looking for help

Keokee, VA

#1 Oct 22, 2010
I have permanant nerve damage in my leg and my doc has given me a referral, she said I could pick one close to where I live. anyone had any luck with ones, not suboxone, I just take percocet and valium now. I have heard some bad stories but my doc cant keep giving me these meds.
nu uh

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2010
For one thing I think its completly retarded that ppl who have contsant pain can manage it with their reg doctor. It upsets me more than anything, it doesn't stop the pill abusers it just makes it harder for ppl who really need it to get it. There aren't any local that really help. There IS one in morristown u can go to, its the one my husband goes to. After 4 long years of fighting a bad hip that no one would replace because he's under 40, but they also wouldbt help him manage his pain because they didn't want to take the "risk" his doctor finally refered him to a pian clinic and he drives to morristown once a month and sees them. They are great and understanding, it IS however a strict program, its how they weed out the ones just looking for pills.
Its a sad sad world we live in when ppl with pain are left in pain and ppl who just want a high can get it from anywhere
worried

Keokee, VA

#3 Nov 5, 2010
how could we privately exchange email to get info and does your doc take medicare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food stamps 9 min Recipient 2
Is Danny Good Stable Enough To Be Around Kids 1 hr wonder 8
can you park in Millennium Center Garage for ET... 1 hr blah blah blah 1
act call center johnson city tn (Oct '10) 2 hr joe 297
Dykes Defends Vicki Woodward But Stresses Over ... 2 hr yep 7
Stiel vs Dykes 2 hr My my 10
poorboy lawncare (Mar '14) 2 hr Johnson city citi... 10
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 16 hr FranklinsMom18 205
•••
•••