Graybeal is asleep at the wheel

Graybeal is asleep at the wheel

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Why

Johnson City, TN

#1 Apr 30, 2014
Looks to me like Graybeal either has no clue what his people are doing or he just don't care?? To many things in schools, deputies and communities not getting attention from sheriff!!
First Cousin

Kingsport, TN

#2 May 1, 2014
Why wrote:
Looks to me like Graybeal either has no clue what his people are doing or he just don't care?? To many things in schools, deputies and communities not getting attention from sheriff!!
That's what happens when you let your family and your friends family run a tax payer business!
Related to nobody

Johnson City, TN

#3 May 1, 2014
I bet Mike Ford is sure sweating it knowing that Craig Ford will not allow family to work under him. That will be interesting. Wait a second Mike would be able to sue Craig if he gets rid of him because uncle Dale currently works for him. Maybe Craig will just keep all the Fords and consolidate them into one government office.
First Cousin

Kingsport, TN

#4 May 1, 2014
Related to nobody wrote:
I bet Mike Ford is sure sweating it knowing that Craig Ford will not allow family to work under him. That will be interesting. Wait a second Mike would be able to sue Craig if he gets rid of him because uncle Dale currently works for him. Maybe Craig will just keep all the Fords and consolidate them into one government office.
Since your worried, put in for jail cook, you might get it!! And when you get Mayor of Jonesborough you can fix that to!! Better get busy!
Rich peoples SHERIFF

Johnson City, TN

#5 May 1, 2014
They get what they ask for we get one hour later response times when we call in and then the deputies try to arrest us for bothering them if they can figure out a way to do it .
Truly

Johnson City, TN

#6 May 1, 2014
Rich peoples SHERIFF wrote:
They get what they ask for we get one hour later response times when we call in and then the deputies try to arrest us for bothering them if they can figure out a way to do it .
What a crock!!! Do you even believe your lies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington County Elected Officals Who Are Deve... 1 hr Truth Matters 1
PC Repair 3 hr PC gamer 18
Dentist in Johnson City Tn (Mar '13) 9 hr Toppp 7
Washington County School Study 11 hr Curious 3
crystal dykes 13 hr hummmm.. 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 17 hr Blue 2 89
Washington County Sports Complex 19 hr Weird one 3

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages