anurse

Johnson City, TN

#1 Oct 22, 2009
I just heard someone say he needed 7500 dollars to buy his way out of some drug charges that he caught in Unicoi Co. Anybody know what judge it might be? He was caught selling Oxy's and Lortabs that he was getting from the VA and TN Care. His "wife" likes to talk a lot and was aware of his dealings, but she wasn't charged. They are already planning on how to get more medicine to sell. Who can you go to about something like this? Does anyone care?
grapeape

Nashville, TN

#2 Oct 22, 2009
anurse wrote:
I just heard someone say he needed 7500 dollars to buy his way out of some drug charges that he caught in Unicoi Co. Anybody know what judge it might be? He was caught selling Oxy's and Lortabs that he was getting from the VA and TN Care. His "wife" likes to talk a lot and was aware of his dealings, but she wasn't charged. They are already planning on how to get more medicine to sell. Who can you go to about something like this? Does anyone care?
CALL THE TBI IN NASHVILLE THAY CAN HELP YOU
adude

Louisville, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2009
May not be a crooked judge. Tha could be the bail money he owes.
BrandonQuesinber ry

Cunningham, TN

#4 Aug 24, 2011
The only crooked judge around here is Stan Widener, the city judge in Johnson City..
curious

Rockwell, NC

#5 Aug 24, 2011
BrandonQuesinberry wrote:
The only crooked judge around here is Stan Widener, the city judge in Johnson City..
What did he do?
butterbiscuits

Nashville, TN

#6 Aug 24, 2011
I heard he does drugs, drives drunk, and is a swinger.
curious

Rockwell, NC

#7 Aug 24, 2011
butterbiscuits wrote:
I heard he does drugs, drives drunk, and is a swinger.
He's not married so I doubt the swinger part.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 2 hr DonotbesoNaive 485
Freemasonry in Johnson City 2 hr Interesting 8
WJHL - Sara Diamond vs. Kylee McGivern 5 hr big fan 2
Still no horses allowed the Tweetsie Trail (Aug '14) 6 hr yep 78
Mahoneys, Johnson city, (Nov '07) 7 hr American Worker 107
Furniture store (Mar '14) 8 hr Gerald Vonberger 6
Religous Nuts in area 9 hr Heathen 5

Winter Storm Watch for Washington County was issued at March 03 at 9:42PM CST

Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:48 pm PST

ESPN 2:48PM
Source: Panthers' Hardy to meet with NFL
Bleacher Report 3:03 PM
Cam Newton Reportedly on Stage at Charlotte Nightclub Moments Before Shooting
Yahoo! Sports 4:06 PM
Panthers DE Hardy to meet with NFL
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers