What's Board Member Chad Williams Up to?

What's Board Member Chad Williams Up to?

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Danny Goodgate

Bristol, TN

#1 May 22, 2013
Why is Chad Williams so passionate about renewing director Dykes contract? I'm afraid he;s going to "pull a Danny Good." That is resign as school board member and get a big position with the school system. This is unethical and I'm sick of board members using their time on the board for job hunting opportunities! Especially those with high school degrees making more than teachers!
Bitter Old Hens

United States

#2 May 22, 2013
Danny Goodgate wrote:
Why is Chad Williams so passionate about renewing director Dykes contract? I'm afraid he;s going to "pull a Danny Good." That is resign as school board member and get a big position with the school system. This is unethical and I'm sick of board members using their time on the board for job hunting opportunities! Especially those with high school degrees making more than teachers!
There is no truth in this post! Keep trying to pass your lies off as truth, but those of us who know Chad well know what a good Christian man he is. He sells tractors, he does not plan to work in the school system. You keep posting your stupid lies, but those of us who choose to find out the truth know who the "sellouts" really are! You and your cowardly friends!
Not Dumb

Knoxville, TN

#3 May 22, 2013
Bitter Old Hens wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no truth in this post! Keep trying to pass your lies off as truth, but those of us who know Chad well know what a good Christian man he is. He sells tractors, he does not plan to work in the school system. You keep posting your stupid lies, but those of us who choose to find out the truth know who the "sellouts" really are! You and your cowardly friends!
. Mabe and McLain always vote together. They are trying to sellout the Crockett side of the county. Silvers votes with them too. Quit your lies about them.
Bitter Old Hens

United States

#4 May 22, 2013
Not Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>. Mabe and McLain always vote together. They are trying to sellout the Crockett side of the county. Silvers votes with them too. Quit your lies about them.
Pretty sure that I didn't mention any of the other board members in that post. I am not sure how the board members vote, but I don't believe for one second that they are trying to "sellout" our side of the county!
truth

United States

#5 May 22, 2013
Hammond needs to worry less about Bible in school and more about doing what is best for system. There is more to being a board member than school police officers and Bible teaching.
Old Roosters

Jonesborough, TN

#6 May 22, 2013
Mabe Silvers, Brinkley and McLain vote as a block to help Boone. They want the athletic complex built at Boone. Crockett will be left out.
Old Roosters

Jonesborough, TN

#7 May 22, 2013
I do not know about Williams and Ervin.
Old Roosters

Jonesborough, TN

#8 May 22, 2013
Danny Goodgate wrote:
You must be one jealous teacher. You have all summer to lie around.
Chevy

Maxton, NC

#9 May 24, 2013
Old Roosters wrote:
<quoted text> You must be one jealous teacher. You have all summer to lie around.
What in the ____is going on with the school system?
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

#10 May 24, 2013
Chevy wrote:
<quoted text> What in the ____is going on with the school system?
It would take all day to explain the unrest and uproar with the school community. Remember the unrest from the Rowland Superintendent days. Just a repeat.
At risk of being jealous

Greeneville, TN

#11 May 24, 2013
Old Roosters wrote:
<quoted text> You must be one jealous teacher. You have all summer to lie around.
I don't know about Danny Goodgate, but most teachers I know work pretty hard 10 months a year so I don't begrudge them a summer break. Now Chad's friend the at risk counselor has all year to lie around and yes I do have a problem with that! Jealous? Of what?
Farmer

Maxton, NC

#12 May 25, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>It would take all day to explain the unrest and uproar with the school community. Remember the unrest from the Rowland Superintendent days. Just a repeat.
The chickens will come home to roost this month or next month depends on the farmer and or the Almighty Above.
Doyle

Johnson City, TN

#13 May 29, 2013
truth wrote:
Hammond needs to worry less about Bible in school and more about doing what is best for system. There is more to being a board member than school police officers and Bible teaching.
Really? Like what?
John Woods

Johnson City, TN

#14 May 31, 2013
Hammond had done a lot in the short time he has been on board. He has a lot of common sense. He makes sound judgements and has made more changes than anyone on this " forum" will ever know. Along with me, I lots of people he has helped. Get to the newer members before you bash them. You don't have a clue. If Hammond does run on the next election, Wash co is really gonna feel it ! Then maybe people like yourself will realize he is way more about officers in schools to PROTECT OUT KIDS. And bringing some of Gods teaching back in the school! However, those are two things he is taking a stand for, among many others and I thank God he is on there!
truth

United States

#15 Jun 2, 2013
Seems like Williams is trying to do his job as a board member but 2 or 3 are trying to cause him problems. This is why good people don't run for office.
Are you kidding me

Concord, NC

#16 Jun 2, 2013
truth wrote:
Seems like Williams is trying to do his job as a board member but 2 or 3 are trying to cause him problems. This is why good people don't run for office.
Perhaps he shouldn't run again. The people in his district may not be as supportive next election.
Sadly

Seymour, TN

#17 Jun 2, 2013
Bless u!
John Woods

United States

#18 Jun 2, 2013
Some the know it alls on here need to run. Ha! Ha! Then let's see how Wcde does ... Joke
Chad is Bad

Bristol, TN

#19 Jun 3, 2013
Are you kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he shouldn't run again. The people in his district may not be as supportive next election.
No he wouldn't get re-elected his district can smell a true sellout!
Worker

Cherokee, NC

#20 Jun 3, 2013
Are you kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
Teachers and principals are tired of the mistreatment by the Asst. Directors who think they are better than the ones doing all of the work. The board needs to realize this FACT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacob Potter (May '11) 2 hr TheXwife 17
Dogging (Sep '16) 6 hr junkyard 13
New Life Praise and Worship 9 hr Watching 6
I Miss Anna Zook! 16 hr sign language 41
lickinggood 16 hr Wondering 10
April bass (Jan '13) 20 hr 4 years later 6
Horses on the Tweetsie Trail? Sat Horseless Headsman 1

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance