Washington County Tn Schools Karla Ky...

Washington County Tn Schools Karla Kyte Potential Lawsuit

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Confused

Jonesborough, TN

#3 May 12, 2014
Kyte Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>Kyte is a clueless joke with too much power allowed her by school director. She has no respect and no character.
This is a woman who has totally abused her power. She likes to intimadate people. She runs to church every time the doors are open. I think she needs to reflect on how she treats people. Her puppy dog husbadn that she leads around must have a hell of a life. Well on second thought, I guess he enjoys all of the money she makes abusing children.
Confused

Jonesborough, TN

#5 May 12, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You mean to tell me this bitter hag goes to church. She lies, gives false reports and has help cover many illegal and immoral situations. Ask "Teddy" she is covering for his sins. How many are willing to go down with "Teddy"?
Yes, this uncaring woman goes to church. She will be judged one of these days.
People need to read this

Jonesborough, TN

#6 May 12, 2014
Not all Asbury staff are deceitful just like not everyone at CO is evil. Some of us are job scared. I have talked with my Pastor several times the past 2 weeks and a few are willing to come forward but easier said than done. I personally feel it falls on dept heads who are responsible for employees..
No kidding wrote: <quoted text>
I commend you for trying to get help with this situation. The public needs to be made aware of what is going in that school system. Ron Dykes, Karla Kyte, Susan Belcher, and Jarrod Adams have reached an all time low. Yes, I would imagine you are job scared. Maybe your pastor can help. There are some very evil people in that system. Maybe I should say there are some opportunist who will destroy anyone in order to get ahead. And yes, there are some decent people. God help our children for having to be governed by such horrible people. I hope there will be a judgement day. That is all you can really hope for.
This post will probably be removed soon because it exposes evil but God has
Redefine

Jonesborough, TN

#7 May 16, 2014
Karla Kyte is a witch and I hope she gets hers in the end.
wande

Jonesborough, TN

#8 May 26, 2014
Redefine wrote:
Karla Kyte is a witch and I hope she gets hers in the end.
I hope the B---- get sued over and over until she leaves this world.
lol

Jonesborough, TN

#9 May 27, 2014
I can uderstand how the person who posted the above statement must feel. Karla Kyte has tried to destroy a lot of people. She is a very cruel person. I am a firm believer in KARMA.
Karma is a Beeotch

Fayetteville, NC

#10 May 27, 2014
lol wrote:
I can uderstand how the person who posted the above statement must feel. Karla Kyte has tried to destroy a lot of people. She is a very cruel person. I am a firm believer in KARMA.
Could be time for KK and MANY others at the CO to plan their retirement! One can only hope to end the cycle of evil and greed!
disapointed

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Jun 1, 2014
If you are interested in meeting at a public place to discuss the possibility of doing something about the CO group. I was thinking that McDonalds in Jonesborough would be a good place to meet. If interested please post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RJ....you need a DNA TEST 50 min Shambo 50
LANDLORDS BEWARE LIST - Do not rent to list 1 hr VileWeed 4
So Long illegals! 3 hr VileWeed 75
Steve Huff Plumbing (May '14) 10 hr Just saying 7
Updated JC Wife video # 2 12 hr Buffalo 20
Review: Tan 2000 (Sep '11) 13 hr Summerjackson55 56
help 16 hr desperatemomof2 20

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance