Can a guy get takeout from the dancers?
yeahhhh

Watauga, TN

#2 Jun 5, 2012
I'd like to know the same
help us

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Jun 6, 2012
Only something you will need penicillin to get rid of.
yeahhhh

Watauga, TN

#4 Jun 6, 2012
seriously is there takeout there or anywhere like use to be at the oasis or the one in jonesborough
Dumbass guys

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Jan 13, 2013
It is so disgusting if you have to pay for sex. No there is no takeout at Fuzzy Holes. If you want a prositiue, go to keystone. Are you to pathetic to get laid without money?
Thick Hammer Head

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jan 21, 2013
You think they sent someone to burn up Mouse's ear to eliminate the competition?
Heathen

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Thick Hammer Head wrote:
You think they sent someone to burn up Mouse's ear to eliminate the competition?
It was probably some bible thumping moron who thought he was on a mission from his god.
Rack

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Nov 17, 2013
I agree on the Bible thumping moron comment
crazy

United States

#9 Nov 18, 2013
Hotties at fyzzy hole?
Yes Dear

Knoxville, TN

#10 Nov 18, 2013
We live in Carter County where half the men have a beer gut bigger than most pregnant women, no job and they're half broke, missing teeth, and can't even shower daily. I doubt half the men around here could even pay someone to have sex with them they're so nasty, if so it would have to be a trashy strip club dancer desperate for money! I bet you can get crabs just by walking through the door of the place. It probably smells like old cheese and tuna fish in there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Closing Fall Branch and South Central Schools 13 min Parents 1
O! I am offended! 11 hr GoodOldDay 1
Tri cities busted (Jun '16) 19 hr Joni_Cannonmouth 19
You's Dumb Girls 21 hr JuanDeCarlos 11
Kimber Halliburton 23 hr sexy 15
Washington County Tax Bill 23 hr yea i said it 3
Dr Goen (Apr '16) Tue Tncowboy 20

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance