HillbillyBoy is an idiot

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BristolBoyz

Johnson City, TN

#1 Oct 17, 2013
Your head is so far up Fox News' Butt that you can't see the sunshine. You're used like a puppet. Sure, you hate black people and you think that screwing up your country is patriotic.

I'd lake to have you and Ted (sissy boy) Cruz with me in the same room for ten minutes. There's not enough manhood between the two of you to build a small schoolgirl.

You're a Treasonist, a thug and punk and nothing more (no offense)

Now go suck a Ramsey, as in Ton. His last photo shoot, the little queer was wearing makeup. You people barely qualify as people, but whatever you are make me sick.
Have a nice day and I hope you get hit by a bus.

Thank God, there's at least 60 million others in America not as stupid as you.
Blue

Kingsport, TN

#2 Oct 17, 2013
BristolBoyz wrote:
Your head is so far up Fox News' Butt that you can't see the sunshine. You're used like a puppet. Sure, you hate black people and you think that screwing up your country is patriotic.
I'd lake to have you and Ted (sissy boy) Cruz with me in the same room for ten minutes. There's not enough manhood between the two of you to build a small schoolgirl.
Now go suck a Ramsey, as in Ton. His last photo shoot, the little queer was wearing makeup. You people barely qualify as people, but whatever you are make me sick.
Now wait a damn minute, Bristol. There is no need to be so hateful. I may not agree with a lot of Hillbilly's observations, but he is man enough to NOT resort to juvenile personal insults and is only speaking his mind. Some times I pick on him, but I do respect his right to speak his mind whether I agree or not. You could learn a lot by not being so asinine. You need to grow up and quit acting like a cretin. By Gosh, Hillbilly..we agree on this! Could be what both sides of the parties need to do. A little mutual human respect is in order regardless of opinion. Learn a bit of respect from the grownups, Bristol.
Tired poor republican

Johnson City, TN

#4 Oct 18, 2013
BristolBoyz wrote:
hahahahahahahaha. Oooooohhhhh hahahahHah bwaaaahahahaha! Hillbilly will get on here and somehow turn this into his mancrush he has on Ted Cruz.
hillsillyboy

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Oct 18, 2013
Blue wrote:
<quoted text>I may not agree with a lot of Hillbilly's observations, but he is man enough to NOT resort to juvenile personal insults and is only speaking his mind.
It's too bad his closed mind is only full of misinformation and bullshit he's learned from watching those liars on Faux Noise.
Go Away

Johnson City, TN

#6 Oct 18, 2013
BristolBoyz wrote:
You clearly have frustrated homosexual desires. You want to be in a room with two men but only need ten minutes. Probably why you can't find a new significant other.
Ed Smith

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Oct 19, 2013
BristolBoyz wrote:
Well, based on your own figures, and a total US population of over 300 million, that would put HillBillyBoy in the upper 20% of intelligent folks. We should all be so lucky !
Appalachian American

Indian Trail, NC

#9 Oct 20, 2013
Why do liberals always resort to name calling? When they are called to the carpet they do this. So immature.
BristolBoyz

Spartanburg, SC

#10 Oct 20, 2013
btw I am on all the welfare freebee plan is why I support obama and communism.
Working fine

Johnson City, TN

#11 Oct 20, 2013
You guys should watch "the liberal news" every once in a while just to find out what's being said outside the "think box" of FOX. One lame brain REICHT winger has ten kids! food stamps! and all the other benefits that he's bashing.

How big of a hypocrit do you have to be to be a teabagger? Is there a hypocrit test or something?

I may not ever agree with hillbillyboy, but I overlook him all together. If the news came on and told me that Nevada was on fire, I'd assume that Nevada was on fire.

But every once in a while, I'd change the channel to see what the other stations were saying about the Nevada fire.

Did you know that FOX considers EVERY other news station to be "the enemy" including PBS. My god. That's public broadcasting without any agenda.

But when you're fix, anything that has the ability to reach the masses with the truth is "the liberal media".

Fox News and everyone who works there has traded in their country for a paycheck. And history will show that FOX news brought down democracy all over the world. Because when we go, it all goes.

Ron Ramsey is an absolute disgrace of a human being. No offense. I promised myself that I would put that on any and all posts in 2013. I post very seldom.

America is done, we just don't know it yet.

Sure, THE SOUTHS GONNA DO IT AGAIN...... And you know what? THEYRE GONNA GET WHAT THEY GOT AGAIN...
TONY

Mountain City, TN

#12 Oct 21, 2013
BristolBoyz wrote:
btw I am on all the welfare freebee plan is why I support obama and communism.
me too n I hav a free Obama phone free mins don't hav no reat free heat free food free everything,gives me more time too hunt go obma.
Stupid and Disgusting

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Oct 22, 2013
Working fine wrote:
You guys should watch "the liberal news" every once in a while just to find out what's being said outside the "think box" of FOX. One lame brain REICHT winger has ten kids! food stamps! and all the other benefits that he's bashing.
How big of a hypocrit do you have to be to be a teabagger? Is there a hypocrit test or something?
I may not ever agree with hillbillyboy, but I overlook him all together. If the news came on and told me that Nevada was on fire, I'd assume that Nevada was on fire.
But every once in a while, I'd change the channel to see what the other stations were saying about the Nevada fire.
Did you know that FOX considers EVERY other news station to be "the enemy" including PBS. My god. That's public broadcasting without any agenda.
But when you're fix, anything that has the ability to reach the masses with the truth is "the liberal media".
Fox News and everyone who works there has traded in their country for a paycheck. And history will show that FOX news brought down democracy all over the world. Because when we go, it all goes.
Ron Ramsey is an absolute disgrace of a human being. No offense. I promised myself that I would put that on any and all posts in 2013. I post very seldom.
America is done, we just don't know it yet.
Sure, THE SOUTHS GONNA DO IT AGAIN...... And you know what? THEYRE GONNA GET WHAT THEY GOT AGAIN...
Good post! East Tn being a super majority of the red rage will begin to see the error of their ways, soon! Never, since the beginning of politics has there been more derision! Thanks, in large part, to the brilliance of the tea party(sarcasm)! The average IQ of the tea party must be below fifty.....now I'm being liberal with that number. They are the hillbillies of modern day doom and destruction. They have brought nothing but rage and hate, wherever they go and have accomplished nothing, other than the billions of dollars lost over the 17days they closed the government down. Even their own party denounced them, as did their makers, the Koch brothers. Did no one notice what transpired the day after Koch's released their statement, stating they were in no way affiliated with Cruz and the tea party, next morning, shutdown over! Their own sponsor, cut them off at the knees and threw them under the bus, hilarious! Little phillie roe has a hand in this too, notice how AWOL he's been lately? LMFAO....he's finished and he knows it! Give it your best shot boys....the south ain't hon a do it again, not with the cast of characters supplied by the TP, done!
Stupid and disgusting

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Oct 22, 2013
Obummer Sux wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why your Obummer is rapidly gaining on Jimmy Carter for the supreme title of "Worst President In The History Of The USA". Historical experts have frequently named Jimmy "I Got My A$$ Slaughtered By The Great Ronald Reagan" Carter as THE WORST president of all time. Now many are indicating that Obama may easily steal Carter's title. Carter & Obama - 2 of the most spineless leaders this country has ever seen. When Russia, or China, or any of the big countries tell Carter or Obama to "jump", all Carter or Obama say is "how high"? Neither has a set of b@lls!!!! Other nations spit & walk all over the USA when those 2 bozos are in charge. The rest of the world was terrified of Ronald "The Greatest President Of All Time" Reagan... and rightfully so!
Yeah buddy, tell me another one gomer, lol! You see where bin laden is, right? Dubya declared "mission accomplished" wearing a borrowed pilots jacket, and we all know how thar ended, don't we noob? You can make all the claims, history will be the standard bearer and this POTUS has worked miracles, considering he had no bipartisan assist, in every thing he has accomplished. None the less, he's put bin laden in his grave, brought troops out of Iraq, cut the deficit in half, has the economy and stock market on an upswing...of course this goes right over your head. You've already revealed your hand and I'd wager your shoe size is larger than your IQ! Google it, I'm sure you have no clue!
Obummer Sux

Mooresville, NC

#16 Oct 22, 2013
I'll say again for you, just in case you had your deafened head up you a$$.
Obama, is the lapdog for Joe "Look At My Porcupine Hairplugs" Biden, Harry "I Aint Had Pu$$y Since Pu$$y Had Me" Reid and Nancy "Stretch" Peloser.
Obama is a colossal failure as president.
That's why Obummer is rapidly gaining on Jimmy Carter for the supreme title of "Worst President In The History Of The USA". Historical experts have frequently named Jimmy "I Got My A$$ Slaughtered By The Great Ronald Reagan" Carter as THE WORST president of all time. Now many are indicating that Obama may easily steal Carter's title. Carter & Obama - 2 of the most spineless leaders this country has ever seen. When Russia, or China, or any of the big countries tell Carter or Obama to "jump", all Carter or Obama say is "how high"? Neither has a set of b@lls!!!! Other nations spit & walk all over the USA when those 2 bozos are in charge. The rest of the world was terrified of Ronald "The Greatest President Of All Time" Reagan... and rightfully so!
Stupid and disgusting wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah buddy, tell me another one gomer, lol! You see where bin laden is, right? Dubya declared "mission accomplished" wearing a borrowed pilots jacket, and we all know how thar ended, don't we noob? You can make all the claims, history will be the standard bearer and this POTUS has worked miracles, considering he had no bipartisan assist, in every thing he has accomplished. None the less, he's put bin laden in his grave, brought troops out of Iraq, cut the deficit in half, has the economy and stock market on an upswing...of course this goes right over your head. You've already revealed your hand and I'd wager your shoe size is larger than your IQ! Google it, I'm sure you have no clue!
Stupid and disgusting

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Oct 22, 2013
Obummer Sux wrote:
I'll say again for you, just in case you had your deafened head up you a$$.
Obama, is the lapdog for Joe "Look At My Porcupine Hairplugs" Biden, Harry "I Aint Had Pu$$y Since Pu$$y Had Me" Reid and Nancy "Stretch" Peloser.
Obama is a colossal failure as president.
That's why Obummer is rapidly gaining on Jimmy Carter for the supreme title of "Worst President In The History Of The USA". Historical experts have frequently named Jimmy "I Got My A$$ Slaughtered By The Great Ronald Reagan" Carter as THE WORST president of all time. Now many are indicating that Obama may easily steal Carter's title. Carter & Obama - 2 of the most spineless leaders this country has ever seen. When Russia, or China, or any of the big countries tell Carter or Obama to "jump", all Carter or Obama say is "how high"? Neither has a set of b@lls!!!! Other nations spit & walk all over the USA when those 2 bozos are in charge. The rest of the world was terrified of Ronald "The Greatest President Of All Time" Reagan... and rightfully so!
<quoted text>
Why don't you just copy and paste? All you're doing is regurgitating the right wing idiots. Keep on posting your stupidity....one things for sure, the GOP is done teatards have ruined any hope of a red candidate in 14.....we already know who's taking it home in 16, thanks again to the tea party .... You losers didn't learn a thing from Palin, but John McCain certainly did! I'm finished with you....you post nothing worthwhile or true, carry on little boy!
What

Johnson City, TN

#18 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Why don't you just copy and paste? All you're doing is regurgitating the right wing idiots. Keep on posting your stupidity....one things for sure, the GOP is done teatards have ruined any hope of a red candidate in 14.....we already know who's taking it home in 16, thanks again to the tea party .... You losers didn't learn a thing from Palin, but John McCain certainly did! I'm finished with you....you post nothing worthwhile or true, carry on little boy!
Your name is very accurate.
The Absolute Truth

United States

#19 Oct 22, 2013
Appalachian American wrote:
Why do liberals always resort to name calling? When they are called to the carpet they do this. So immature.
I hate satan and you know liberals and democrats are satan worshipers.
The Absolute Truth

United States

#20 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Come on 2014 the satan worshiping demon rats must go. The truth will set you free blind obama sheep!
idiot

Jonesborough, TN

#21 Oct 22, 2013
The Absolute Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate satan and you know liberals and democrats are satan worshipers.
I think your tinfoil hat is too tight you inbred dumbfuck.
Booker Phillips

Johnson City, TN

#22 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Let's analyze your ridiculous post:
1) "he had no bipartisan assist" - Obama not only inherited complete Democratic control of the House and Senate, he held a super majority for his first two years in office. He had unfettered freedom to do as he pleased, yet still managed to screw that up. It was because of his idiocy that led to the creation of the Tea Party. If you don't like them, blame your miracle worker.
2) "put bin laden in his grave" - give credit where credit is due. The brave men of the SEALS put bin laden in his grave. Obama was enjoying a mint julep and fig newtons while playing NBA 2011 on his PS2.
3) "brought troops out of Iraq" - troops were brought out of Iraq under a security agreement penned with Iraq during Bush's presidency. Obama had all but agreed to leave troops in Iraq in 2011, but the Iraqis would not agree to giving US soldiers immunity from prosecution for criminal acts committed in their country. Oh, and many of those troops removed from Iraq ended up in Afghanistan since US troops in that country have doubled since Obama took office.
4) "cut the deficit in half" - while he was able to accomplish this, it wasn't in the amount of time he projected during his campaign. But, that figure is quite irrelevant when you factor in that he has raised the debt ceiling 7 times and seen an annual increase in debt more than any other president in our history.
5) "has the economy and the stock market on an upswing" - this is my favorite liberal fallacy. Gas continues to be over $3.00/gallon, utility costs have nearly doubled, grocery costs are the highest they have been in over three decades, college tuition costs have risen, etc, etc, etc. Yet, liberals want you to believe that the economy is on an upswing. It is, when you compare it to the ridiculously lows it has experienced under Obama. That's like taking a .065 hitter in baseball, increasing his average by 100% to .130, and then claiming he is a much better hitter, now. Ridiculous.

Face it, you can paint him as you please, but Obama is a failure. As many have already stated, Carter has finally found his replacement at the bottom. Obama campaigned that he would improve relations with the Middle East and his efforts have resulted in us being hated by not only the country's that have always hated us, but ones we considered our allies. His lack of bipartisan support rivals only what Bush experienced in his final two years in office. The Democrats created many of the messes in Bush's final two years that Obama is now having to clean up. The only problem is he has no idea how to do it.
buttercup

Johnson City, TN

#23 Oct 22, 2013
way to represent your democratic liberal parties here. By bashing peoples opinions and the other parties point of view like a bunch of 12 year olds in an insult war. You only make yourself and your beliefs look as bad as those you're bashing. Grow up and think for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
down town johnson city 59 min GoodRiddance 2
Lying Liars: "George West" WFHG Stupor Talk 92.... 8 hr Hill Billy Boy 41
What has happened to Morgan King on Daytime Tri... 9 hr wheres morgan 61
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 10 hr Nick 471
Still no horses allowed the Tweetsie Trail (Aug '14) 12 hr pumkin 45
east tn. brain and spine center (Mar '11) 12 hr arh123 53
End Tax Exemptions for Churches & Other Religio... 16 hr Elmer Gantry 8
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web