MMA Cage Fights This Saturday!

MMA Cage Fights This Saturday!

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Ninja FC

Abingdon, VA

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Saturday at the Holiday Inn in Bristol VA just off of exit 7 there will be action, blood and entertainment! Local fighters BIG Donnie Lester, Jay Page, Marc Cloyd, Doug Williams, and many more from Team Oxendine and the surrounding area will be fighting with everything they have in the cage! Doors open at 5:30! One of these fighters has a secret, he is about to be really famous! We cant say who but come to the event so when word gets out on TV next week you will be able to say you seen him in action live!!!!!
abc123

Kingsport, TN

#2 Oct 30, 2012
And don't forget. More cuddling than you can shake a teddy bear at!
iwannago

Naperville, IL

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Where at in the Holiday Inn? Do you know how to get tickets?
Ninja FC

Abingdon, VA

#4 Oct 30, 2012
There will be signs all in it on where to go. Tickets can be purchased at the door.

And for the cuddling, these guys are all stand up fighters so there will be very little ground work and all big bombs thrown!
Curious

Tulsa, OK

#5 Nov 3, 2012
Yeah I went and seen the fight it was pretty great... Does anyone know the name of Donnie Lester's intro song?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attention Ladies 1 hr Salvator Mundi 3
mlk 3 hr Thugsley Addams 19
Kimber Halliburton 7 hr Johnson City Elder 14
Mahoneys, Johnson city, (Nov '07) 8 hr BS in criminal ju... 156
Review: Watauga Recovery Center (Sep '12) 17 hr 7534jess 27
Kenneth Roberts 21 hr Ericka B 2
East Coast Wings JC Mon Buc E 11

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance