District attorney tony Clark needs to...

District attorney tony Clark needs to go!!!

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sweep sweep

Asheville, NC

#1 Jun 16, 2014
Dan smith has my vote in the august election
Sandra Brooks

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jun 17, 2014
Tony Clark has mine and my friends and family !!
Sandra Brooks

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jun 17, 2014
Tony Clark rules
Hahahahaha

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Jun 17, 2014
Sweep sweep wrote:
Dan smith has my vote in the august election
Did Harris tell you to write that? lmao
Sandra Brooks

Franklin, NC

#5 Jun 18, 2014
Harris give up ! I'm sick of you.
Ha ha

Rock Hill, SC

#6 Jun 18, 2014
Sandra Brooks wrote:
Tony Clark has mine and my friends and family !!
What friends?
Sandra Brooks

Landrum, SC

#7 Jun 18, 2014
None of your business looser
Sandra Brooks

Landrum, SC

#8 Jun 18, 2014
Vote Tony Clark
Sandra Brooks

Landrum, SC

#10 Jun 18, 2014
votar tony clark
volman

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jun 23, 2014
Vote Dan Smith!!!!!!!!!!
www.dansmithforda.com
Clark has done it again

Matthews, NC

#13 Jul 4, 2014
The Larkin case from this week is another example of inefficient, inexperience and lack of leadership on Clark's part. The article is in the JC press with the information. This is ridiculous...waste of taxpayers money again for Washington County just like Unicoi County! Before you say I am a Harris fan, I am NOT! Harris should have been convicted and a knowledgeable and smart DA could have done so!
Extony

Franklin, NC

#14 Jul 4, 2014
I don't know about should or should not have on Harris because I don't know all the facts what I know is that Clark and brooks should look at Sandra brooks comments and realize just how unprofessional she is being and I'd be scared if I were running there campaign because this dan smith is all over the ace!
Extony

Franklin, NC

#15 Jul 4, 2014
Place
Mike humphries

Franklin, NC

#16 Jul 4, 2014
Keep it up dan
OK Here it Is

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jul 4, 2014
Extony wrote:
I don't know about should or should not have on Harris because I don't know all the facts what I know is that Clark and brooks should look at Sandra brooks comments and realize just how unprofessional she is being and I'd be scared if I were running there campaign because this dan smith is all over the ace!
yeah, she must be the first cousin of Lisa Rice, Tony Clark's buddy who will work with Clark.
News Flash

Knoxville, TN

#18 Jul 5, 2014
OK Here it Is wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, she must be the first cousin of Lisa Rice, Tony Clark's buddy who will work with Clark.
If Lisa Rice is Clark's buddy, why would Clark have been boosting Dennis for judge? Clark and Dennis are the buddies.
Bill Whitley

La Follette, TN

#19 Jul 5, 2014
Tony is a fine man. He needs to stay
Adams

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jul 6, 2014
Have you not read the paper this year he's in it all the time and none of it is positive good grief he may be the best person in the world but that doesn't mean he's right for the job!!! That's why Obama is in office people like you saying well he's a good guy
Truth teller

Johnson City, TN

#21 Jul 6, 2014
Adams wrote:
Have you not read the paper this year he's in it all the time and none of it is positive good grief he may be the best person in the world but that doesn't mean he's right for the job!!! That's why Obama is in office people like you saying well he's a good guy
You are saying Clark needs to go mainly because the press prints negative stories about him. You are a complete idiot. The media thrives off bad news. Clark's office prosecutes hundreds of cases a week across this district. The only reason Clark gets press about cases, is that he actually goes to court on some cases. You and people like you post about 2 or 3 cases and beat those to death; completely ignoring the thousands of cases that are successfully handled by the DAs office. The DA runs the office in four counties including child support, and idiots like you say he needs to go because the press runs some negative stories. Well you need to read more often, what about Legislation stories where Clark tried to get laws passed where officers are hurt during pursuits, tougher laws on meth, mothers who have drug dependent babies. Oh and the stories ran in all the media about victims 5k run and money raised for charities. Clarks fight to keep a special prosecutor to take serious cases federal. His office has obtained numerous convictions on homicide cases and other serious crimes. Yea, he may be a nice guy, but he is also a successful DA. In comparing him somehow to Obama shows your extremely low level of intelligence.
The real truth

United States

#22 Jul 6, 2014
Ok…listen, you really need to be truthful here, if that’s your name… Clark does not go to court! You know that if you know anything about Clark and the DA’s office. He doesn’t even come to work until he has to show up for a case that he wants the press for, which in the past, has bit him back. He doesn’t even return phone calls. He cannot be found by his own office or law enforcement. He has been seen falling asleep at the prosecution table in court, at meetings at the JCPD, and other meetings that he attends, if he feels like it. His own asst DA’s can’t reach him when he isn’t in the office. I know you really want Clark to keep his job, because you probably work for him, and you want another easy 8 years. But, people, look at how serious cases have been reduce or dismissed because the State has not prosecuted the cases correctly and let things fall through the cracks. We only hear about a fraction of the cases that have been mishandled. There are too many for the press to report on…they don’t have enough room in their paper. They also don’t hear about the majority of cases that went way wrong because of the DA’s office. How about cases being dismissed or reduced because defense attorneys that are friends with Clark intimidate the young prosecutors? How about the pleas that the DA’s agree to with the defense that the Judges stop because they are not even legal? How about the hundreds of judgments filled out by the ADA’s that are wrong that cause so much more work for the jail and clerk’s? The public or the press doesn’t have any idea how bad things are with that office. But the prosecutors do and the majority of them want some help, some leadership, some guidance. If things are this bad now, just think how bad they will get if Clark is re-elected…he has been a joke for the past eight years. He doesn’t need or want this job after this election, so he won’t care and won’t try to run his office better because he won’t be worried about being re-elected in 2022. Really, think about it, do we really want this for another 8 years? REALLY?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Life Praise and Worship 1 hr Watching 6
I Miss Anna Zook! 9 hr sign language 41
lickinggood 9 hr Wondering 10
April bass (Jan '13) 13 hr 4 years later 6
Horses on the Tweetsie Trail? Sat Horseless Headsman 1
Chris Garland or Chris Nelson step Brothers? Sat Concerned 4
E t s u football Sat Marky Billson 4

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages