Poll Cat

Kingsport, TN

#1 May 4, 2014
Why don't you people just vote for whoever you want by secret ballot and be done with it? Nobody is going to change their vote because of the hateful opinions someone posts on Topix. Pick whichever politician you want to make happy, vote that way and move on.
Your cats pole

Johnson City, TN

#2 May 4, 2014
Yes sir. Without an alpha male type like you telling me what to do I would not know when to exhale and inhale. Thank you for your permission I will move on. Gnikcuf norom!
Glad it will be over

Maryville, TN

#5 May 5, 2014
Poll Cat wrote:
Why don't you people just vote for whoever you want by secret ballot and be done with it? Nobody is going to change their vote because of the hateful opinions someone posts on Topix. Pick whichever politician you want to make happy, vote that way and move on.
I will be glad the election will be over tomorrow. All the hateful posts on both sides is not helping convince anyone to vote for your candidate. You would probably been better off going door to door and calling friends and family to support your candidate. Has anyone read this garbage and chosen a candidate? If I believed all I've read it looks like we're screwed either way!
Agree

Jonesborough, TN

#6 May 5, 2014
Glad it will be over wrote:
<quoted text>I will be glad the election will be over tomorrow. All the hateful posts on both sides is not helping convince anyone to vote for your candidate. You would probably been better off going door to door and calling friends and family to support your candidate. Has anyone read this garbage and chosen a candidate? If I believed all I've read it looks like we're screwed either way!
I agree totally! They act like thousands upon thousands of people get on here to read what the have wrote. What's really funny is that it's that same people over and over using different names.
Why put ot signs

Johnson City, TN

#7 May 5, 2014
It really don't mater why spend all that money for signs with you name on it TV ads etc.? well tell us why
Reckon

Kingsport, TN

#8 May 5, 2014
Why put ot signs wrote:
It really don't mater why spend all that money for signs with you name on it TV ads etc.? well tell us why
Maybe it is my imagination, but notice the losers signs go down as soon as possible after the election, but the winners signs linger until they decompose. Could be some people want the newly elected officials to know which side they were on. Never hurts to suck up, not that the new official will be impressed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberalism is a mental disorder 2 hr Amused 10
I Miss Anna Zook! 2 hr Wonder 20
Kyle Barnum 13 hr Tina 1
Shannon Smith 19 hr Curious 3
Rent Sun also want to know 8
Misti Holden crain Sat wantit eatit 4
News 100,000 veterans face long waits to see VA doctors (Jun '14) Jul 22 railrider 2

Johnson City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnson City Mortgages