"She-male" at Market St. Wal-Mart

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Say whAt

Knoxville, TN

#1 Dec 25, 2010
O.K. What's the deal on the "she-male"@ Wal-mart? Do they have to let that thing work there where children will obviously see it? Disgusting!
dave t

Nashville, TN

#2 Dec 26, 2010
its name is chris and i asked the same thing, have you seen it in the dress (NASTY) WAL-MART needs to get rid of that side show!!!!!
37643Wondering

Johnson City, TN

#3 Dec 26, 2010
Which walmart are ya'll talking bout Etwn Jc Jonesbourough
Say whAt

Knoxville, TN

#4 Dec 26, 2010
The one in Jonesborough. You can't miss it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 26, 2010
My granddaughter and I went there several times and saw this person each time. I have been around a good many yrs and cannot tell if it is a man or woman. I think this person should be put in the stock room to work....reason......it upsets children to see "it". THey are afraid of "it"
Lazy Huh

Chatsworth, GA

#6 Dec 26, 2010
The individuals appearance may seem unusual to you but the store belongs to Walmart. And they operate it as they see fit. I suggest you choose not to spend your money there if you find any employee's appearance or conduct offensive.

Frankly, I'm happy the "person" you speaking about is working. It seems every other Tom, Dick and Harry in this area has a disability or welfare claim working- and their dress and appearance would meet the lofty standards you require for barely minimum wage work.

As long as the individual has the self-esteem to prefer gainful employment over reaching into the Social Security trust fund they are fine with me.
sticky mickey

United States

#7 Dec 27, 2010
All i can say is that dude is built. Looks like dee snider from twisted sister
Interprid

Manchester, TN

#8 Dec 27, 2010
"Frankly, I'm happy the "person" you speaking about is working. It seems every other Tom, Dick and Harry in this area has a disability or welfare claim working-"

I'm with Lazy huh on this one...I don't think this area is full of beauty queens anyway, so I wouldnt' worry too much about a person's looks...Some of ya'll probably have to sneak up on a glass of water to get a drink.(GRIN)
TruthSayer

Nashville, TN

#9 Dec 27, 2010
To the first 5 posts in this thread -
You people are pathetic and a complete waste of life.
Who the hell are you to decide what a person should look like or suggest a person be forced to work where they can't be seen. I hope your god strikes all of you down with some horrible affliction that renders you so hideous that even your own family won't be able to be in the same room with you without throwing up.
Lazy Huh

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Dec 27, 2010
TruthSayer wrote:
To the first 5 posts in this thread -
You people are pathetic and a complete waste of life.
Who the hell are you to decide what a person should look like or suggest a person be forced to work where they can't be seen. I hope your god strikes all of you down with some horrible affliction that renders you so hideous that even your own family won't be able to be in the same room with you without throwing up.
You need just as much help as they do
limestone rocks

United States

#11 Dec 27, 2010
sticky mickey wrote:
All i can say is that dude is built. Looks like dee snider from twisted sister
Or Fabio in a skirt and pumps.
dave t

Nashville, TN

#12 Dec 27, 2010
TRUTH SAYER YOU MUST ALSO BE GAY
TruthSayer

Nashville, TN

#13 Dec 27, 2010
No Dave T, I'm not gay. I'm also not concerned with how other people look or act or who they sleep with since it's non of my business. I suggest you and the rest of the douche bags give it a try, you'd be amazed how much better life is when you actually enjoy it instead of going around pointing out what is in your opinion others faults.
I know that's asking a lot from people like you since you're so miserable and insecure you lack the ability to act any other way.

Lazy Huh, I don't need help at all but apparently you do. The best thing I can suggest for you is that you just stfu unless you have something intelligent to say.
Wonder Woman

Marion, VA

#14 Dec 28, 2010
I really don't understand all this hate here. Chris is a very nice person who is doing her best to earn a living and make a way for herself. What does it matter what she looks like? I have seen plenty of genetic women working in wal-mart that look like they haven't had a bath in a month and may have collectively two teeth in their head. Chris is a nice person who is always there to help. As far as kids being afraid of her, the only reason they would be afraid is that their parents taught them that. They were taught to judge a book by its cover. Very sad and very wrong. Why don't you talk to Chris and see where she is coming from before you pass judgment on someone you don't even know? It is a big wide world people, there is room for us all.
Disgusted

Nashville, TN

#15 Dec 28, 2010
Yes I am disgusted. Disgusted at your opinions. While the lifestyle of this person is not mine, it is a choice; a choice we are allowed to make in this great country. You are pathetic to say that someones lifestyle disgusts you and frightens your children. I can guarantee that no child would even pay attention to this person in Wal Mart. You are the pinnacle of why Christians are thought of so lowly. I applaud that this person is at work making a living. You have no idea the amount of people who are sitting at home collecting monthly checks and living in government subsidized housing in Johnson City. Mostly for reasons such as depression or bipolar disorder. Mostly things that don't prevent them from working. Grow up and learn to respect others rights and choices to live their life how they see put.
Lele

Oakwood, VA

#16 Dec 28, 2010
justaboy

Knoxville, TN

#18 Dec 29, 2010
Chris crocker is a fu**ed up act. He just wants fame and is a 2 faced liar! He will tell you to your face its all just a big act. Not all gay men are like him! You actually probally know one or two gay guys and don't even know it you bigits!
sweetthang

United States

#19 Dec 30, 2010
he she it works in the shampoo section he wears skirts and high heels with long blondish brown looking colored hair

Since: Apr 10

Elizabethton, TN

#20 Dec 30, 2010
You stupid backwoods inbred bigots make me sick!!! Just because someone is different doesnt mean they should stay away from the public. Personally I think its great that Wal mart doesnt discriminate, like the majority of you low lifes do. Im sure those of you that spout the Bible, are really pleasing to God. He doesnt discriminate, by the way. All the things going on in this world today, and you idiots are upset because someone is living their life in a way that you dont agree with??? All I can say is this world would be a better place without you all in it. Kmart is still open...shop there!
so whatt

Chatsworth, GA

#21 Dec 30, 2010
Maybe its one of the politicians...perhaps the pres or sarah palin or maybe just maybe paris hilton...or larry king.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake Muslim Democrat at DNC 3 hr Dumb 192
Tax And Spend David Tomita 4 hr Won Big 39
clw delivery? (Apr '12) 5 hr NowYouKnow 9
hcg 6 hr test 3
Quality of Life Pain Clinic (Jan '13) 17 hr Mills 15
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP Tue Just saying 172
Fathers who don't pay child support Sun Spence Sr 16
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) Aug 20 Mary 1,555

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web