony!
Change

Inman, SC

#16 Jul 28, 2014
12 long years with Mabe wrote:
<quoted text>Why is your friend Mabe running for a fourth term? What is his motivation this term? I think he's done plenty to ruin Boone over the past 12 years, evidently he's not through yet? It will be interesting to see what harm he can do for 12 more!
Well Hammond and supporters must have a hard time reading. I said give new people a chance to change. Never said I was for Mabe. Hammond is running his campaign on "change" but we have a problem folks!! He has had 4 years to change and he hasn't even tried to. Someone show me evidence that he has. Not tell me some bs lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LGBT and now Q? 4 min Really 90
Experiences with Johnson City Juvenile Court Ju... 1 hr Dad 2
act call center johnson city tn (Oct '10) 1 hr The truth 330
Franklin woods hospital (Mar '11) 2 hr Wise ole owl 20
Daytime Tri Cities 5 hr Faithful viewer f... 7
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 5 hr Tanya 1,480
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 6 hr Pod 117
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages