First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yup

Jonesborough, TN

#21 May 2, 2013
And the words of a bigot also has no merit to me...
Cheese Puff Daddy

Farmington, MO

#22 May 2, 2013
yup wrote:
You don't even know what one is
Cheese Puff Daddy

Farmington, MO

#23 May 2, 2013
yup wrote:
Given a few more years people like you will let the media convince you that pedophillia is acceptable too. You'll be spouting off that we shouldn't judge them and that we're all bigots for thinking its wrong..
Moezus

Kingsport, TN

#24 May 2, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a moron...grow up.
How is it that people like you preach about beauty, truth and "live and let live" and want everyone to be accepted? Tolerance you demand! You rave on about everyone having the right to do their own thing regardless of how contrary it is. Such a wonderful and acceptable attitude. But in the next paragraph you resort to calling anyone in disagreement a backwards, Bible thumping, inbred, uninformed pig f'**** idiot, etc.
Sounds like when the sun shines, it shines just on you. Take a look at yourself, hypocrite.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Farmington, MO

#25 May 2, 2013
Moezus wrote:
<quoted text>How is it that people like you preach about beauty, truth and "live and let live" and want everyone to be accepted? Tolerance you demand! You rave on about everyone having the right to do their own thing regardless of how contrary it is. Such a wonderful and acceptable attitude. But in the next paragraph you resort to calling anyone in disagreement a backwards, Bible thumping, inbred, uninformed pig f'**** idiot, etc.
Sounds like when the sun shines, it shines just on you. Take a look at yourself, hypocrite.
They only have tolerance for people that agree with their point of view. Once they enter into a debate, when all else fails they resort to judgement and name calling. As soon as the first insult is posted, debate over, they lose.
ChuckeyDork

Washougal, WA

#26 May 2, 2013
It seems the original post was looking for people interested in a LBGT short film. If you, Cheese Puff Daddy, were not interested, why waste your time with derision and name-calling?

Perhaps that is why you end up with people attacking you. Yes, you are free to believe/exclude/f*ck whomever you like, but is posting in a thread just to scoff at someone else's project a proper and appropriate way of interacting with others?

My great-grandmother always said, "If you can't say something nice, just shut the f*ck up."
Moezus

Kingsport, TN

#27 May 2, 2013
ChuckeyDork wrote:
It seems the original post was looking for people interested in a LBGT short film. If you, Cheese Puff Daddy, were not interested, why waste your time with derision and name-calling?
Perhaps that is why you end up with people attacking you. Yes, you are free to believe/exclude/f*ck whomever you like, but is posting in a thread just to scoff at someone else's project a proper and appropriate way of interacting with others?
My great-grandmother always said, "If you can't say something nice, just shut the f*ck up."
Hey "ChokingonaDork". I'm not speaking for Puff, but it is obvious that when some oddball posts a casting call for deviates, it offends many of us. Offends? Ooops, sorry I stole your keyword. My insincere apologies! When crackpot weirdos post such horse hockey, it does offend normal people. But I guess our right to free speech is excluded. As your great granny may have said "Dammit Dave, quit chewing the ass end out of my Raggedy Andy dolls"! Whine all you want, the fact is, your ilk has been and will always be scoffed at in spite of the bleeding heart faggots. Now, how would you feel if I posted a calling call for a bunch of straight people filming an expose of what goes on in a man cave down at the park?
Cheese Puff Daddy

Farmington, MO

#28 May 3, 2013
ChuckeyDork wrote:

Your grandmother sounds like a nice lady. Seems like you agree with my point of view, so that's nice. As for the name calling or being attacked, I pulled through just find and suffered no injuries. Thanks for your concern tho, and tell grandma, if she's still amongst the living, that ole CPD sends well wishes.
Nickelback

Kingsport, TN

#30 May 3, 2013
I played the part of a tree in "robin hood" and I moved walls in " swan lake". I have a nice smile a great hair. I have been knocked out several times and I once petted a dog for an hour before I knew it was dead. I'd like to play the part of a chair that Melanie Griffith sits on.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Farmington, MO

#31 May 4, 2013
Nickelback wrote:
I played the part of a tree in "robin hood" and I moved walls in " swan lake". I have a nice smile a great hair. I have been knocked out several times and I once petted a dog for an hour before I knew it was dead. I'd like to play the part of a chair that Melanie Griffith sits on.
The first time I saw the movie Milk Money, I had an instant crush on Melanie Griffith. That's one FINE looking woman.
Carter Hall

Johnson City, TN

#32 May 26, 2013
Years ago (the 80's)some acquaintances from college invited me to a midnight movie. I knew they were theatre types but I was open minded enough to consider them friends. The movie ended up being Rocky Horror Picture Show. If I had any doubts about their orientation before I was certain now.

The oddest part of the film was when Susan Sarandon's husband appeared. The entire crowd shouted "asshole." This happened nearly every scene he was in.

At that moment I understood gay people very well. Her husband was the archetype for heterosexual manhood. Ergo an "asshole." Sarandon (an archetype for heterosexual womanhood) was not booed because she was a victim. Duped by his conservative idealogy and naive acceptance of his views.

I still haven't changed. Open minded enough to not judge people for their sexual orintation but wise enough to recognize the irrational and sometimes hysterical underpinnings of why many in the liberal and LBGT movement hate conservative heterosexual men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who buys ginseng in johnson city? 1 hr naynay 3
Ebola control 5 hr Truthout 21
who needs some luvin tonite 8 hr Monica 2
ashley and steve grindstaff divorced? 8 hr Gus the Monkey 7
Humana or Crestpoint ? 14 hr Pod 3
any hot single ladies wanna chat 17 hr lonley 5
Mediator at Jonesborough court house? (Oct '11) 20 hr nylonkohl 45
NutriMost - New Diet Scam Thu mcumbee 253
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match