United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

And in todays news is the latest evidence of the hipocrysy of the Obama administration with regards to the "Sequester pain".

A concert is being given at the White House (at government expense)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/03/wh...

So, what happened to the Sequester Pain?
Hillbillyboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

And just in today, Obama spends nearly a million bucks on a Belgian garden.

But closes the Blue Angles flight team (supposedly because of the sequester)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/12/st...

Yep, kids cant tour the White House because of the sequester (as if the self-guided White House tours cost that much anyway).

But Obama can find all sorts of $$$ for nonsense.

Its all part of the democrat strategy to "Make it hurt".
Hillbilly boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Today we see in the news that the FAA is furloughing many air controllers so that flights are being delayed and causing massive problems for travellers.

All because of the "Sequester pain", right?

Nah, its all just made up, ginned up, false "sequester pain".

The truth is the Obama administration has lots of $$$ to spend on pet projects.

Here are just a few in this link (too many to name individually)

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/category/wa...

So, there is lots of money to waste, but none to keep the airlines flying smooth, open the White House to school kids tours, or fund the Blue Angles.

In other words, its all a sham, perpetrated by the Obama Administration.

All part of "Making it hurt".
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

One of my FB friends posted the other day that the sequester took away the lawn services at the army base she lives on. It must not have lasted long, later that week they showed up and weed eated her sunflowers down and broke 2 flower pots. Lmfao, she said she'd rather mow her own damn yard..
Hillbilly boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Cheese Puff Daddy wrote:
One of my FB friends posted the other day that the sequester took away the lawn services at the army base she lives on. It must not have lasted long, later that week they showed up and weed eated her sunflowers down and broke 2 flower pots. Lmfao, she said she'd rather mow her own damn yard..
I know. This sequester pain BS is ridiculous.

But, so was Nixon. And so were the Clintons and the Bushes. I didnt like any of them.

Reagan was OK for a Cold War president, but that was all he was good for. He sure wasnt a friend of unions or small farmers, or factory workers, or air traffic controllers, or...

But he was good in ending the Cold War our way. And just in time too. I cant imagine what would have happened if the Cold War was still going on when the internet came out.

I dont think the world would have survived that.

So, Reagan did at least do one big job right. I give him credit for that.

The rest of them since him havent really done anything right.

I cant wait until a republican gets elected so I can talk about him instead of the democrats.

I liked bashing the Nixon administration. That was a lot of fun.
Hillbilly boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

And now, in the midst of the phoney, ginned up, and fake "Sequester Pain" that the Obama camp tried to bamboozle us with, we see yet another evidence of the hipocrissy of the Obama administration.

He is going on yet another taxpayer funded vacation, which will cost upwards of 100 million bucks of our money...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/18/fi...

So, the Obama White House is closed to kids who wanted to tour the White House. The Blue Angels flight team is grounded, and lots of government workers are laid off, or working reduced hours for reduced pay because of the "Sequester Pain".

But there is plenty of money for Obama to go off on yet another taxpayer funded vacation.

What is this, the 6th one this year (I cant keep up).

This is ridiculous. What is even more ridiculous is that there are still voters in America with the blinders on, who still believe in this guy.

If he had any sense of shame, he would simply resign.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Hillbilly boy wrote:
And now, in the midst of the phoney, ginned up, and fake "Sequester Pain" that the Obama camp tried to bamboozle us with, we see yet another evidence of the hipocrissy of the Obama administration.

He is going on yet another taxpayer funded vacation, which will cost upwards of 100 million bucks of our money...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/18/fi...

So, the Obama White House is closed to kids who wanted to tour the White House. The Blue Angels flight team is grounded, and lots of government workers are laid off, or working reduced hours for reduced pay because of the "Sequester Pain".

But there is plenty of money for Obama to go off on yet another taxpayer funded vacation.

What is this, the 6th one this year (I cant keep up).

This is ridiculous. What is even more ridiculous is that there are still voters in America with the blinders on, who still believe in this guy.

If he had any sense of shame, he would simply resign.
I heard about this last week. This is the stuff you hear in Fairy Tales.. I can't say that I'm surprised tho. I mean hell, if I can't spend at least $110mil on a vacation, I'll probably just stay at the house.

This is like a kick in the face to the American people. The first term was about gaining a second, now it's anything goes and looks like he's going to Disney Land, only in Africa.....
Hillbilly boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

I know, its sick, isnt it?

These school kids are suffering cuts to their headstart programs due to the "Sequester Pain" that isnt even real anyway. Obama just had his people invent cuts and cutbacks in the most visible and hurtfull places...

Like these poor little school kids that the ruthless democrats are using to political footballs...

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/education/2013/05/2...

The dishonest, unscrupulous, and cold hearted liars of the democrat party (Especially the Obama White House) has unnecessarily ginned up false sequester pain by needlessly cutting school programs just to "Make it hurt", as Obama told his croneys when he bumbled us into the sequester.

But they spend hundreds of millions of dollars in resort retreats and teaching the new army of IRS troops to line dance...

and a hundred million or so on Obamas latest vacation.

But no head start programs for school kids.

How can anybody look themselves in the eye and still say that they believe in Obama?

Only a really rotten and dishonest person could ignore all of this, and put the blinders on and continue to be a "Obamazombie", you know?

Surely, sooner or later, even the dumbest dolts in the land will eventually wake up and see him for the jerk that he is?
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Hillbilly boy wrote:
I know, its sick, isnt it?

These school kids are suffering cuts to their headstart programs due to the "Sequester Pain" that isnt even real anyway. Obama just had his people invent cuts and cutbacks in the most visible and hurtfull places...

Like these poor little school kids that the ruthless democrats are using to political footballs...

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/education/2013/05/2...

The dishonest, unscrupulous, and cold hearted liars of the democrat party (Especially the Obama White House) has unnecessarily ginned up false sequester pain by needlessly cutting school programs just to "Make it hurt", as Obama told his croneys when he bumbled us into the sequester.

But they spend hundreds of millions of dollars in resort retreats and teaching the new army of IRS troops to line dance...

and a hundred million or so on Obamas latest vacation.

But no head start programs for school kids.

How can anybody look themselves in the eye and still say that they believe in Obama?

Only a really rotten and dishonest person could ignore all of this, and put the blinders on and continue to be a "Obamazombie", you know?

Surely, sooner or later, even the dumbest dolts in the land will eventually wake up and see him for the jerk that he is?
I doubt they will. Some people defend their bad decisions til the bitter end because they just won't admit that they were wrong..
Hillbilly boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Cheese Puff Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt they will. Some people defend their bad decisions til the bitter end because they just won't admit that they were wrong..
Yes, this is a function of false pride. It is the sin from which all others flow. This is what led Lucifer astray and caused him to become a fallen angel.

It has the power to blind and to make men justify wrong things rather than admit the truth. This "puffed-up with pride" sickness hardens the heart, destroys a persons internal honesty compass, and ultimately turns them into a monster.

But the truth is liberating. The truth will set us free!

Go in Peace, my friend.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Hillbilly boy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, this is a function of false pride. It is the sin from which all others flow. This is what led Lucifer astray and caused him to become a fallen angel.

It has the power to blind and to make men justify wrong things rather than admit the truth. This "puffed-up with pride" sickness hardens the heart, destroys a persons internal honesty compass, and ultimately turns them into a monster.

But the truth is liberating. The truth will set us free!

Go in Peace, my friend.
You too, was good chatting with you, as always.
Hillbillyboy

Gregory, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

And now we find out that the Obama administration has spent hundreds of thousands of our dollars on yet another frivolous venture, such as boosting "likes" on facebook...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/04/st...

But...what about the Sequester?
Big Bro

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Hillbillyboy wrote:
And now we find out that the Obama administration has spent hundreds of thousands of our dollars on yet another frivolous venture, such as boosting "likes" on facebook...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/04/st...
But...what about the Sequester?
Yall a bunch of racists. Picking on Obummer because he's black , er half black er really not black at all but 1/2 Persian and white. Don't matter, he be the black president. Give the Bro a break he's healing the sick, lowering the oceans, giving out free phones and EBT cash. Bro deserves to get a free trip to see his roots. Get off his back.
Hillbillyboy

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

The American people cant take the little self-guided tours of the White House any more, due to the "sequester Pain", as Obama tries to gin up false blame on the Republicans.

How much can a self guided tour cost, any way? They just hand you a tape recorder and let you walk around and look at stuff while listening to the sound track.

How much can that really cost, anyway?

Obama is just doing it as a snitty gesture.

While school kids also cant get to tour the White House...

...the door is wide open to special interest lobbyist...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/17/ex...

Obama closed to White House to school kids (why dont he like kids?), but he opens the doors wide to special interest lobbyist.

Just to throw a little kid like, temper tantrum over not getting 100 % of his way, all the time.
Hillbillyboy

Valparaiso, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

And in this period of Sequestration (that Obama promised would never happen) we see the Obama administration ginning up false blame on the republicans over his own mess he caused.

So, he closed the White House to school kids, cut school programs funding, and all to "make it hurt".

But yet, he finds 2.6 million dollars to spend in training Chinese prostitutes to drink responsibly...

Click on the link...

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/26-million-t...

Isnt that disgusting? School kids having programs cut, just so he can fund training of Chinese Prostitutes?

Ew!
Baloney

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Hillbillyboy wrote:
And in this period of Sequestration (that Obama promised would never happen) we see the Obama administration ginning up false blame on the republicans over his own mess he caused.
So, he closed the White House to school kids, cut school programs funding, and all to "make it hurt".
But yet, he finds 2.6 million dollars to spend in training Chinese prostitutes to drink responsibly...
Click on the link...
Isnt that disgusting? School kids having programs cut, just so he can fund training of Chinese Prostitutes?
Ew!
Excuse me, but doesn't congress authorize the spending? Sounds like you are attacking the wrong people!
Thanks Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Hillbillyboy wrote:
Click on the link...
Ew!
yes obama built that....
Hillbillyboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Now that was indeed a good one! Hee Hee :)
Hillbillyboy

Plainfield, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Can you guys remember all the phoney fear mongering that Obama did over the Sequester thing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Andlets remember, the Sequester was Obamas idea to start with!

He even threatened to veto any attempt to get rid of the sequestration.

He promised in the elections, that it would never happen. And then it did happen.

But, that didnt stop him from going on multiple vacations, some costing $100, million bucks a pop. He had money to spend golfing with Tiger (on our dime), and there was plenty of money to spend sending bucks to train Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly.

Yadda yadda yadda.

Its ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Bayless 138,612
Food City in Gray-ladies stay away from the wom... 8 min Blablabla 8
JULY 8th WCDE School Board Meeting 4 hr Music 40
Washington County Schools Unethical Internal In... 6 hr Hey Dan 3
Who will you vote for in August for Congress? 10 hr Mr Gibbs 1
Its over the SHERIFF we pick was the best person 11 hr Joe Average 2
Reward for Gurneyburger Recipe 12 hr The Faxx 3
NutriMost - New Diet Scam Thu Truthteller 50
•••
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs