soul survivor

United States

#1 Aug 16, 2014
Looks like the holy rollin snake handlers are in town! seen their tent bein put up in state of Franklin. Should be some good rockabilly and some shakin goin on...lmao
Old School

Kingsport, TN

#2 Aug 16, 2014
Did anybody attempt to force you to go there? I don't think so. Do your own thing and let them be. I'm not into that tent revival thing, but I don't want to give them a hard time either. What would be your idea of a worship service? Lay off and don't judge these folks. At least they have something to focus on, and I'm not saying it is right or wrong. Where does your spirituality fit in? Sounds like you are a member of the Church of Self!
Spirit filled

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 18, 2014
They are really nice people, I stopped and talked to them today. They actually dont judge and have put that tent up to share Gods love with people who feel too poor or not good enuf to walk into the big churches of Dr so and so. So yea, give them a break...u mite learn something
Uncle Rhesus

Kingsport, TN

#4 Aug 18, 2014
Spirit filled wrote:
They are really nice people, I stopped and talked to them today. They actually dont judge and have put that tent up to share Gods love with people who feel too poor or not good enuf to walk into the big churches of Dr so and so. So yea, give them a break...u mite learn something
It is a good thing they are doing. Nowadays idiots like the OP love to poke fun of religious gatherings, since they have no compass to go by, other than following the people who consider themselves above religion. Like I said, nobody is forcing anyone to attend and naysayers should just shut up about it and go pick a fight with their own "wise" kind of hate filled cohorts. I don't attend a Holiness church, if that is who they represent, but I don't knock them either.
Everyone

Kingsport, TN

#5 Aug 20, 2014
do they have free food?
WormyChestnut

Kingsport, TN

#6 Aug 20, 2014
Everyone wrote:
do they have free food?
I'll bet if you really need something to eat the congregation will help you out.
Good pup

United States

#7 Aug 21, 2014
WormyChestnut wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet if you really need something to eat the congregation will help you out.
they actually loaded up and are leaving tomorrow. I stopped to talk to them this morning. One of the preachers was Brian Cloyd, a younger guy who they said was from here. They was really nice people and they asked me if I was hungry or thirsty. So god bless em is all I can say! God bless everybody, we sure need it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tri Cities Muslims (Feb '16) 1 hr Concerned In The Tri 139
Boones Creek School 13 hr Watch your kids 4
total family medicine/grace internal medicine (Dec '15) 14 hr someone with know... 18
Claude John Robinson and Melinda Lee Buchanan 21 hr Someone he dated 16
Payless jc mall. 23 hr Yepplol 9
Asheville vs. Johnson City (Sep '10) Mon Dano123 47
Why Was David Champouillon Fired? Mon Question 1

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages