Johnson City Handyman Service ( Dale)

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

unhappy customer

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Has anyone else been unhappy with the quality of work done by the handyman? We contracted him to repair windows and recaulk them. The caulk job was very bad and was rough and uneven. We expected a more professional job especially after reading his web site and the reviews from other clients and was very disappointed with the quality of the caulk job.

Since: Jul 13

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 Jul 17, 2013
I'd suggest you get an estimate from a few other contractors. Try Champion Window. They'll give you a free in-home consultation - they are really good. I had my entire roof replaced from them last year and they give you good warranties, too.

Refer this link: http://www.greenevillemarketplace.com/marketp...
Kristan

Winchester, VA

#4 Jan 26, 2015
I hired Johnson City Handyman to build a staircase up to my 2nd story back porch in September 2014. When the staircase was finished it was extremely unstable and very dangerous. Even though it was under warranty they refused to fix it or give me the money back. I took them to court (they didn't even show up) and was granted a judgement against them. It's almost February and I'm still trying to collect my funds to rebuild my staircase that is now falling down. They seemed like very nice people and I was proud to support a small local business but I lost a lot of money and in return they did a horrible job. I normally don't write reviews but I'm hoping this helps stop this from happening to anyone else. Please don't use Johnson City Handyman for any type of work, unfortunately I learned that lesson the hard way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 3 hr mjzie 556
Popeye's Johnson City and Kingsport (Jan '14) 4 hr longbowhunter 28
Kristien Harris Crawford "Home Wrecker" 4 hr Bellhop 12
looking for BillyMottern 14 hr Get Real 6
Seeking an honest Wellness Center Fitness Cente... (May '12) 18 hr FitnessJunkie 24
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Joe's Story... Sun roy 3
Lying Liars: "George West" WFHG Stupor Talk 92.... Sun Hill Billy Boy 61
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]