anurse

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Oct 22, 2009
I just heard someone say he needed 7500 dollars to buy his way out of some drug charges that he caught in Unicoi Co. Anybody know what judge it might be? He was caught selling Oxy's and Lortabs that he was getting from the VA and TN Care. His "wife" likes to talk a lot and was aware of his dealings, but she wasn't charged. They are already planning on how to get more medicine to sell. Who can you go to about something like this? Does anyone care?
grapeape

Franklin, TN

#2 Oct 22, 2009
anurse wrote:
I just heard someone say he needed 7500 dollars to buy his way out of some drug charges that he caught in Unicoi Co. Anybody know what judge it might be? He was caught selling Oxy's and Lortabs that he was getting from the VA and TN Care. His "wife" likes to talk a lot and was aware of his dealings, but she wasn't charged. They are already planning on how to get more medicine to sell. Who can you go to about something like this? Does anyone care?
CALL THE TBI IN NASHVILLE THAY CAN HELP YOU
adude

Louisville, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2009
May not be a crooked judge. Tha could be the bail money he owes.
BrandonQuesinber ry

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Aug 24, 2011
The only crooked judge around here is Stan Widener, the city judge in Johnson City..
curious

United States

#5 Aug 24, 2011
BrandonQuesinberry wrote:
The only crooked judge around here is Stan Widener, the city judge in Johnson City..
What did he do?
butterbiscuits

Mount Juliet, TN

#6 Aug 24, 2011
I heard he does drugs, drives drunk, and is a swinger.
curious

United States

#7 Aug 24, 2011
butterbiscuits wrote:
I heard he does drugs, drives drunk, and is a swinger.
He's not married so I doubt the swinger part.
thompson-san

Johnson City, TN

#9 Apr 30, 2016
BrandonQuesinberry wrote:
Sounds like you got busted in JC and didn't like the outcome of your case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rent a center 32 min Lisa 10
Phillips landscaping Beware (Oct '15) 11 hr Lawn dog 22
Quinton at it again 12 hr Shaw 5
Looking for Dr. Todd Whitaker 12 hr Jjibe 1
Barnes exterminating (Aug '09) Mon lollollol 65
looking for azure g Sun Cass 10
Are Rainbow Flag Thefts a Lie? Sun CoxCastle 9

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance