HillbillyBoy is an idiot
Whitelist

Watauga, TN

#24 Oct 22, 2013
Obummer Sux wrote:
I'll say again for you, just in case you had your deafened head up you a$$.
Obama, is the lapdog for Joe "Look At My Porcupine Hairplugs" Biden, Harry "I Aint Had Pu$$y Since Pu$$y Had Me" Reid and Nancy "Stretch" Peloser.
Obama is a colossal failure as president.
That's why Obummer is rapidly gaining on Jimmy Carter for the supreme title of "Worst President In The History Of The USA". Historical experts have frequently named Jimmy "I Got My A$$ Slaughtered By The Great Ronald Reagan" Carter as THE WORST president of all time. Now many are indicating that Obama may easily steal Carter's title. Carter & Obama - 2 of the most spineless leaders this country has ever seen. When Russia, or China, or any of the big countries tell Carter or Obama to "jump", all Carter or Obama say is "how high"? Neither has a set of [email protected]!!!! Other nations spit & walk all over the USA when those 2 bozos are in charge. The rest of the world was terrified of Ronald "The Greatest President Of All Time" Reagan... and rightfully so!
<quoted text>
Is reagen still dead? They should have made a reality show out of his final months. We stop by and piss on his grave ...we call it trickle down.
Needed

Banner Elk, NC

#25 Oct 23, 2013
Hillbillyboy and all right wingers are stuck in the mindset of I've got mine, you get yours. They do not want government in their lives unless they are driving on roads, benefitting from the V.A., Medicare, police protection, schools (even though they are against the Dept. of Ed.), the military, social security, safe food... Oh yeah; they also want government in a woman's womb, and in the bedrooms of gay people in our society. All that's OK. They do not want everyone to have health care coverage as we have seen, and they are angry about President Obama getting elected. Twice! They are too thick to see that Americans are rejecting their ideology and that had there not been gerimandering Republicans would not even be in control of the House. There are many like Hillbillyboy, but unfortunately for them (and thank God for us) there are not enough to ever gain any type of majority. The bad thing is that there are enough of them to cost our economy billions with fiascos like the shutdown.
redumblicans

Abingdon, VA

#26 Oct 23, 2013
Needed wrote:
Hillbillyboy and all right wingers are stuck in the mindset of I've got mine, you get yours. They do not want government in their lives unless they are driving on roads, benefitting from the V.A., Medicare, police protection, schools (even though they are against the Dept. of Ed.), the military, social security, safe food... Oh yeah; they also want government in a woman's womb, and in the bedrooms of gay people in our society. All that's OK. They do not want everyone to have health care coverage as we have seen, and they are angry about President Obama getting elected. Twice! They are too thick to see that Americans are rejecting their ideology and that had there not been gerimandering Republicans would not even be in control of the House. There are many like Hillbillyboy, but unfortunately for them (and thank God for us) there are not enough to ever gain any type of majority. The bad thing is that there are enough of them to cost our economy billions with fiascos like the shutdown.
And they're still not catching on....Repubs have lowest approval rating ever so clearly they're out of touch with what the American people want. Of course, they will try to blame the Democrats for this somehow also. They are simple the party of "NO" and party of blame and most smart Americans are on to their game and have had enough so we can be assured there will be less of them after the next election.
R U CRAZY and a demonRat

United States

#27 Oct 23, 2013
redumblicans wrote:
<quoted text>
And they're still not catching on....Repubs have lowest approval rating ever so clearly they're out of touch with what the American people want. Of course, they will try to blame the Democrats for this somehow also. They are simple the party of "NO" and party of blame and most smart Americans are on to their game and have had enough so we can be assured there will be less of them after the next election.
Keep playing the blame game sheepee, you have nothing else and are nothing else but hatred liars. Wait and watch what happens.

Is record unemployment, no hope for jobs, no change in spending or printing out iou worhless dollars no one can ever repay, higher taxes, poorer life with no hope of the American dream ever under the demoncrats, out of touch with what Americans really want and living under the same old demonrats plantation regimes as poor slaves and peasants??????????

U sheep can to go to he11 where you demonRat devil worshiping baby killers belong. Burn in he11 believers and followers of satan, the choice WAS yours.
Needed

Banner Elk, NC

#29 Oct 23, 2013
R U CRAZY and a demonRat wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep playing the blame game sheepee, you have nothing else and are nothing else but hatred liars. Wait and watch what happens.
Is record unemployment, no hope for jobs, no change in spending or printing out iou worhless dollars no one can ever repay, higher taxes, poorer life with no hope of the American dream ever under the demoncrats, out of touch with what Americans really want and living under the same old demonrats plantation regimes as poor slaves and peasants??????????
U sheep can to go to he11 where you demonRat devil worshiping baby killers belong. Burn in he11 believers and followers of satan, the choice WAS yours.
Besides the facts that unemployment is 7.2%, taxes are lower for 99% of americans, interest rates are low enabling people to get more for their money when buying homes (the "American Dream"), the deficit is lower by half, and government jobs have been slashed during this administration the "Demonrats" as you call them who worship the Devil are for programs and policies that will cause them to "burn in Hell". Unlike Republicans who are for Christian values like not feeding the poor as they are against food stamps, school lunches and breakfasts for poor children, and meals on wheels. They are for subsidies for big oil, pharma, and corporate farmers. they defend a tax system which places the burdon on the middle class while letting companies like GE pay nothing on $4Billion, and The Mitt Romneys of our nation pay 10% while the middle class pays 30%. They are against the Devil programs like the minimum wage (slave wages), health care coverage for all, environmental safety ( the EPA), the Department of Education, and programs that help the poor. Jesus was known for defending the rich. Those evil devil worshipping "Demonrats"!!!
Booker Phillips

Elizabethton, TN

#30 Oct 23, 2013
Needed wrote:
<quoted text> Besides the facts that unemployment is 7.2%, taxes are lower for 99% of americans, interest rates are low enabling people to get more for their money when buying homes (the "American Dream"), the deficit is lower by half, and government jobs have been slashed during this administration the "Demonrats" as you call them who worship the Devil are for programs and policies that will cause them to "burn in Hell". Unlike Republicans who are for Christian values like not feeding the poor as they are against food stamps, school lunches and breakfasts for poor children, and meals on wheels. They are for subsidies for big oil, pharma, and corporate farmers. they defend a tax system which places the burdon on the middle class while letting companies like GE pay nothing on $4Billion, and The Mitt Romneys of our nation pay 10% while the middle class pays 30%. They are against the Devil programs like the minimum wage (slave wages), health care coverage for all, environmental safety ( the EPA), the Department of Education, and programs that help the poor. Jesus was known for defending the rich. Those evil devil worshipping "Demonrats"!!!
Get your head out of your ass and start paying attention to reality (see headlines below from across the country within the past six months)! Americans are suffering while you and those like you try to pump sunshine up everyone's asses by spewing manipulated statistics.

Unleaded gas has increased $1.50/gal since Obama took office. White bread has increased .04/lb. Ground beef has increased .50/lb. Eggs have increased .08/doz. Coffee has increased $2.50/lb. The average cost of in-state tuition at a state college has increased 31%...all since Obama has taken office.

Libs, I think America would just prefer you minded your own business and just worried about yourselves. Oh yeah, you need the government for that, don't you?

- College campuses see rise in homeless students - USA Today
- Louisville seeks help for rising number of homeless young adults ...
- Madison school districts see rise in number of homeless children
- Homelessness Rises 62% as Man Crushed to Death after Spending ...
- Shelter officials: Homelessness on the rise in Hudson County | NJ.com
- Child abuse, homelessness on the rise - Local - The Shelby Star
- Homelessness on the rise among Vt. families | Addison County ...
- Street homelessness on the rise in Multnomah County | Street Roots
- L.A. County's Homeless Youth Numbers Continue To Rise | Neon ...
- Bloomberg's New York: Rising Homelessness | WFUV Radio
- New study finds Indianapolis homelessness increasing - 13 WTHR ...
- Family homelessness increases in Cincinnati, local shelters seek ...
- Youth Homelessness is On The Rise in Illinois - Black Youth Project
- Homeless Crime Victims Rising In Nashville - NewsChannel5.com ...
- Homelessness on the Rise in Monterey County, Census Shows ...
- New York homelessness sees unprecedented rise - Salon.com
- Youth Homelessness on the Rise in Philadelphia | Joyful Jones
- One Million US Students Homeless, New Data Show - NLCHP.org
- Homelessness continues top rise in the city - Middletown Journal
Appalachian American

Bennettsville, SC

#31 Oct 23, 2013
So Hillbillyboy isn't the only one. This has went way off topic. Freedom of speech only applies to liberals and democrats. If you want your opinion to be respected speak reasonably and avoid namecalling. Go Tea Party.
roy

Banner Elk, NC

#32 Oct 24, 2013
Stupid and disgusting wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah buddy, tell me another one gomer, lol! You see where bin laden is, right? Dubya declared "mission accomplished" wearing a borrowed pilots jacket, and we all know how thar ended, don't we noob? You can make all the claims, history will be the standard bearer and this POTUS has worked miracles, considering he had no bipartisan assist, in every thing he has accomplished. None the less, he's put bin laden in his grave, brought troops out of Iraq, cut the deficit in half, has the economy and stock market on an upswing...of course this goes right over your head. You've already revealed your hand and I'd wager your shoe size is larger than your IQ! Google it, I'm sure you have no clue!
if you belive that I got a brige 2 sell u ur clueless.lol
belzar

Watauga, TN

#34 Oct 28, 2013
Stupid and Disgusting wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post! East Tn being a super majority of the red rage will begin to see the error of their ways, soon! Never, since the beginning of politics has there been more derision! Thanks, in large part, to the brilliance of the tea party(sarcasm)! The average IQ of the tea party must be below fifty.....now I'm being liberal with that number. They are the hillbillies of modern day doom and destruction. They have brought nothing but rage and hate, wherever they go and have accomplished nothing, other than the billions of dollars lost over the 17days they closed the government down. Even their own party denounced them, as did their makers, the Koch brothers. Did no one notice what transpired the day after Koch's released their statement, stating they were in no way affiliated with Cruz and the tea party, next morning, shutdown over! Their own sponsor, cut them off at the knees and threw them under the bus, hilarious! Little phillie roe has a hand in this too, notice how AWOL he's been lately? LMFAO....he's finished and he knows it! Give it your best shot boys....the south ain't hon a do it again, not with the cast of characters supplied by the TP, done!
Quite an excellent post yourself. And yes, as soon as the shutdown started getting into the pockets of the KOCH Brothers? SHUTDOWN OVER. BACK IN BUSINESS. Some 40 million people being fooled by two sociopathic BILLIONAIRRES ...... America is lost to STUPID like hillbillyboy or whatever his name is.

FOX news has been described as the propaganda station of the wealthy! convincing half o the middle class that the poor people have all the money..... How Fing stupid do you have to be to think its a luxury to be poor...?
Yes, there's some freeloaders. That's small change you idiots. It costs me a dime a day for all the food stamps and welfare programs in the US. I want to be sure that somebody who hasn't got enough to eat can get it. FU if you don't. And don't come at me with that Church Bullshit. I'm a Christian, the churches here are one notch short of a Goddamn KKK rally. Sorry Lord.

In this area, as soon as a punk says he goes to church. I hide my wallet.
belzar

Watauga, TN

#35 Oct 28, 2013
R U CRAZY and a demonRat wrote:
<quoted text>
George bush and you churchitty church pro lifers killed a million men women and children in a iraq, goddamn America and FU.
belzar

Watauga, TN

#36 Oct 28, 2013
Booker Phillips wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's analyze your ridiculous post:
1) "he had no bipartisan assist" - Obama not only inherited complete Democratic control of the House and Senate, he held a super majority for his first two years in office. He had unfettered freedom to do as he pleased, yet still managed to screw that up. It was because of his idiocy that led to the creation of the Tea Party. If you don't like them, blame your miracle worker.
2) "put bin laden in his grave" - give credit where credit is due. The brave men of the SEALS put bin laden in his grave. Obama was enjoying a mint julep and fig newtons while playing NBA 2011 on his PS2.
3) "brought troops out of Iraq" - troops were brought out of Iraq under a security agreement penned with Iraq during Bush's presidency. Obama had all but agreed to leave troops in Iraq in 2011, but the Iraqis would not agree to giving US soldiers immunity from prosecution for criminal acts committed in their country. Oh, and many of those troops removed from Iraq ended up in Afghanistan since US troops in that country have doubled since Obama took office.
4) "cut the deficit in half" - while he was able to accomplish this, it wasn't in the amount of time he projected during his campaign. But, that figure is quite irrelevant when you factor in that he has raised the debt ceiling 7 times and seen an annual increase in debt more than any other president in our history.
5) "has the economy and the stock market on an upswing" - this is my favorite liberal fallacy. Gas continues to be over $3.00/gallon, utility costs have nearly doubled, grocery costs are the highest they have been in over three decades, college tuition costs have risen, etc, etc, etc. Yet, liberals want you to believe that the economy is on an upswing. It is, when you compare it to the ridiculously lows it has experienced under Obama. That's like taking a .065 hitter in baseball, increasing his average by 100% to .130, and then claiming he is a much better hitter, now. Ridiculous.
Face it, you can paint him as you please, but Obama is a failure. As many have already stated, Carter has finally found his replacement at the bottom. Obama campaigned that he would improve relations with the Middle East and his efforts have resulted in us being hated by not only the country's that have always hated us, but ones we considered our allies. His lack of bipartisan support rivals only what Bush experienced in his final two years in office. The Democrats created many of the messes in Bush's final two years that Obama is now having to clean up. The only problem is he has no idea how to do it.
Booker Phillips is a failure and I've got fifty cents that says booker Phillips is actually matthew hill. Ill let you know at 7pm....
Booker Phillips

Elizabethton, TN

#37 Oct 28, 2013
belzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Booker Phillips is a failure and I've got fifty cents that says booker Phillips is actually matthew hill. Ill let you know at 7pm....
I'll let you borrow the fifty cents.
Obummer Sux

Johnson City, TN

#38 Oct 28, 2013
Even a dead Ronald Reagan would be a gazillion times better then your Nobama. At least RR had a set of steel balls, not the beebee size balls your Obummer has. The Russians were terrified of Reagan! Obummer is easily slapped around by Putin & every tiny nation on thos planet.

So let me say this for you too!
(just in case you had your deafened head up you a$$)
Obama, is the lapdog for Joe "Look At My Porcupine Hairplugs" Biden, Harry "I Aint Had Pu$$y Since Pu$$y Had Me" Reid and Nancy "Stretch" Peloser.
Obama is a colossal failure as president.
That's why Obummer is rapidly gaining on Jimmy Carter for the supreme title of "Worst President In The History Of The USA". Historical experts have frequently named Jimmy "I Got My A$$ Slaughtered By The Great Ronald Reagan" Carter as THE WORST president of all time. Now many are indicating that Obama may easily steal Carter's title. Carter & Obama - 2 of the most spineless leaders this country has ever seen. When Russia, or China, or any of the big countries tell Carter or Obama to "jump", all Carter or Obama say is "how high"? Neither has a set of [email protected]!!!! Other nations spit & walk all over the USA when those 2 bozos are in charge. The rest of the world was terrified of Ronald "The Greatest President Of All Time" Reagan... and rightfully so!
Whitelist wrote:
<quoted text>
Is reagen still dead? They should have made a reality show out of his final months. We stop by and piss on his grave ...we call it trickle down.
belzar

Watauga, TN

#39 Oct 28, 2013
Booker Phillips wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let you borrow the fifty cents.
It's 7:32, I have been here since 7:11. I do apologize for being late. I'm using the netwirk at mcdonalds and I'm heading out nit the parking lot to a green blazer ........ Come see me...... I'll follow you or you follow me... I won't need the fifty cents
belzar

Watauga, TN

#40 Oct 28, 2013
It's 8:28pm. I've been in and out of walmart four times making myself available to Booker Phillips and or whomever he is......l NO show ,,,!,!!!

Let the record show. Booker Phillips is a coward.
belzar

Watauga, TN

#41 Oct 28, 2013
Booker Phillips wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your head out of your ass and start paying attention to reality (see headlines below from across the country within the past six months)! Americans are suffering while you and those like you try to pump sunshine up everyone's asses by spewing manipulated statistics.
Unleaded gas has increased $1.50/gal since Obama took office. White bread has increased .04/lb. Ground beef has increased .50/lb. Eggs have increased .08/doz. Coffee has increased $2.50/lb. The average cost of in-state tuition at a state college has increased 31%...all since Obama has taken office.
Libs, I think America would just prefer you minded your own business and just worried about yourselves. Oh yeah, you need the government for that, don't you?
- College campuses see rise in homeless students - USA Today
- Louisville seeks help for rising number of homeless young adults ...
- Madison school districts see rise in number of homeless children
- Homelessness Rises 62% as Man Crushed to Death after Spending ...
- Shelter officials: Homelessness on the rise in Hudson County | NJ.com
- Child abuse, homelessness on the rise - Local - The Shelby Star
- Homelessness on the rise among Vt. families | Addison County ...
- Street homelessness on the rise in Multnomah County | Street Roots
- L.A. County's Homeless Youth Numbers Continue To Rise | Neon ...
- Bloomberg's New York: Rising Homelessness | WFUV Radio
- New study finds Indianapolis homelessness increasing - 13 WTHR ...
- Family homelessness increases in Cincinnati, local shelters seek ...
- Youth Homelessness is On The Rise in Illinois - Black Youth Project
- Homeless Crime Victims Rising In Nashville - NewsChannel5.com ...
- Homelessness on the Rise in Monterey County, Census Shows ...
- New York homelessness sees unprecedented rise - Salon.com
- Youth Homelessness on the Rise in Philadelphia | Joyful Jones
- One Million US Students Homeless, New Data Show - NLCHP.org
- Homelessness continues top rise in the city - Middletown Journal
You worthless KOCHSUCKER. We lobs are the ones caring for these who are the victims of the TAKERS. You're corporate masters. I've never taken a dime, worked my whole damn life. I work with takers like yourself. I guarantee that where you work, you spend your time manipulating your surroundings rather than actually working.myourntyoes are all about getting angles on other people.

When they take my tax dollars (which I'm proud to pay) I hope that they go to build roads and municipal entities. Your thug pink types ship it as hard as you can off to the already wealthy and I guess you think you stand something to gain. Maybe a secure spot in the new world order? Take your churchitty church Mathhew hill, the whole damned clank and Ron Ramsey (worthless hunk of shit). These KOCHSUCKERS have turned tn into the number one most addicted state in the country . I know your response already. What about personal responsibili. Well FU, what about Ron Ramsey riding around with drug whore lobbyists for the pharmaceutical companies. These are acts of Satan, not God. Now let a black man try to get Affordabke health care to millions of people and he's a HITLER. I mean what planet are you from?

This end of the state is a TRAINWRECK. It has a total lack of intelligent leadership. Dipshit Ramsey had to look up the definition of. "Muslim" ..... I mean is there a stupid test to be a state senator in East Tennessee.???? Now , any idiot can run for senate. For Gid sakes, sherry Greene runs every other year, but hiw stupid do you have to be to vote in utter stupidity. What's the goal. We're already number one.???

And to suggest that upper East Tennessee is a commercial hole in the wall is somehow the presidents (any president) fault is well........ Where's that personal responsibility thing you keep talking about?

You just re-elected David hawk. A wife beater. What the hell is wrong with you?
Blue

Kingsport, TN

#42 Oct 29, 2013
belzar wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 7:32, I have been here since 7:11. I do apologize for being late. I'm using the netwirk at mcdonalds and I'm heading out nit the parking lot to a green blazer ........ Come see me...... I'll follow you or you follow me... I won't need the fifty cents
Aw, knock it off you 2. Nobody deserves an alleged beating, not that either of you would stand and deliver, mind ya. Kids, we went thru this in Jr. High school. Grow up and let it slide, control your keyboard aggression! It's a damn shame a reasonable topic can degrade into so much bullshit. I'm no fan of either of you, but come on! You guys need to settle down. I'm old and back to my original fighting weight.........too old to run and have to stand and take it! Come on fellers, chill out! Don't get all red combed over it.
Booker Phillips

Elizabethton, TN

#43 Oct 29, 2013
Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, knock it off you 2. Nobody deserves an alleged beating, not that either of you would stand and deliver, mind ya. Kids, we went thru this in Jr. High school. Grow up and let it slide, control your keyboard aggression! It's a damn shame a reasonable topic can degrade into so much bullshit. I'm no fan of either of you, but come on! You guys need to settle down. I'm old and back to my original fighting weight.........too old to run and have to stand and take it! Come on fellers, chill out! Don't get all red combed over it.
C'mon Blue, give us more credit than that. We actually met, had some Bo-berry biscuits and coffee at Bojangles, and agreed in a gentlemanly fashion to disagree. I met his granddaughter and tried to convince her to be a Republican, but she was having none of that. Sweet girl to be so brainwashed already (inside joke). We have no idea who "balazar" is, but all is well with us. We'll still get after each other, but try to be more respectful towards one another. As I have mentioned in other posts on other forums, its all about working together.
James

Johnson City, TN

#44 Oct 29, 2013
belzar wrote:
It's 8:28pm. I've been in and out of walmart four times making myself available to Booker Phillips and or whomever he is......l NO show ,,,!,!!!
Let the record show. Booker Phillips is a coward.
Were you born a complete douche bag or did you aspire to and work at it over the years?
durrp

Abingdon, VA

#45 Oct 29, 2013
Booker Phillips wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Blue, give us more credit than that. We actually met, had some Bo-berry biscuits and coffee at Bojangles, and agreed in a gentlemanly fashion to disagree. I met his granddaughter and tried to convince her to be a Republican, but she was having none of that. Sweet girl to be so brainwashed already (inside joke). We have no idea who "balazar" is, but all is well with us. We'll still get after each other, but try to be more respectful towards one another. As I have mentioned in other posts on other forums, its all about working together.
Funny how you go from respectful posts like this to calling names and spreading Faux lies so quickly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drain the Wash. Co. Swamp 2 hr Jeff 1
DHS PA,s 2 hr Fred 2
Halliburtons Degree Wed Smarter than you 9
Drs willing to treat pain management aggressive... (Jul '12) Wed areyoukiddingme 69
Shannon k. Smith Wed thomas 3
University High, Johnson City School (Dec '08) Wed Johnny Fever 89
Full Blooded Basset Hound Pups (Sep '10) Wed Sheri 7

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages