Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Who has the worst pharmacy in Johnson City. For reasons such as rude staff ,low stock on regular meds ....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Johnson City has a pharmacy on almost every corner now I would try one on the next corner and not let that pharmacy stress me out . Do you mind sharing the name of the pharmacy your post pertains too ?? Inquiring minds want to know .

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

at-home wrote:
Johnson City has a pharmacy on almost every corner now I would try one on the next corner and not let that pharmacy stress me out . Do you mind sharing the name of the pharmacy your post pertains too ?? Inquiring minds want to know .
Mostly CVS on market. Guess it come down to with there being so many options , you would think that these businesses would go above and beyond to show that they can offer the
Patrick

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

I_like_turtles74 wrote:
Who has the worst pharmacy in Johnson City. For reasons such as rude staff ,low stock on regular meds ....
In elizabethton as you leave the hospital heading toward the downtown area, there is a pharmacy on the right. WALGREENS They violate EVERY Hippanlaw that there is. I put a script down one time.(Rather personal) and she said repeatedly. "OH NO! We don't carry that" we've never had that here". You'll have to go somewhere else for X. And she was naming the product. She was still saying we never carry that as I was walking off....

So, I came back in two weeks (last Sunday) and I took my cell phone with camera running. I had a friend working with me. And I filmed it. And standing about 4 feet behind me was my friend. He ran his camera to be able to show the judge that he could easliy hear what she was saying from where he was. Once again I was. Walking off and she was till saying it.... Then she almost yelled "I THOUGHT I ALREADYTOLD YOU THAT WE NEVER CARRY X"...... I turned around and said with a smile YOU DID, I JUST WNATED TO HEAR YOU SAYNIT AGAIN.

We didn't know that the next guy inline was my friend right? So he walks up and goes, SO WHAT IS SUBOXONE? And she says its for drug addicts, we don't carry that crap here and I told him that last week. And he pulled his phone outmofmhis front pocket and said "do me a favor and look directly at the camera and state your name"

He went, you just violated every HIPPA law ONNTHE books girl. You are so UNEMPLOYED hat it's not real.....and guess what? You won't get unemployment either because you lost your job by breaking a law. And then guess what? You won't get rehired because you are NOW A CRIMINAL.

Hey, do you carry anything for depression.?
funny

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Someone is so full of crap I bet their eyes are brown!! and anyone knows anything about the law knows theres more holes In this story then swiss cheese!! Putting the story here alone canceals out all the "eveidence" you claim to have!! I know enough people there to inform them that "if" the sue happy person trying to make a buck or 2 claiming they have a video camera of a drug store saying a name of medicine then they can easily find the IP address to the trouble makers on Topix .. I'm taking this X drug that you wont even say has to probably be something pretty bad and if your ashamed to say it or anyone hear that you are on it then maybe that should tell yourself not to take it.. I swear what people wont do or start because someone didnt jump high enough to get them their drugs...sad
Mike

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Agree with funny 100% And worst of all the video tape will be thrown out of court.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
JC Traffic Lights 7 min reason 6
what has this world came to 1 hr Hill Billy Boy 23
Obama Regime is Irresponsible 1 hr Hill Billy Boy 262
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 hr WTSenior 140,479
No for Hammond 5 hr Kim 18
Is it ok for Hammond to spread lies about oppon... 5 hr bowl 10
WCDE Teachers Supporting Hammond 5 hr ura drunkard 7
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 19 hr Rakych 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••