Dirty Government Spending Secrets

Dirty Government Spending Secrets

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Hillbillyboy

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2013
Care to take the quiz, and see if you can guess how the government is spending the money they are borrowing from our great great great great great grandchildren?

http://www.dirtyspendingsecrets.com/

You might want to hold your nose when you see just the top 5 of them.
Baloney

Johnson City, TN

#2 Sep 21, 2013
So, are we admitting that congress is spending our money in this fashion?
Thanks Obama

United States

#3 Sep 21, 2013
Baloney wrote:
So, are we admitting that congress is spending our money in this fashion?
Do you sheep draw disability for being totally blind.
Joey

Roan Mountain, TN

#4 Sep 21, 2013
Thanks Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you sheep draw disability for being totally blind.
The house and senate have to approve the budget before the president signs it. They usually tack on their own "pork" to the spending bills. So, yes, the house does approve the spending of government funds.
Joey

Roan Mountain, TN

#5 Sep 23, 2013
Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
The house and senate have to approve the budget before the president signs it. They usually tack on their own "pork" to the spending bills. So, yes, the house does approve the spending of government funds.
Correction to my post; the POTUS does not have to sign after the house passes the budget. It just goes into affect. So all this spending that everyone talks about has to go through the house first.
Curious

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2013
Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction to my post; the POTUS does not have to sign after the house passes the budget. It just goes into affect. So all this spending that everyone talks about has to go through the house first.
So, do you agree with all the big spending or do you agree with conservative republicans when they try to cut any spending?

Which is it?
Hillbillyboy

United States

#7 Sep 23, 2013
Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
I can agree with you here. Both the mainstream GOP leadership, and the DNC leadership, are to blame. And the White House too, they must accept their share of blame.

About the only ones really trying to curb government wasteful spending are the Tea Party and Libertarians. They have made that their signature platform plank.

The regular republicans and democrats aren't going to behave responsibly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reinhart foods 6 hr Concerned1 1
Illegal Search By Police In Tennessee 7/4/13 (Jul '13) 7 hr Oath keepers 27
Back to the Constitution in America 9 hr Manfred 29
Explain this 10 hr occasionalcustomer 3
Stephen Lloyd 10 hr OldTennGranny 7
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 15 hr DonotBeThatNaive 1,279
New Life Praise and Worship in Piney Flats 18 hr OldTennGranny 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages