2nd inmate death in Washington County...

2nd inmate death in Washington County Jail in less than a week

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

“would like some answers”

Since: May 13

Jonesborough

#1 May 12, 2013
I have read all about the first death in the Washington County Jail, now I would like to hear from anyone that has any knowledge of the 2nd. Charles ( Trea )Young. I heard rumors about a washington county bus driver talking about it at 6:30 the morning it happened. How did they know about it? they said he was beating on his door around 3am complaining with back and chest pain. The jail had to call someone in Gray, and before they got there they called them back and said he was dead. Of course the paper said he died at the hospital, and wife was told cause was heart attache. If anyone knows anything bout this I would like to know. I knew Trae and attended his funeral. I know the TBI will not release the truth. But I would please like to know.
A Young

Bristol, TN

#2 May 15, 2013
who is this? who heard he was banging on the door?????
K Owens

Knoxville, TN

#3 May 15, 2013
What school bus driver was it? My children's school bus driver runs her mouth all the time about things she knows nothing about. Trae's wife needs answers. I attended his funeral to and did not hear this either. Please help her find answers. If anyone knows anything please tell her. Why did the jail have to call someone in Gray? To my knowledge there are nurses on staff at the jail who know how to take care of critical situations like these, or that is what we as citizens of Washington county have been told. How did the bus driver know before the wife did? The first death in the jail has nothing to do with Trae's death it was under completely different circumstances. If something happened in that jail that could have been prevented then Trae, his wife and children deserve justice and I will stand by his wife till they get it.
4thekids

Knoxville, TN

#4 May 15, 2013
While trying to find out answers see if the WCSO can tell the family why he lost almost 100 pounds from June 23,2012 till his death on May 2,2013. If you are not able to move around but 2 hours each day it seems to me you would gain weight not loose it. Now I know Trae wasn't a saint by no means, I know he made alot of mistakes. But if this does have something to do with drugs then how did he get them or wasn't he given his medication his doctor prescribed. How often does an inmate see a doctor? Is a doctor called when an inmate is found unresponsive or is EMS called first. How many people in WCSO,are ACLS certified (advance life support), or are they CPR certified only. Do they have AED's are all the guards trained to use them or just a few. Is it true that 6 people have died in WCSO since January 2013 from natural causes? Now I am not one to lay blame on anyone. But the family need to know the truth good,bad or ugly. Trae had changed since I first met him 20 years ago. I remember laughing at him for doing stupid stuff. But he did become a good husband to his wife and he loved his kids. No one that knew him would say I was wrong about that.
A Young

Bristol, TN

#5 May 15, 2013
He had changed so much during his life. I can show you the PAGES of notes he took from studying his Bible. Some people say you either turn to drugs or Jesus when you're in jail. What people don't understand is the circumstances that got him there in the first place. He did something many, many years ago that WAS wrong. He changed that for his kids, for me, for himself. I think since he went so long without being in trouble that Judge Cupp was REALLLLLY harsh on him. Whatever, he is the judge. Trae was doing his best to BE his best and I love him every second for that. He turned into a wonderful man. He loved to laugh and play and he made me so happy. I just want to know what happened and I'm getting nothing.

“would like some answers”

Jonesborough

#6 May 16, 2013
Why do you think I posted this for? I am asking for information for his wife and children. Traes Mother was told this rumor. And I called it a rumor. So whom ever has judged my comment as spam and called me a nut, so be it. I want answers for his Wife, Mother and Children!! So again I ask does anyone know anyone that works in the jail and has any knowledge of what happened on that tragic night? His children can not even pass the jail house without screaming and crying. Also it has been said the two deaths were unrelated, but were they really?

Jonesboro

#7 May 17, 2013
I wasnt calling you a nut. I was just adding to the questions. I have contacted someone who's son is on the jail and they have never lied to me before so we will see what comes from it. Somebody knows something and as you can tell its not us cause we just keep coming up with more questions. When I found your comment it had already been judged. They are the nut for not wanting to help this family.
A Young

Bristol, TN

#8 May 17, 2013
LOL I don't know HOW to call anyone a nut on here. Glad this is open and we are talking. I'm NOT letting this get swept away. Thank you to everyone who is wanting answers.
A Young

Johnson City, TN

#9 May 28, 2013
I can't put into words how much miss him...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TNGA Rep. Micah Van Huss: Employed by JC Suboxo... 44 min Elmer Gantry 2
News Meet Donny Reagan, America's Most Racist Pastor? (Feb '14) 1 hr Vol fan 367
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 2 hr Taxpayer 164
Anthony Bell 9 hr Crazy 4
Tax And Spend David Tomita 10 hr JC voter 16
Liars For Jesus Go Directly To Hell (May '11) 10 hr Eternal Creature 50
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 16 hr Tanya 1,525

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages