Tri Cities Wholesale Tobacco store
sorry

United States

#21 Feb 5, 2012
Joejoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh, and if you "know" this place is selling to minors then why dont you go to the authorities and get them closed down instead of running your dicklicker on some local blog which does nothing to correct the problem you claim to know about. I think you're full of crap.
You are a total DUMBASS with a sickening choice of words! And we have been working on getting them shut down . According to todays paper, we are getting pretty close. Why don't you take your filthy,discusting mouth and go do whatever it is you do! I would assume stay high or drunk! Probably both! Just because you are a MISERABLE person has nothing to do with this topic! The people posting on here seem concerned about grown adults selling this sh!t to kids! It does not always matter how a child was raised! Most kids are easily influenced by their peers! I read where these drugs can make one angry and aggresive! Sounds like you fit the bill!
Where

Sharon, SC

#22 Feb 6, 2012
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>You are a total DUMBASS with a sickening choice of words! And we have been working on getting them shut down . According to todays paper, we are getting pretty close. Why don't you take your filthy,discusting mouth and go do whatever it is you do! I would assume stay high or drunk! Probably both! Just because you are a MISERABLE person has nothing to do with this topic! The people posting on here seem concerned about grown adults selling this sh!t to kids! It does not always matter how a child was raised! Most kids are easily influenced by their peers! I read where these drugs can make one angry and aggresive! Sounds like you fit the bill!
"Kids" <18. "Adult" >18. Age for potpourri 18 (adult). Just because your little susie or lil johnny is still ur baby (@20) doesn't mean they're kids. Pop your tit out of thier mouth and let them grow up. Tobacco put almost half a million people in the ground last year alone, incense <0.25% but you wanna shut them down over something YOU dont like? How christian of you! "Anger/aggression?" I believe that stems from trying to tolerate people like you with the I Dont like it take it away attitude. Kids are gonna make bad decisions like speeding,smoking and under age drinking. Sounds like your problem is with lil johnnys peers. So along with regression, and years of Biblical brain washing would you like to work on trusting your kids. I have a colleague if you would like his number.
hey

United States

#23 Feb 6, 2012
RU Nuckin Futz wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever you say Adolf.
I bet you are a real p#ssy who lives off his Daddy or sister because you suck at everything else. To be a liberal little boy you rant like a menopausal lady. I wonder if you defend sexual offenders too.

“You can't fix stupid”

Since: Sep 11

Neither here nor there

#24 Feb 6, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you are a real p#ssy who lives off his Daddy or sister because you suck at everything else. To be a liberal little boy you rant like a menopausal lady. I wonder if you defend sexual offenders too.
As if it matters what some little douche bag like you thinks...lmao
Run along now, I'm sure you have some goats or family members to have sex with.
SERIOUSLY

Kingsport, TN

#25 Feb 7, 2012
Damn thought i was in a room full of teenagers here. A company is gonna sell anything that makes them a profit how about the lil glass stems with the roses do you honestly think the store owner thinks those are for looks..hell no they knew they were crack stems. just like these stores selling fake pot they know the people are smoking this shit do they care kids are dying and 1 in a coma i know of 'Natural' my ass it is unsafe a whole total ball game then real weed, and alcohol how many people has it killed ..millions not to mention the people drunk drivers kill by getting behind the wheel and it's not how your child was raised it is peer presure or too much presure at school so instead of blaming each other work together to get rid of this K-2 shit that is killing kids off the market many cities have already banned it now work on the tri-cities because people get it and as a joke give it to the younger kids to be in the in crowd well it speeds up your heart rate which can cause cardic arrest n foaming of the mouth. Yeah i have seen it at the ER so instead of acting stupid join together and if ur into weed get the real deal n stay at home or walk and if ur into alcohol stay at home or make sure you have a sober driver but lets get this crushed up incense and bath salts out of our city
funny

Jonesborough, TN

#26 Feb 7, 2012
RU Nuckin Futz wrote:
<quoted text>
As if it matters what some little douche bag like you thinks...lmao
Run along now, I'm sure you have some goats or family members to have sex with.
What makes you think this person is apart of the Rogers family?
Shut up stupid

Charleston, TN

#27 Feb 7, 2012
"Killing kids" horsesh!t!!! Easy to repeat, impossible to prove. Smoke while we can before the uptight haters whine more. Yuppie scum are a buzz kill.
AMEN

United States

#28 Feb 7, 2012
SERIOUSLY wrote:
Damn thought i was in a room full of teenagers here. A company is gonna sell anything that makes them a profit how about the lil glass stems with the roses do you honestly think the store owner thinks those are for looks..hell no they knew they were crack stems. just like these stores selling fake pot they know the people are smoking this shit do they care kids are dying and 1 in a coma i know of 'Natural' my ass it is unsafe a whole total ball game then real weed, and alcohol how many people has it killed ..millions not to mention the people drunk drivers kill by getting behind the wheel and it's not how your child was raised it is peer presure or too much presure at school so instead of blaming each other work together to get rid of this K-2 shit that is killing kids off the market many cities have already banned it now work on the tri-cities because people get it and as a joke give it to the younger kids to be in the in crowd well it speeds up your heart rate which can cause cardic arrest n foaming of the mouth. Yeah i have seen it at the ER so instead of acting stupid join together and if ur into weed get the real deal n stay at home or walk and if ur into alcohol stay at home or make sure you have a sober driver but lets get this crushed up incense and bath salts out of our city
FINALLY! A poster that's not a true,inbred hillbilly that actually has sense! Thank you for being THE ONLY post on here worth reading!
SERIOUSLY

Kingsport, TN

#29 Feb 7, 2012
so you do not think this shit raises ur heart rate when ur heart rate get to 200-3oo that causes cardic arrest but what would you know ur a dumbass. i am not trying to kill no ones's buzz i see noothing wrong wih smoking a lil weed i sure have smoked my share but i'm talking da real deal here but was smart enough not to smoke anything sold from a store as natural i guess you guys are buying the fake shit because you will not get off your lazy asses to get a real job to buy the real shit living off mom n dad or grandma or baby mama. and your calling me stupid..lmao all the way to the bank boy n telling me to shut up yeah well if's thats the best name you could come up with..lol.. not the brightest light in that neon sign are you..I'M NO HATER JUST SMARTER THEN YOU,,cause i thought the zombie scum were coming not the Yuppie scum who says Yuppie anymore..SERIOUSLY..
sorry

United States

#30 Feb 7, 2012
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
"Kids" <18. "Adult" >18. Age for potpourri 18 (adult). Just because your little susie or lil johnny is still ur baby (@20) doesn't mean they're kids. Pop your tit out of thier mouth and let them grow up. Tobacco put almost half a million people in the ground last year alone, incense <0.25% but you wanna shut them down over something YOU dont like? How christian of you! "Anger/aggression?" I believe that stems from trying to tolerate people like you with the I Dont like it take it away attitude. Kids are gonna make bad decisions like speeding,smoking and under age drinking. Sounds like your problem is with lil johnnys peers. So along with regression, and years of Biblical brain washing would you like to work on trusting your kids. I have a colleague if you would like his number.
You are too stupid to post with.!.lmao!.you . Are you freaking kidding me? I don't have to have kids to remember (not that long ago) how the temptation of "getting away from it all" feels! Sounds like you are the one still on Mamas t!t! Grow some dumbasz!
sorry

United States

#31 Feb 7, 2012
YOU NEED SOME "BIBLICAL BRAINWASHING"! YOU SPEAK LIKE THE DEVIL. Be careful.....you will rot in hell. Go to your local church FAST! YOU ONLY HAVE 5 MORE DAYS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stupid
SERIOUSLY

Kingsport, TN

#32 Feb 7, 2012
Thank You Amen from Nashville, ok i am not from the hills nor am i inbred and you are welcome but i only wrote the truth and i know what that crushed incense and bath salts can do i had younger members of my family n their friends smoking it until one went into cardic arrest a healthly young boy. it was a sad loss and nobody knew what his parents went thur. what they do not understand is just because they sell it doesn't mean you have to buy it and smoke it.there are some stores that sell rat poison but you do not see people buying it n snorting it because it will kill you and thats what i'm trying to get thur to these dumbasses. If they wanna kill themselves then it's their right but they do not understand what it does to their families that have to go on living in pain over their loss. but it seems as if they are already so brain dead and just plain stupid they want to attact the ones who knows and been thur more then they ever could imagine..PEACE
SERIOUSLY

Kingsport, TN

#33 Feb 7, 2012
This is for SORRY! And you sure the fuck are you are the sorriest excuse fo a human i have ran into in awhile. you talk alot of smack hiding behind your computer I am amazed that you have the knowledge to use one.yeap hiding behind the computer at granny's or someplace i'm sure is not yours. Why don't you go to church then maybe you will fnd a friend and start living a life because the way you talk shit you have no life you have no love in your life thats why your so full of hate for the world go find you some happiness and your anger will subside GOOD LUCK and maybe you will stop saying your sorry and you can be sombody
Concerned Mom

Knoxville, TN

#34 Feb 8, 2012
I just wish they wouldn't make the stuff. I know it is my almost 18 year old son's choice of smoking it. And I know it is nothing I have done or not done that makes him smoke it. He just chooses to smoke it.. but when he does, he becomes another person. It's not like regular marijuana that just makes you happy and silly. It makes my son become beligerent and confrontational and very combative, to the point of scaring me. I have tried to talk to him several times and it is pointless. I just hope he realizes the dangers before it is too late.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#35 Feb 8, 2012
SERIOUSLY wrote:
Damn thought i was in a room full of teenagers here. A company is gonna sell anything that makes them a profit how about the lil glass stems with the roses do you honestly think the store owner thinks those are for looks..hell no they knew they were crack stems. just like these stores selling fake pot they know the people are smoking this shit do they care kids are dying and 1 in a coma i know of 'Natural' my ass it is unsafe a whole total ball game then real weed, and alcohol how many people has it killed ..millions not to mention the people drunk drivers kill by getting behind the wheel and it's not how your child was raised it is peer presure or too much presure at school so instead of blaming each other work together to get rid of this K-2 shit that is killing kids off the market many cities have already banned it now work on the tri-cities because people get it and as a joke give it to the younger kids to be in the in crowd well it speeds up your heart rate which can cause cardic arrest n foaming of the mouth. Yeah i have seen it at the ER so instead of acting stupid join together and if ur into weed get the real deal n stay at home or walk and if ur into alcohol stay at home or make sure you have a sober driver but lets get this crushed up incense and bath salts out of our city
These bath salts are a real problem and even more frightening how they are packaged to attract the consumer. Cloud Nine in Johnson City is selling it. They are packaged and distributed to imitate coccaine, meth, and there's another one I can't think of it now. The one to imititate coccaine is called Eight Ballz which is drug slang. The one to imitate meth is called Crystal Clean. I really don't understand how that is legal. They admittedly making them out of a bunch of chemicals and push them for the effect and not the "intent" of the product. Crystal Clean is supposedly a pipe cleaner. But they push it on customers for the effect. To me, that is just straight up drug dealing and I don't know how they continue to operate without repercussions.

“You can't fix stupid”

Since: Sep 11

Neither here nor there

#36 Feb 8, 2012
Concerned Mom wrote:
I just wish they wouldn't make the stuff. I know it is my almost 18 year old son's choice of smoking it. And I know it is nothing I have done or not done that makes him smoke it. He just chooses to smoke it.. but when he does, he becomes another person. It's not like regular marijuana that just makes you happy and silly. It makes my son become beligerent and confrontational and very combative, to the point of scaring me. I have tried to talk to him several times and it is pointless. I just hope he realizes the dangers before it is too late.
I've seen alcohol have the same type of effect on people that you say this synthetic stuff has on your boy. If he's almost 18 but not yet then you are still responsible for him and his actions. As a parent I would expect you to be "up his ass" day and night about why he shouldn't be doing it. Let him get mad let him throw a fit, if needed have the cops come and take him out for the night but you should be letting him know that his use of this stuff is 100% unacceptable to you and you will not tolerate it at all. Your his parent not his friend, it's up to you to make sure he learns the lessons to lead a good productive life. If you give up and cave in to his poor decision making then you have failed to do this.

“You can't fix stupid”

Since: Sep 11

Neither here nor there

#37 Feb 8, 2012
LEPETITPETITE wrote:
<quoted text>
These bath salts are a real problem and even more frightening how they are packaged to attract the consumer. Cloud Nine in Johnson City is selling it. They are packaged and distributed to imitate coccaine, meth, and there's another one I can't think of it now. The one to imititate coccaine is called Eight Ballz which is drug slang. The one to imitate meth is called Crystal Clean. I really don't understand how that is legal. They admittedly making them out of a bunch of chemicals and push them for the effect and not the "intent" of the product. Crystal Clean is supposedly a pipe cleaner. But they push it on customers for the effect. To me, that is just straight up drug dealing and I don't know how they continue to operate without repercussions.
The reason they can do this is because these products chemically are different than the real thing and are not covered under the current laws as being illegal. As far as being packaged to attract a consumer, well that's just common business sense and no different than anything else such as booze, food, over the counter drugs, etc. I don't see how they push it on anyone though as you say, I've yet to see an advertisement for it on TV or the radio. I've also never seen a clerk at at TCWT try to push the stuff on anyone, then most I've seen is them simply reach into the case and sell it to someone who specifically asked for it. The stores that sell it are not doing anything illegal and don't deserve harassment, if you want rid of this stuff the way to go about it is to teach your kids to stay away from it and have the laws changed so it is illegal and that way stores won't sell it.
Having said all that, don't mistake my defending a store owners right to sell legal products with the thought that I am defending the products themselves which I am not.
concernedcitizen

Jonesborough, TN

#38 Feb 8, 2012
LEPETITPETITE wrote:
<quoted text>
These bath salts are a real problem and even more frightening how they are packaged to attract the consumer. Cloud Nine in Johnson City is selling it. They are packaged and distributed to imitate coccaine, meth, and there's another one I can't think of it now. The one to imititate coccaine is called Eight Ballz which is drug slang. The one to imitate meth is called Crystal Clean. I really don't understand how that is legal. They admittedly making them out of a bunch of chemicals and push them for the effect and not the "intent" of the product. Crystal Clean is supposedly a pipe cleaner. But they push it on customers for the effect. To me, that is just straight up drug dealing and I don't know how they continue to operate without repercussions.
maybe it cleans the pipe as it burns in it.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#39 Feb 8, 2012
RU Nuckin Futz wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason they can do this is because these products chemically are different than the real thing and are not covered under the current laws as being illegal. As far as being packaged to attract a consumer, well that's just common business sense and no different than anything else such as booze, food, over the counter drugs, etc. I don't see how they push it on anyone though as you say, I've yet to see an advertisement for it on TV or the radio. I've also never seen a clerk at at TCWT try to push the stuff on anyone, then most I've seen is them simply reach into the case and sell it to someone who specifically asked for it. The stores that sell it are not doing anything illegal and don't deserve harassment, if you want rid of this stuff the way to go about it is to teach your kids to stay away from it and have the laws changed so it is illegal and that way stores won't sell it.
Having said all that, don't mistake my defending a store owners right to sell legal products with the thought that I am defending the products themselves which I am not.
I agree that it is legal and that needs changed. However, at Cloud Nine, they are promoting it to their customers this way. I hate to say it but had a problem with my son and his friends. Bad week in this household for him. Lessons learned. And will not happen again or he will be out on his own. But that aside, that is how it was presented to them. It's legal so like dumb ass kids, felt it was worth the health risk. It took a huge toll on all of them mentally and physically. One weekend impacted their lives immeasurably including a committment for one of them. So I hope that by putting this out there, another parent will be aware of another place peddling "legal" drugs to college age kids and older. Also keep in mind, there are 18 year old high school students and the drinking age is 21. I personally don't consider an 18 year old that wise in all situations.
Shut up stupid

Charleston, TN

#40 Feb 8, 2012
SERIOUSLY wrote:
so you do not think this shit raises ur heart rate when ur heart rate get to 200-3oo that causes cardic arrest but what would you know ur a dumbass. i am not trying to kill no ones's buzz i see noothing wrong wih smoking a lil weed i sure have smoked my share but i'm talking da real deal here but was smart enough not to smoke anything sold from a store as natural i guess you guys are buying the fake shit because you will not get off your lazy asses to get a real job to buy the real shit living off mom n dad or grandma or baby mama. and your calling me stupid..lmao all the way to the bank boy n telling me to shut up yeah well if's thats the best name you could come up with..lol.. not the brightest light in that neon sign are you..I'M NO HATER JUST SMARTER THEN YOU,,cause i thought the zombie scum were coming not the Yuppie scum who says Yuppie anymore..SERIOUSLY..
Excuse me fucktard but to have a real job u cant use mj. Hints the scents. The rest of your rambling stregthens my point of your ignorance. Do you prefer P.C. douche bag?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Holly, Kent Harris, Kenny Woods, Dewayne ... 39 min Working Man 8
Yaser Zaatini Court Date May 4th 2 hr Shan II 1
April Kinley/Crowe 4 hr Wondering 15
Joe Grandy Lied About Animal Shelter 4 hr Bluegold 15
Self centered Sharon Malone does not support te... (Feb '11) 4 hr Bluegold 17
Who cares about Methadone Clinic! 4 hr Bluegold 1
looking for hotel 6 hr Whahtbob 2

Johnson City Jobs

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages