Clayton Stout and Vanhuss are too sim...

Clayton Stout and Vanhuss are too similar

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

JC Fan

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2014
Can we do better wrote:
Not a huge fan of Vanhuss but impressed he was successful for time being in fight against annexation when Ford, Hill and Crowe skirted the issue. Stout on the other hand has been major disappointment as city commissioner. Stout has not been the city commissioner promised while he was on campaign trail. In a bleak economy he has sold out to bureaucrats in city management and been a weak leader all around. CAN WE NOT DO BETTER?
Can you do better? If so, then run for City Commission. Otherwise, vote for who you want, we will do the same.
Pat

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Jan 1, 2014
Yes we could have all done better. We all could call Dale Ford and apologize for voting him out of office.
blessed

La Follette, TN

#4 Jan 1, 2014
I personally would like to see Dale Ford make a comeback. The only other person I have heard people mention is Dave Hammond. Ford or Hammond would be better for our county than VanHuss or Stout.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lost dachshund. found in elizabethton 8 hr Keep us updated 2
East TN Brain and spine pain management 8 hr Understand 1
Quinton out of jail 9 hr How would we know 2
Gray Principal 9 hr Ms toe 8
Heather swarigen Hensley at great clips of jc 14 hr 2GOOD4u 4
Claude John Robinson and Melinda Lee Buchanan 16 hr Truth 27
Review: Watauga Recovery Center (Sep '12) Thu Understand 20

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance